PPD Presidential Daily Tracking Poll : Trump Regains Lead

Why do you think this poll is more accurate than the realclear poll average?

polls can be made to give any answer the person taking the poll wants----or is paid to get.

Trump is filling arenas, doing press conferences, and meeing thousands of people every day. Hillary is hiding, doing scripted "rallys" of 500 people, and trying to hide the truth about her health and her criminal activity as SecState.

the poll that matters will be taken on election day, and Trump will win that one------book it.

Who is paying the Foxnews poll to show Clinton ahead by 6?

Meghan Kelley? Shep Smith? there are plenty of Trump haters on Fox.

any poll with 1000 or so opinions is moot. Look at the electoral map and get a better idea of the attitude of entire State .

On second thought dont look ... allow me,

Trump is fucked.

said another way, any poll you don't like is bullshit with a tiny sample size________________LOL, you are such a moron.

The poll averages are not tiny sample sizes.

1000 out of 330,000,000 ? really?
So, you are totally ignorant of statistics. Not surprising. By the way, how did the polls work out in 2012? Seems the skewed polls were far more accurate than the unskewed polls. Or are you still celebrating Romney's landslide victory? LOL

any poll with 1000 or so opinions is moot. Look at the electoral map and get a better idea of the attitude of entire State .

Trump is fucked.

said another way, any poll you don't like is bullshit with a tiny sample size________________LOL, you are such a moron.

So, you are totally ignorant of statistics. Not surprising. By the way, how did the polls work out in 2012? Seems the skewed polls were far more accurate than the unskewed polls. Or are you still celebrating Romney's landslide victory? LOL

you defeat your own claim by bring up the 2012 polls. many of them were wrong.

I am quite sure that my knowledge of math and statistics exceeds yours by a wide margin.

A sample of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is not statistically meaningful. I suggest that you check out a stat 101 text from your local library and read about sampling techniques.

I understand that the pollsters guess right more than they guess wrong, and I understand their claims that they structure their tiny samples to proportionally represent every demographic in the USA----------------I understand that much better than you do. But its bullshit from a mathematical standpoint.

Trump is fucked.

I am quite sure that my knowledge of math and statistics exceeds yours by a wide margin.

A sample of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is not statistically meaningful. I suggest that you check out a stat 101 text from your local library and read about sampling techniques.

I understand that the pollsters guess right more than they guess wrong, and I understand their claims that they structure their tiny samples to proportionally represent every demographic in the USA----------------I understand that much better than you do. But its bullshit from a mathematical standpoint.

Why don't you show us in a statistics textbook where they say 1000 person polls are statistically meaningless.

Trump is fucked.

First of all, the polling pool is not 330 million. Second of all a 1000 person sample of 100,000,000 people will yield a confidence level of 95% at a margin of error of +-3

Sample Size Calculator - Confidence Level, Confidence Interval, Sample Size, Population Size, Relevant Population - Creative Research Systems

If Peoples Pundit Daily says it....it must be true

Trump is fucked.

And from your posts, I know for a fact that your knowledge of math does not exceed mine. And the last statistics class I took was a 200 class, not a 100 class. The sample size they use is enough for accuracy with an error margin of 3%. And when you consider the number of polls, their average is a very accurate indicator of the present voting intentions.

Rasmussen has Trump ahead again too, counting likely voters, but their likely voters is more restrictive than just registered voters.

If you poll all voters who intend to vote, including those not yet registered, Trump is way ahead.

Also about 17% of Republicans who plan to vote for Trump will not admit to it.

Is There Silent Trump Support That Pollsters Are Missing? - Rasmussen Reports™

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 17% of Likely Republican Voters are less likely this year to let others know how they intend to vote compared to previous presidential campaigns. Just 10% of Likely Democratic Voters say they are less likely to tell.

Among voters not affiliated with either major party, 25% say they are less likely this year to say publicly which presidential candidate they will vote. ...

The reluctance among GOP voters to speak out also may be due in part to the divisive primary battle that led to Trump’s nomination, with many establishment Republicans publicly rejecting the party’s chosen nominee. Sixty-six percent (66%) of Republicans believe that most top GOP leaders do not want Trump to be elected president of the United States. But only 27% of Republicans now believe the political attitudes of the party’s voters match up with those of party leaders.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

What is really exciting about all this is that Hillary fired her last bullet when she played the race card. And it did nothing for her.

There are five groups in play right now that are shifting.

1. NeverTrumpers are coming back to the GOP and learning to find something good about Trump so they can pull the lever for him. All Trump has to do is avoid things that repel them away.

2. Blacks are a solid Democrat block, but I think Trump will chip about 20% of them away. Many blacks are realizing that, yes, the KKK was Democrat, not Republican.

3. Hispanics are heavily leaning toward Hillary, but I think the Mexico trip will bring many of them to Trump. I think Trump will get about 40% of them.

4. Sanders supporters are still not impressed with Clinton and the more details come out about how she had the DNC screw Sanders, they will be more inclined to stay home and sit it out or even vote for Trump. Of course this is a badly underreported number as most would rather die than let their friends know that they voted for Trump.

5. Soccer Moms in the suburbs are weakening their support for Hillary. They dont like corruption, they dont like unhinged race baiting ideologues. Hillary will lose 55% of them in this election.

All this is said ASSuming that the debates are a wash. I think Trump will crush Hillary in the debates while the media talking heads will declare Hillary to have won.

Trump will get a good bump in the polls after the third debate for sure, but it wont matter as about 10% of the voting public is not getting counted in the polls and they are in favor of Trump.

When Real Clear Politics predicted election results more accurately than most single polls.

They did one year. This election some other polling company will be the most accurate. When they are the most accurate for 5 or 6 elections, perhaps then we might bother paying attention.

Well, when you are right even once about even one thing, we might pay some attention to you. The polls are saying Clinton is winning in a walk at present. Still a couple of months until the election, so something could happen to change this. We shall see.

The electoral college is the problem I wish Trump could win, BUT the way Johnson is pulling about 10 percent and libertarians will vote Republican by a large majority if there is not a libertarian on the ballot, the green party is only about 3 % since Nader is gone. That leaves clinton winning with about 45 percent of the vote leaving Trump to lose with 43 or so. Without the other parties it would be clinton 48 Trump 52 the problem is Johnson will pull votes in usually red states where the number of votes he pulls will cause the state to go majority blue an example is Georgia ( because there are about five like it) because the margin of voters making the state red is less than half of the vote number Johnson is likely to get in the state. That will mean clinton will take by my estimate 508 and maybe 518 electoral college votes.

Forum List

Back