Pp shooter identifies as a woman in voter records

Yeah. Every tranny sports a bushy beard. It obvious.

Evidently some do....:)

This Trans Woman Kept Her Beard And Couldn't Be Happier

Awesome. That proves that Dear is a tranny. You go Econchick!

Well that and he/she registered as one on the voting records....and criminal records. You're sort of slow
Let me ask you something...because I couldn't find any of it myself so far in the news.

Where are the news stories that said, erroneously perhaps, that the shooter was an anti abortion activist?

Crazy ass cracker. What drives crackas to commit so many mass murders?

If the guy identified himself as a woman he was probably on some sort of anti depressant, as these shooters often are. But its the one thing that won't come up in the press conference with the pres . Its always about the Gun, not th pills they are on.

So the question is what drives people to put crackas on psyche drugs? I'll bet before that trend started there were Less mass shootings.

Yeah. Every tranny sports a bushy beard. It obvious.

Evidently some do....:)

This Trans Woman Kept Her Beard And Couldn't Be Happier

Awesome. That proves that Dear is a tranny. You go Econchick!

Well that and he/she registered as one on the voting records....and criminal records. You're sort of slow
Let me ask you something...because I couldn't find any of it myself so far in the news.

Where are the news stories that said, erroneously perhaps, that the shooter was an anti abortion activist?

I don't believe I saw any reports on that, I've seen the shooting started outside PP and he ran into it and I've heard it started in PP. Until the authorities release the info it's all speculation. But I did see his voter registration on line and it says female.

If the guy identified himself as a woman he was probably on some sort of anti depressant, as these shooters often are. But its the one thing that won't come up in the press conference with the pres . Its always about the Gun, not th pills they are on.

So the question is what drives people to put crackas on psyche drugs? I'll bet before that trend started there were Less mass shootings.
Nah cracka's have been mass murdering since way before psyche drugs.

Could be because he is transgender?
If so we need to be worried, since so many cracka's are transgendered.

When you put a guilt trip on a 5 year old for kissing a girl or for being white , or not letting them go outside and play like they used too, you might end up with a kid who needs to be on medication. then try taking them off of it and see what happens

When you put a guilt trip on a 5 year old for kissing a girl or for being white , or not letting them go outside and play like they used too, you might end up with a kid who needs to be on medication. then try taking them off of it and see what happens
Alright so we need to stop guilt tripping 5 year olds gotcha. Problem solved.

Naw,, Ide Amine wrote the book on that shit. He murdered 350K of his own Ugandans and stole over a billion in Foreign relief funds

Naw,, Ide Amine wrote the book on that shit. He murdered 350K of his own Ugandans and stole over a billion in Foreign relief funds
Lol only 350,000? That's pathetic by cracka standards.

Alright so we need to stop guilt tripping 5 year olds gotcha. Problem solved.

It wouldn't hurt.

Lol only 350,000? That's pathetic by cracka standards.

Well, yeah being a cracka myself I should easily be able to out do that. Wow,
I really don't know what drives me to it though, its quite amazing

Forum List

Back