Pp shooter identifies as a woman in voter records

Crazy ass cracker. What drives crackas to commit so many mass murders?

If the guy identified himself as a woman he was probably on some sort of anti depressant, as these shooters often are. But its the one thing that won't come up in the press conference with the pres . Its always about the Gun, not th pills they are on.

So the question is what drives people to put crackas on psyche drugs? I'll bet before that trend started there were Less mass shootings.
Nah cracka's have been mass murdering since way before psyche drugs.

I'm usually able to contain myself from going off. It's only when someone has a disgusting sig pic that I lose control.

There's nothing anywhere that says he's "F" on his arrest records. The OP just made that up so he could lie about the guy being a tranny. Orders have gone out to the faithful to shield the Christian terrorist training network in the usual way, by pretending that the latest Christian terrorist wasn't inspired by them.

Being that the shooter's neighbor said he handed out anti-Obama pamphlets to him, Mr. John L Dear clearly has the same mindset as the conservatives on this thread.

Here's What We Know About The Suspect In The Planned Parenthood Shooting
---
Post said he once went to Dear’s home to retrieve two dogs that had gotten loose. “We were there for a minute and the guy was already handing us anti-Obama pamphlets,” he said. According to Post, Dear said “Obama was ruining the country and needed to be impeached.”
---

Now, the guy clearly has a few screws loose. That's what the terrorist-enablers here count on. Their goal is stochastic terrorism. If they incite enough crazy people often enough, they know some of them will go off. Then, after they've achieved their goal of inspiring an unstable mind to become a terrorist, the conservatives lie big and declare "You can't blame us! How could we have foreseen such a thing?".

I hope the families of the victims start suing the asses off the people pushing the PP propaganda.

There's nothing anywhere that says he's "F" on his arrest records. The OP just made that up so he could lie about the guy being a tranny. Orders have gone out to the faithful to shield the Christian terrorist training network in the usual way, by pretending that the latest Christian terrorist wasn't inspired by them.

Being that the shooter's neighbor said he handed out anti-Obama pamphlets to him, Mr. John L Dear clearly has the same mindset as the conservatives on this thread.

---
Post said he once went to Dear’s home to retrieve two dogs that had gotten loose. “We were there for a minute and the guy was already handing us anti-Obama pamphlets,” he said. According to Post, Dear said “Obama was ruining the country and needed to be impeached.”
---

Now, the guy clearly has a few screws loose. That's what the terrorist-enablers here count on. Their goal is stochastic terrorism. If they incite enough crazy people often enough, they know some of them will go off. Then, after they've achieved their goal of inspiring an unstable mind to become a terrorist, the conservatives lie big and declare "You can't blame us! How could we have foreseen such a thing?".

I hope the families of the victims start suing the asses off the people pushing the PP propaganda.

How about just calling him crazy as a coo coo clock and you stop with your BS too?

If the guy identified himself as a woman he was probably on some sort of anti depressant, as these shooters often are. But its the one thing that won't come up in the press conference with the pres . Its always about the Gun, not th pills they are on.

So the question is what drives people to put crackas on psyche drugs? I'll bet before that trend started there were Less mass shootings.

Naw,, Ide Amine wrote the book on that shit. He murdered 350K of his own Ugandans and stole over a billion in Foreign relief funds
Lol only 350,000? That's pathetic by cracka standards.

Well, yeah being a cracka myself I should easily be able to out do that. Wow,
I really don't know what drives me to it though, its quite amazing
It's like a special power.

Naw,, Ide Amine wrote the book on that shit. He murdered 350K of his own Ugandans and stole over a billion in Foreign relief funds

I guess so , cause Im not even trying

I'm usually able to contain myself from going off. It's only when someone has a disgusting sig pic that I lose control.
Sig pics don't kill people, people do.

---
---

A guy I know has a "NOBAMA" bumper sticker. He may be coming for you, be careful.

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

If sig pics are outlawed, only outlaws will have sig pics.

If sig pics are outlawed, only outlaws will have sig pics.
In a country with more sig pics than people, outlaws are probably tripping over sig pics on their way home

http://www.biography.com/people/john-allen-muhammad-236029

Guess nobody told this guy

Told him what.

Yeah. Every tranny sports a bushy beard. It obvious.

Evidently some do....:)

This Trans Woman Kept Her Beard And Couldn't Be Happier

Awesome. That proves that Dear is a tranny. You go Econchick!

Well that and he/she registered as one on the voting records....and criminal records. You're sort of slow
can one that is a male, have criminal records stating they are female? Would LAW enforcement allow that??? Something doesn't seem right about that....If I were law enforcement, never would FEMALE be the gender listed for a male criminal.... AND what jail/prison did they send him to, a male prison or female....if his criminal record states he's female???

What have I missed?

Told him what.

with his power comes great responsibility, I believe he said he was God there

Told him what.

Oh it was probably just meds

Told him what.

Oh it was probably just meds

It probably was, which gets back to my original point. Thanks

Forum List

Back