• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hi everyone,

As a huge fan of Carlos Santana that was on tour in Israel last week, I wanted to share his point of view with everyone else.

Surprisingly every artist announcing a tour in Israel, also have to deal with intense 'BDS' pressure, and so happened even on international festivals and shows.

Here's Carlos reaction to the BDS call:

That's been my view as well, putting aside the BDS personal which puts back any Palestinian progress, there are the Palestinians that needs to learn the value of working constructively for their own sake.

A little more.

Why is Carlos Santana refusing to honor Israel boycott call?

The JPost

Hijacking art for politics is an ugly business.

Last edited:
It takes a certain amount of courage to go against the Islamist filth and their legions of leftist supporters behind these campaigns to de-legitimize Israel.

Good for him.

I always thought it meant Bowel Discharge Syndrome.

:ack-1:

With the Shia and the Sunni now both focused on killing each other off, it seems like a very good time to visit Israel again.

Everyone who is even slightly religious should visit the sacred shrines of their choice there. Any mo-fo calling for a boycott should jump off a bridge without a bungee cord.

For the Jews, of course, there is the Western Wall, the Tomb of David, Rachel's Tomb, Masada and many more.

For the Christians there is the Church Of The Sepulcher, the Garden Tomb, the Via Dolorosa, Gethsemane, Golgotha, Bethlehem, Mt. Tabor, Galilee hill with the shrine of the Sermon On The Mount, and many more.

For Muslims, there is the Dome Of The Rock, the Al Aqsa Mosque, and Acre where the Saracens kicked the Christian armies' ass.

If only these 3 major religions of the world and their peoples could coexist in peace side by side as these architectural wonders still do, then the world would be a less violent place.

With the Shia and the Sunni now both focused on killing each other off, it seems like a very good time to visit Israel again.

Everyone who is even slightly religious should visit the sacred shrines of their choice there. Any mo-fo calling for a boycott should jump off a bridge without a bungee cord.

For the Jews, of course, there is the Western Wall, the Tomb of David, Rachel's Tomb, Masada and many more.

For the Christians there is the Church Of The Sepulcher, the Garden Tomb, the Via Dolorosa, Gethsemane, Golgotha, Bethlehem, Mt. Tabor, Galilee hill with the shrine of the Sermon On The Mount, and many more.

For Muslims, there is the Dome Of The Rock, the Al Aqsa Mosque, and Acre where the Saracens kicked the Christian armies' ass.

If only these 3 major religions of the world and their peoples could coexist in peace side by side as these architectural wonders still do, then the world would be a less violent place.

There is also the Tomb of the Patriarchs in Hebron for brave souls. A kind Palestinian teen took me around the tomb/cave in 1982.

Forum List

Back