Powell: I didn't tell Hillary to setup a server

Wow the libs aren't big Powell supporters anhmore, even calling him a liar.....my threads do their job, unlike others ,*cough* rdean and Lakhota *cough*
Is the quote in the thread title an actual quote or something you just made up?

Wow the libs aren't big Powell supporters anhmore, even calling him a liar.....my threads do their job, unlike others ,*cough* rdean and Lakhota *cough*

He used the term I don't recall that conversation at all......translation, bitch we didn't talk and don't bring me into your fucked up server bullshit.

Wow even the liberals favorite republican just pissed on Clinton......Clinton lied again.......does she ever tell the truth?

Clinton reportedly told FBI Colin Powell pushed private email; Powell denies | Fox News

Colin Powell the guy who took fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to the UN to sell the war?

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

We actually went to war with this as evidence
And we almost destroyed our economy by trusting theories that looked so pretty on paper

He used the term I don't recall that conversation at all......translation, bitch we didn't talk and don't bring me into your fucked up server bullshit.
So, the quote in your thread title is made up by you, a lie. You like so many other right-wing liars start threads day in and day out that begin with obvious lies. That is what makes you liars. You expose yourself like you just did.

So, the quote in your thread title is made up by you, a lie. You like so many other right-wing liars start threads day in and day out that begin with obvious lies. That is what makes you liars. You expose yourself like you just did.

Nope, she said he did, he said he didnt....not hard to figure out. Maybe read the article you lazy fuck....democrat= lazy.

Nope, she said he did, he said he didnt....not hard to figure out. Maybe read the article you lazy fuck....democrat= lazy.
You can not show where Powell said what you are claiming. You are defending your lie by interpreting statements that his office released and using your own words, not his. When you quote someone you have to use their exact words, not the ones you make up in your head to fit your agenda.

Camp, is there anyone at all who has a single iota of respect for you?

You might be a decent human being, but you keep coming off as a complete self-righteous twat when you post.

Lol why would Powell tell her such a thing?!

That hag can't stop lying.

Colin Powell saying Private email was better for some things as long as they are not classified, is not the same as saying a private server for private email is okay...imo.

so this statement of hers doubles down on Hillary never even really knowing the difference between private email from an AOL or private email from ones own server....not surprising with all of her other silly and dumb statements on computer systems and carrying 2 devices and cloths to wipe clean etc...

Colin Powell saying Private email was better for some things as long as they are not classified, is not the same as saying a private server for private email is okay...imo.

so this statement of hers doubles down on Hillary never even really knowing the difference between private email from an AOL or private email from ones own server....not surprising with all of her other silly and dumb statements on computer systems and carrying 2 devices and cloths to wipe clean etc...

Wrong
He said a private email account
He never had a server setup at his house.

You can not show where Powell said what you are claiming. You are defending your lie by interpreting statements that his office released and using your own words, not his. When you quote someone you have to use their exact words, not the ones you make up in your head to fit your agenda.

He denied her claim.....its in the link dipshit...read.the article you lazy fuck.

Wow even the liberals favorite republican just pissed on Clinton......Clinton lied again.......does she ever tell the truth?

Clinton reportedly told FBI Colin Powell pushed private email; Powell denies | Fox News

Colin Powell the guy who took fake pictures of non-existent WMD's to the UN to sell the war?

Yeah, he's credible.
well there you go, again poor judgement you're saying on hillary's part for talking to the man. funny, how's that hole in your foot after you shot it?

So you lied.

Yeah, he's credible.
mobile_lab.jpg

We actually went to war with this as evidence
and your candidate said she was good with going. D'OH again.

He denied her claim.....its in the link dipshit...read.the article you lazy fuck.

A failure to recall is not a denial.

So you lied.
exactly that would have been Powell's last three words.

Wrong
He said a private email account
He never had a server setup at his house.

Did Powell advise her to set up a server? Did she claim Powell advised her to set up a server?

So you lied.

Would have been?

So you lied.

Would have been?
yep

Forum List

Back