Poverty reached FIFTY-YEAR HIGH under obama

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Imagine that, a president being handed a live grenade who has to deal with an entire party that refuses to compromise. Tell me, what should Obama do to prevent this poverty? Tax cuts for the rich?

Imagine that, a president being handed a live grenade who has to deal with an entire party that refuses to compromise. Tell me, what should Obama do to prevent this poverty? Tax cuts for the rich?

hurtling toward YEAR EIGHT and all you have are pathetic excuses for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

what a joke you are dude

does this sound like a man seeking compromise?

ur a joke, idiot

Obama Tells GOP "Get In Back" | Obama "Get In ... - Mediaite
www.mediaite.com/.../obama-to-gop-‘they-can-come-for-the-ri...
Mediaite
Oct 26, 2010 - Mr. Obama had this to say about the GOP joining Democratic efforts for reform: “They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.” One can

hurtling toward YEAR EIGHT and all you have are pathetic excuses for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

what a joke you are dude
Not excuses, just reality. We've recovered from the disaster left quite well compared to others.

Facts are inconveniant to the Left. they run around all day making pathetic excuses for their failures and trying to resell FAILURE as success.

That's rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record
www.washingtontimes.com/.../obamas-rhetoric-o...
The Washington Times
Jan 7, 2014 - That's rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record ... reduced the jobless rate to 7 percent from a high of 10 percent four years ago.

the progressives/commies are succeeding in their goal to make people dependent on government....

what a joke you are dude
Not excuses, just reality. We've recovered from the disaster left quite well compared to others.

nobody here takes you seriously. When you try to accuse others of handing somebody a hand grenade or some stupid shit like that you ought, at a MINIMUM, to be able to show your own supposedly intellectually superior Party didnt REPEATEDLY VOTE FOR THE VERY SAME POLICIES YOU CRY CAUSED THE "DISASTER"

what a joke you are dude

nobody here takes you seriously. When you try to accuse others of handing somebody a hand grenade or some stupid shit like that you ought, at a MINIMUM, to be able to show your own supposedly intellectually superior Party didnt REPEATEDLY VOTE FOR THE VERY SAME POLICIES YOU CRY CAUSED THE "DISASTER"
No one takes you seriously, given you can't use quote tags.

Facts are inconveniant to the Left. they run around all day making pathetic excuses for their failures and trying to resell FAILURE as success.

The Washington Times
Jan 7, 2014 - That's rich: Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record ... reduced the jobless rate to 7 percent from a high of 10 percent four years ago.

yeah, couldn't have anything to do with the wingnut congress that has obstructed for 61/2 years...

damn, you're stupid, boy.

The Washington Times

yeah, couldn't have anything to do with the wingnut congress that has obstructed for 61/2 years...

YAWN

stupid is a b*tch whining about "obstruction" when the Donkey Party record shows them VOTING FOR the policies they whine about

who made them push the "yes" button leftard?

The Washington Times

YAWN

stupid is a b*tch whining about "obstruction" when the Donkey Party record shows them VOTING FOR the policies they whine about

who made them push the "yes" button leftard?

how's that 6th grade education treating you these days, idiota?

The Washington Times

Jesus...congress has given BO everything he has wanted.

you dont know how to do anything but make a fool of yourself idiot

i specifically mentioned polices you blame for the "disaster" that DEMOCRATS VOTED FOR.......................not "jobs bills" that you dont know would have made a difference

Remember "SHOVEL-READY WASNT SO SHOVE-READY" LEFTARD??

you dont know how to do anything but make a fool of yourself idiot

i specifically mentioned polices you blame for the "disaster" that DEMOCRATS VOTED FOR.......................not "jobs bills" that you dont know would have made a difference

Remember "SHOVEL-READY WASNT SO SHOVE-READY" LEFTARD??

your disaster, winger.... the result of baby bush and the other rightwqinguts crashing our economy and you freaks not getting out of the way to get things fixed. that said, our economy is far better now than 6 1/2 years ago despite you loons. I can see why you freaks hate that.

maybe if you weren't competing for jobs with people who can't speak English you wouldn't be so angry and dishonest.

but then again, someone of your clear lack of education and knowledge and ability/.... I can see why you feel angry.

creep.

Forum List

Back