Who REALLY votes against their own interests??? Democrat nihilists

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Democrats of course. Poverty reached a fifty-year high under obama.

it is laughable for anybody on the Left to accuse anybody else of being a nihilist

Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

Now who does the above definition apply to more? the Left or the Right

Neither. It has nothing to do with politics. You're the only person talking about nihilism. This thread appears to be another of those strange fantasies you create about the liberal bogeymen that only exist in your mind.

And as you do this in spurts, we all eagerly await to see what other strange threads you'll create. You must be in the manic part of your cycle.

Neither. It has nothing to do with politics. You're the only person talking about nihilism. This thread appears to be another of those strange fantasies you create about the liberal bogeymen that only exist in your mind.

And as you do this in spurts, we all eagerly await to see what other strange threads you'll create. You must be in the manic part of your cycle.

i love the way you follow me around denying your own existence, idiot. you are the "boogeyman" i refer to

if you were actually paying attention to the whole message board you would see one of your fellow LWNJ is using this very word to lambast Republicans for supposedly being tools of the "1%". go tell him he is inventing bogeymen in his mind moron; and that the whole thing has nothing to do with politics. if you weren't too busy obsessing on me you might have noticed that

Forum List

Back