Poverty Level reached a FIFTY year high in obama's "58 months of job growth"

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Anybody else notice the Left is addicted to meaningless, feel-good memes/talking points?

No, just like all right leaning people are not sadist, war mongering so-called Christians...

YAWN; there goes the idiotic left crying about wars they funded for a decade or so

thanks for proving the original point though

anyway, like i said, the "58 months of jobs growth" is a meaningless talking point by people who spend every day saying we need a hundred bilion or so of other people's money for some other "jobs bill"

what part is "fallacy"?

Poverty didnt reach a fifty year high in that period?

are you sure?

anyway, like i said, the "58 months of jobs growth" is a meaningless talking point by people who spend every day saying we need a hundred bilion or so of other people's money for some other "jobs bill"
If you want illegals under control to open up more jobs, it ain't done for free..

If you want illegals under control to open up more jobs, it ain't done for free..

this doesnt even make sense you're babbling now

this doesnt even make sense you're babbling now

Moonbeam never makes much sense.... it appears he's high 24/7..

We can thank the "Job Creators" for this mess.

again dummy; you are the very same idiots claiming all these jobs have been created on obama's watch? are they all poverty level jobs? you bragging about that?

Forum List

Back