Potential Black Owners Lining Up To Buy Clippers Already

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ESPN, The Herd with Collin Cowherd says Oprah is interested in buying the Clippers.

Magic Johnson was interested, but swore off it when asked yesterday. Maybe later.

They got rid of that racist Jew, now they want a black owner to replace him.

Great way to effect change.

Al Sharpton earned his keep I'm tellin yah...

What happens if one of the other owners gave to a Christian organization? Will they take his shit too? Call him homophobic?
http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/o-oprah-reportedly-interested-clippers-article-1.1774065

Last edited:
ESPN, The Herd with Collin Cowherd says Oprah is interested in buying the Clippers.

Magic Johnson was interested, but swore off it when asked yesterday. Maybe later.

What happens if one of the other owners gave to a Christian organization? Will they take his shit too? Call him homophobic?
Oprah Winfrey interested in joining Larry Ellison and*David Geffen in bid to buy Clippers: report* - NY Daily News

Who is they? The NBA?

There are 29 "owners". One of them can be black. More than one can be black. Nothing is going to change.

Breaking, World, US & Local News - nydailynews.com - NY Daily News

I guess no more evidence is needed to prove you're a ditto head, who echoes the words of Rush Limbaugh. Pitiful.

Potential Black Owners Lining Up To Buy Clippers Already

Why not? And hold them to the same standard as was Sterling: no "no niggah pleaz" crap.

put the team on the market fo 50% over market value if the competition is so hot to buy.

Forum List

Back