Pot smokers find tiger in Houston...............

Cannibis induced psychosis can result in hallucinations. My grandson's girlfriend has cannabis induced schizophrenia with hallucinations. Admittedly she was schizophrenic without pot. Pot just aggravates her condition and will bring on a break. It is not the unbreakable rule that marijuana never causes hallucinations. It certainly does.

“Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

Yeah, and whacking off too much makes hair grow on your palms. Beware.

"My grandson's girlfriend has cannabis induced schizophrenia with hallucinations. Admittedly she was schizophrenic without pot."

There goes your example out the window.

It's like anything else. All things in moderation. The only condition non-abusive use will aggravate is your good mood and junk food cravings, and might possibly improve your taste in music.

Drink a bottle of scotch a day, yeah, you've got problems. Smoke joints all day, same.

I have in the past enjoyed a nice Sativa now and then, but that's twenty years back. I will avoid it until legal. I don't need the headline.

I smoked from the 60s through the 90s, and never saw nor heard of anyone hallucinating from smoking marijuana, even the heavy users, though I'm sure some of them would have enjoyed that.

Cannibis induced psychosis can result in hallucinations. My grandson's girlfriend has cannabis induced schizophrenia with hallucinations. Admittedly she was schizophrenic without pot. Pot just aggravates her condition and will bring on a break. It is not the unbreakable rule that marijuana never causes hallucinations. It certainly does.

“Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

"My grandson's girlfriend has cannabis induced schizophrenia with hallucinations. Admittedly she was schizophrenic without pot."

It's like anything else. All things in moderation. The only condition non-abusive use will aggravate is your good mood and junk food cravings, and might possibly improve your taste in music.

Drink a bottle of scotch a day, yeah, you've got problems. Smoke joints all day, same.

I have in the past enjoyed a nice Sativa now and then, but that's twenty years back. I will avoid it until legal. I don't need the headline.

I smoked from the 60s through the 90s, and never saw nor heard of anyone hallucinating from smoking marijuana, even the heavy users, though I'm sure some of them would have enjoyed that.
Your personal experiences notwithstanding “Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

Your personal experiences notwithstanding “Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

"Acute cannabis dosing"

There's that bottle of scotch I was talking about.

What's for dinner?
borges-family-432146.jpg

Not the usual household cats! Brazilian family live with SEVEN tigers in their home
There used to be 18 in the family....:auiqs.jpg:

Bud is an hallucinogenic. Kinda wondering why you are saying it isn't

You obviously have never smoked marijuana, because if you had, you wouldn't say that.

Me? I've had magic mushrooms and LSD, as well as have smoked marijuana. I can tell you that there are zero hallucinogenic effects from smoking marijuana.

If you smoke an Indica, it will calm you down and make you sleepy. If you smoke a Sativa, it will give you energy and make you happy. NEITHER of them will make you see things that aren't there. At the very most, colors might become a bit more vivid and food might taste a bit better. If it is a really good strain, it may even give you the munchies.

But no. You won't see anything that isn't there.
I have smoked for for 17 years. From skunk bullshit to absolute fire
Pot is absolutely a hallucinating drug.
Just because you dont see shit doesnt mean it doesnt distort your reality.

Yeah man, :420:
I have like had tracers :420:
From smoking killer ass weed :420:
And edibles like rice crispy treats,,,man...:420:

Out of sight Dude...

You obviously have never smoked marijuana, because if you had, you wouldn't say that.

Me? I've had magic mushrooms and LSD, as well as have smoked marijuana. I can tell you that there are zero hallucinogenic effects from smoking marijuana.

If you smoke an Indica, it will calm you down and make you sleepy. If you smoke a Sativa, it will give you energy and make you happy. NEITHER of them will make you see things that aren't there. At the very most, colors might become a bit more vivid and food might taste a bit better. If it is a really good strain, it may even give you the munchies.

I never got the distortion effect. More of an accentuation effect. Maybe it's you.

I never got the distortion effect. More of an accentuation effect. Maybe it's you.
Hearing vision. Idk maybe i just smoke good shit. Lol

Forum List

Back