Posters I miss

I hate to list those I miss for fear of hurting somebody's feelings. . .but assuming those I have loved will forgive me if they don't come immediately to the surface--I'm old you know--

I miss:

Kat
Annie
Phoenix
Xotoxi
CaliforniaGirl
Echo Zulu
Middleman
Moon
Mr. Fitnah
Si Modo

Daveman is still around but not as active as he used to be. And some ya'll have already mentioned. And I knoiw there are others.

I don't mind that one of them moved on. Great list though..

I'm feeling nostalgic after reading this thread. Those were fun inspiring times, now, not so much.

Members now-a-days seem a lot more vulgar, hate filled and yet more prudish, luckily some wonderful members still remain and some newer ones are outstanding.

Though I do miss the wit, warmth, and wisdom (and research ability) of some who no longer visit here, I am like others that don't miss those who did little more than insult, belittle, and intentionally derail threads. It is really difficult to sustain a good discussion these days with the remaining professional thread derailers and detractors working overtime, but at least it is possible. There was a time when it wasn't even worth trying. And so yeah, I'm not missing some.

But we are breaking in some new members who give strong indication of being keepers and there are lots of old friends left too. As USMB isn't necessary for life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness for any of us, I think we have to go with the philosophy that change is inevitable and people come and go here just as they do in real life.

And we can still be glad to see old friends and welcome those who return.

every once in a while, for reasons which I am not allowed to discuss (this place has rules, you see), I miss TderpM.

Not very much.

But who else could call me a "Lair" and leave everyone wondering if she was just misspelling my username?

Were Catz and Del banned at their request or are they never coming back?

Can I even ask that question, Mods..???

Wow. Some names I have not seen in a long time.
I was banned just after The Great Hijack. Nice reward for assisting them during that time AND having to get a new pc, wasn't it?

But..that was then. This is now. I don't hold grudges.

I don't know if it is allowed to be spoken of. New mods, new rules. I don't wanna be banned again.

xotoxi was the go-to guy if you wanted someone to suffer an enema, this is true. .

Forum List

Back