Posters I miss

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
formerly a real Liability
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hiautoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

Frankly, I agree with CrusaderFrank. I miss that Liability feller.

:D

Liability was an asshole. He is also reputed to have had exceptionally poor personal hygiene.

Maybe so, but he was witty, acerbic and just plain fucking funny

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hiautoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

Liability was an asshole. He is also reputed to have had exceptionally poor personal hygiene.

Maybe so, but he was witty, acerbic and just plain fucking funny

I just got endorsed as an asshole (maybe) by a guy who shares the brain!

USCTIZEN,

That man was right about nearly every damned thing he said in the over a decades time I got to enjoy his posts.

The man saw it all coming with such clairity it was amazing.

I hope he still walks the earth.

he was and is da man

USCTIZEN,

That man was right about nearly every damned thing he said in the over a decades time I got to enjoy his posts.

he was and is da man

I miss him too. Do you know how he is doing?

USCTIZEN,

he was and is da man

USSitnSpin was mostly just a dork. He was almost never "right' about anything.

When TderpM says that a member was "right" (and means it) -- that constitutes pretty solid evidence that the member was, in reality, a dopey piece of shit.

USCTIZEN,

he was and is da man

I miss him too. Do you know how he is doing?

Me too, cool poster.

He has cancer. His prognosis wasn't good, a few summers ago he was gone a long time but reappeared. The last post I saw of his was on April 1 first and it just said goodbye. I'm thinking that maybe the cancer may have won. :(

we can only hope he still walks the world and has the ability to teach others.

USCTIZEN,

he was and is da man

When TderpM says that a member was "right" (and means it) -- that constitutes pretty solid evidence that the member was, in reality, a dopey piece of shit.

same kind of crap people like you used to say when he was warning you a crash was coming all those years ago.

USCTIZEN,

he was and is da man

same kind of crap people like you used to say when he was warning you a crash was coming all those years ago.

Nope.

He was an opinionated asshole.

If you say stupid shit like "bad times are coming" often enough, sooner or later (statistically) you are going to end up being right.

I hope the cancer didn't win. But his postings here were still generally blather and nonsense.

On the bright side, he was still much much smarter than you.

I hate to list those I miss for fear of hurting somebody's feelings. . .but assuming those I have loved will forgive me if they don't come immediately to the surface--I'm old you know--

I miss:

Kat
Annie
Phoenix
Xotoxi
CaliforniaGirl
Echo Zulu
Middleman
Moon
Mr. Fitnah
Si Modo

Daveman is still around but not as active as he used to be. And some ya'll have already mentioned. And I knoiw there are others.

Last edited:
Jillian

Camppppppppppbelllllllllllllllllll

Liability

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hi autoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

I won't believe you are Liability unless you say something outrageous. :eusa_angel:

Nope.

If you say stupid shit like "bad times are coming" often enough, sooner or later (statistically) you are going to end up being right.

I hope the cancer didn't win. But his postings here were still generally blather and nonsense.

see you are as blind as a bat.

what do you do with people that you prove are wrong and still insist they are correct?

you treat them like people here treat you.

with no respect becuase you deserve none

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hi autoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

I won't believe you are Liability unless you say something outrageous. :eusa_angel:

Oh come now. When did I EVER say anything even slightly out of line?

:eusa_angel:

Nope.

see you are as blind as a bat.

what do you do with people that you prove are wrong and still insist they are correct?

you treat them like people here treat you.

with no respect becuase you deserve none

Actually, TderpM, I get treated with a fair amount of respect.

True, as a rule I don't get treated with respect by a certain element of assholes whose opinions are of no importance to me.

But if you want to talk about a shithead that gets treated with no respect (and even that is more than it deserves) then you must go talk to yourself in the mirror.

As for what I do with people who are proved wrong but still insist they are right, that's easy.

I mock you idiots all the time.

Jillian

Camppppppppppbelllllllllllllllllll

Liability

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

Fucking welsher.

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

Fucking welsher.

Synthia is a ^ dishonest hack troll.

But there is one bright spot.

The new handle is Welsh.

Forum List

Back