Posters I miss

Jillian

Camppppppppppbelllllllllllllllllll

Liability

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
formerly a real Liability
Member #42714

Cammmpbell was still here, but under a different name....can't remember the new name he had now tho.

Cammmpbell was still here, but under a different name....can't remember the new name he had now tho.

Cammmmmmmpbell is out and about on the web spreading his venom about Christians. He has not vanished.

Jillian

Liability

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hi autoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

Frankly, I agree with CrusaderFrank. I miss that Liability feller.

:D

Last edited:
Jillian

Liability

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hiautoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

Liability was an asshole. He is also reputed to have had exceptionally poor personal hygiene.

Liability is still here.

IlarMeilyr
Member #42714

I am reincarnated!

The staff allowed a dishonest perma-banned troll back (hiautoZona). They also allowed a name change for moi. The Liability account, however, is locked.

Liability was an asshole. He is also reputed to have had exceptionally poor personal hygiene.

Nah. I was all cool and stuff. It took the plodding "thinking" process of silly mindless lib hacks to consider Liability in any different light.

And personal hygiene was never a problem. I don't work in the sewers after all.

Forum List

Back