Posted an ad on Craiglist and got a reply from a young hot thing!!!

Looks like I will have some a$$ cheeks in my face this weekend LOL And not only that it's a 3 day weekend which makes it even better. Craigslist is the best fucking website of all time

So excited for this weekend.
Is he cute?

Faggots are not allowed in my apt, its on the lease
you keep saying all these people aren't allowed because of the lease....I was wondering if there's a gate with a guardhouse where everyone has to check in and list their job title and sexual preferences?
I've never seen a lease that said "no hookers" or "no homosexuals"...Who "enforces" this?

The Landlord dipshit

Just got a weird text from her saying

"Don't text this phone will call and text from a new number. No need to respond"

No I may change my mind lol

she'll smell the desperation and bail..

She was able to get a feel for me and see that I was a cool guy

ok..good luck....this seems to be a big day for you...I mean, making an announcement on the internet that you got a date with a girl(!)...how exciting for you...

Not a date, some TOUCH FEELS
ohhh..I get it now..a hooker....that's different.

Not a hooker Mongo. Hookers are not allowed in my apt, it;s on the lease

Coming from Craigslist. How do you know if he or she is not a prostitute?

Looks like I will have some a$$ cheeks in my face this weekend LOL And not only that it's a 3 day weekend which makes it even better. Craigslist is the best fucking website of all time

Is he cute?

Faggots are not allowed in my apt, its on the lease
you keep saying all these people aren't allowed because of the lease....I was wondering if there's a gate with a guardhouse where everyone has to check in and list their job title and sexual preferences?
I've never seen a lease that said "no hookers" or "no homosexuals"...Who "enforces" this?

The Landlord dipshit

the landlord sits in a guardhouse and verifies everyone who visits employer and sexual preferences?

"dipshit", huh...you're another real deep thinker...

Just got a weird text from her saying

"Don't text this phone will call and text from a new number. No need to respond"

No I may change my mind lol

told you she'd smell the desperation and bail...

ok..good luck....this seems to be a big day for you...I mean, making an announcement on the internet that you got a date with a girl(!)...how exciting for you...

Not a date, some TOUCH FEELS
ohhh..I get it now..a hooker....that's different.

Not a hooker Mongo. Hookers are not allowed in my apt, it;s on the lease

Coming from Craigslist. How do you know if he or she is not a prostitute?

I can tell believe me

You're going to get robbed

Nope, because we will chat on the phone first. If she passes that test then we will meet in a public place

Nothing retarded about FBJ

It's hard for me to believed that a man cannot find a women. There are tons of married and single women out there looking for men.
Maybe you need to change your lifestyle.? If you don't go to bars, dance club, beaches, social clubs, cruises... I suggest you hang around in those places instead of surfing the internet. Also wear a nice clothes, drive decent cars, non smoker, clean. If you can't find there then go to Asian communities they like white men. If you can't find there go to Hispanic communities...if you can't find there SORRY back to last resort... Craiglist.

Nope, because we will chat on the phone first. If she passes that test then we will meet in a public place

It's hard for me to believed that a man cannot find a women. There are tons of married and single women out there looking for men.
Maybe you need to change your lifestyle.? If you don't go to bars, dance club, beaches, social clubs, cruises... I suggest you hang around in those places instead of surfing the internet. Also wear a nice clothes, drive decent cars, non smoker, clean. If you can't find there then go to Asian communities they like white men. If you can't find there go to Hispanic communities...if you can't find there SORRY back to last resort... Craiglist.

I;m shy and don't approach women

I;m shy and don't approach women

Good luck..I was kind of rude to you before and I apologize...you seem like a decent young man trying to make his way..

:D:D:D:D:D

Your gonna feel awlfully stupid, if when you show up and it is an FBI arrest team waiting to put you in handcuffs......Or the Secret Service Internet crimes people.

Could be some local Cop also.

FBJ - are you desperate or something? What about the women here on USMB? :D

What about this chick --->
8598599427c4a8722bdc746399ba78bb.jpg
( LMAO )

Shadow 355

:D:D:D:D:D

Your gonna feel awlfully stupid, if when you show up and it is an FBI arrest team waiting to put you in handcuffs......Or the Secret Service Internet crimes people.

Could be some local Cop also.

FBJ - are you desperate or something? What about the women here on USMB? :D

What about this chick --->
8598599427c4a8722bdc746399ba78bb.jpg
( LMAO )

Shadow 355

What crime am I committing?

That is a good question. And you won't know till after you are handcuffed, told of your charges and Mirandized.

Traveling across states lines for sex with................????

Meeting a minor/underage person for sex...............???

You might be wrong, you might not be wrong. But if you get arrested..... Law Enforcement will charge you. Will you be convicted? Maybe....maybe not. Like I said, YOU wont even know what you are doing wrong.....even if you don't know you are committing a crime; till a swarm of Cops surrounds you and handcuffs you.

Internet hook-ups are not the best way to meet someone. THERE are cops out there, on the internet; and all they do is internet crimes. To keep "Internet Crimes" alive and working, they need arrest. They ( small and medium departments ) need numbers to keep the "Internet Crimes" alive and working - to keep a budget and certain amount of officers. Again...you might be right, and you might be wrong - But you most certainly could be a felony arrest ; and a possibility of being on Law Enforcement's radar ( even Federal folks if even arrested locally ) forever.

Wanna meet women - go to a club, the gym or something. Internet = farmers.com ( advertisement on tv ) - Match.com - Cupid.com....all scream desperation. You can meet a woman on the internet, but not a a nice club, gym, work.....or some other place.

Internet Hookups = craigs list and dating sites literately scream "Desperation".

Don't become the rear seat occupant of a Police Cruiser.

Shadow 355

she'll smell the desperation and bail..

Wow, this is weird. I almost feel like we're sharing something and all because of the miracle of the Internet. Just this morning out of the blue this nice fellow from Lagos, Nigeria sent me this incredible email offering me...

That is a good question. And you won't know till after you are handcuffed, told of your charges and Mirandized.

Traveling across states lines for sex with................????

Meeting a minor/underage person for sex...............???

You might be wrong, you might not be wrong. But if you get arrested..... Law Enforcement will charge you. Will you be convicted? Maybe....maybe not. Like I said, YOU wont even know what you are doing wrong.....even if you don't know you are committing a crime; till a swarm of Cops surrounds you and handcuffs you.

Internet hook-ups are not the best way to meet someone. THERE are cops out there, on the internet; and all they do is internet crimes. To keep "Internet Crimes" alive and working, they need arrest. They ( small and medium departments ) need numbers to keep the "Internet Crimes" alive and working - to keep a budget and certain amount of officers. Again...you might be right, and you might be wrong - But you most certainly could be a felony arrest ; and a possibility of being on Law Enforcement's radar ( even Federal folks if even arrested locally ) forever.

Wanna meet women - go to a club, the gym or something. Internet = farmers.com ( advertisement on tv ) - Match.com - Cupid.com....all scream desperation. You can meet a woman on the internet, but not a a nice club, gym, work.....or some other place.

Internet Hookups = craigs list and dating sites literately scream "Desperation".

Don't become the rear seat occupant of a Police Cruiser.

Shadow 355

It was a ad for a cuddle encounter that involves no nudity or sex

I reimburse her for transportation costs and treat to dinner

Understand now?

Forum List

Back