Obama Was Ordered To Select Biden

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Biden has to be thinking vice president on his résumé will put him over the top. There is no fool like an old fool who deludes himself.

I never believed Biden’s story about his dying son telling him to run again:

10.06 / 15:31 www.dailymail.co.uk
Biden leaked story that his dying son told him to run - and he is lining up Elizabeth Warren as VP
10.06 / 15:31

I always joked that Joe Biden was the best job security the sewer rat could have against impeachment. Joking aside, in 2008 the global government crowd told then-Senator Obama that picking Biden for vice president was the only way he would get media backing. Biden was their insurance policy if anything happened to the sewer rat along the way. Now, they realize that sitting Democrat senators are a shoddy lot led by the shoddiest of them all ——Harry Reid.

Senators Bernie ‘Karl Marx’ Sanders and Elizabeth ‘Cherokee’ Warren hardly inspire confidence. Former senators Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are stale left-overs —— painful reminders of decades of failed liberal policies.

Hillary is sinking like a lead balloon. That leaves Biden as the best chance the global government crowd has for putting another UN-loving traitor in the White House. In plain English, the time has come to call in Biden’s IOU. His running again has not a damn thing to do with his late son.

Regardless of who candidate Biden selects as his running mate, his vice president will be more loyal to the United Nations than to the United States just as he was. I suspect that he will be told to select a senator from among the nest of traitors —— Elizabeth Warren —— just as Taqiyya the Liar was ordered to pick Biden.

The Republican party’s presidential candidate must also select a vice president who places the New World Order’s agenda high above the US Constitution. Think Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. The last thing the power structure wants is another Sarah Palin on the ticket even though she saved John McCain from suffering a vicious beating at the hands of a nobody.

Finally, I would not give you a plugged nickel for all of the policies every one of the contenders chatters like a magpie. I only want to know one thing: Is the wannabe going to put this country ahead of the UNIC (United Nations/International Community)? If not, the name of the political party is meaningless.

yeah puppet Obama took his orders from his masters to have Biden be their second in command puppet.

yeah puppet Obama took his orders from his masters to have Biden be their second in command puppet.
To 9/11 inside job: And here is his puppet:

th
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP....52e4a33016o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

Former senators Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are stale left-overs —— painful reminders of decades of failed liberal policies.
Hillary is rancid to be sure, but she is going out the door with a pot full of money:

‘What happened to the missing millions?’

Drip, drip, drip: New Clinton Foundation scandal!
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 10/06/2015 @ 7:31 pm

Drip, drip, drip: New Clinton Foundation scandal!

LMAO!!! I would believe you people are all ignorant if there were not so many of you. Every last one of you watch Fox News 24/7 and because about a third of the eligible voters in the country are right wingers Fox gets good ratings. Just remember.......that's a third of you. We have won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections and we're about to "kick ass" again.

Learn to say Madame President!

LMAO!!! I would believe you people are all ignorant if there were not so many of you.
To Campbell: You just identified Democrats.
To Campbell: Learn to say Madame Brain:

“I’ve been saying they could put Hillary Clinton’s brain in a jar in the Oval Office and she would be elected,” he said.

Matt Drudge unleashes: 'I cannot be controlled'
Posted By Cheryl Chumley On 10/07/2015 @ 7:29 am

Matt Drudge unleashes: ‘I cannot be controlled’

“I’ve been saying they could put Hillary Clinton’s brain in a jar in the Oval Office and she would be elected,” he said.

A-AbbyNormal.gif

LMAO!!! I would believe you people are all ignorant if there were not so many of you.

Did you actually read your link? Drudge, an obviously highly unstable sounding wacko went on with Alex jones, another mental case and stood in the back of the room with a microphone the whole time spouting crazy epithets. While his addled mind has trouble recognizing reality,he at least realizes that the majority of the country is tired of his right wing crap and there is no way any of the republican hopefuls can defeat her.

Did you actually read your link? Drudge, an obviously highly unstable sounding wacko went on with Alex jones, another mental case and stood in the back of the room with a microphone the whole time spouting crazy epithets. While his addled mind has trouble recognizing reality,he at least realizes that the majority of the country is tired of his right wing crap and there is no way any of the republican hopefuls can defeat her.

I believe every word of it. Hillary will kick ass!

Did you actually read your link?
To Bulldog: Do you think the quote I posted came to me through osmosis?

As for the article’s primary premise, I might return to it in a message in the Media forum in relation to freedom of speech as opposed to freedom of the press —— a topic I’ve discussed many times over the years..

In short: freedom of the press and freedom of speech are two separate Rights in the First Amendment. See this thread for a bit more:

Obama just put in every CRONY from his party IN OUR Government whether they were Qualified for that position or not

it's been the worst when you look at EVERY government agency that is now on their own SQUSHING OUR RIGHTS daily. where does the EPA, IRS, BLM, etc have their OWN POWERS to make up all these new rules on us? and what do WE HAVE A CONGRESS for if that's the case?

people you've allowed a MONSTER to consume us by saying nothing

Did you actually read your link?
To Bulldog: Do you think the quote I posted came to me through osmosis?

As for the article’s primary premise, I might return to it in a message in the Media forum in relation to freedom of speech as opposed to freedom of the press —— a topic I’ve discussed many times over the years..

In short: freedom of the press and freedom of speech are two separate Rights in the First Amendment. See this thread for a bit more:

No. Osmosis doesn't work like that. I figured that, like most right wingers, you found a headline you liked, and didn't really check or care if the article was credible or not. The right is all about silly short headlines and phrases, and doesn't really care if there are any facts backing them up.

Dear gawd help us all:

snip:
So John Kerry’s Time In The Navy Was Really Well Spent, Thinks World Has “One Ocean”…

Shot:
picture at the site couldn't bring it over

l6b7LXjb_bigger.jpeg
John Kerry

@JohnKerry

Thrilled to see so many countries, NGOs, businesses & individuals supporting #OurOcean2015. One world, one ocean.

Chaser:

Weasel Zippers

No. Osmosis doesn't work like that.
To Bulldog: Did you bother to look in a dictionary?

osmosis (noun)
plural osmoses

1.a. Diffusion of fluid through a semipermeable membrane until there is an equal concentration of fluid on both sides of the membrane. b. The tendency of fluids to diffuse in such a manner.

2. A gradual, often unconscious process of assimilation or absorption: learned French by osmosis while residing in Paris for 15 years.​
I figured that, like most right wingers, you found a headline you liked,
To Bulldog: The quote I excerpted was not in the headline. I had no idea what the headline meant until I read the article.
and didn't really check or care if the article was credible or not.
To Bulldog: Halfwits never find articles credible when they disagree. A personally attack passes for credibility among liberals.
The right is all about silly short headlines and phrases, and doesn't really care if there are any facts backing them up.
To Bulldog: Research my messages and you will see that a slew of liberals afflicted with bumper sticker mentalities objected to the length of my messages. They object because they cannot address anything I say. More importantly, they go bonkers because my opinions and interpretations are supported with numerous links.

Incidentally I would not call your bumper sticker opinions credible.

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...tmdxigKT_4OWSC0UWQCUnG1GEmDdQwIrugbuZ_UKPCkNc

Obama just put in every CRONY from his party IN OUR Government whether they were Qualified for that position or not

it's been the worst when you look at EVERY government agency that is now on their own SQUSHING OUR RIGHTS daily. where does the EPA, IRS, BLM, etc have their OWN POWERS to make up all these new rules on us? and what do WE HAVE A CONGRESS for if that's the case?

people you've allowed a MONSTER to consume us by saying nothing

I worked for Union Carbide at the Oak Ridge Gaseous Diffusion Plant(ORGDP.) We walked in that pale green uo2f2 powder and breathed low concentrations of hydrogen fluoride and fluorine and had absolutely no protective clothing....we worked in street clothing. I only worked there about ten years before I transferred to the computing center. Most of the guys I worked with in the cascade operations stayed until they retired and they've died with everything from lung cancer to Parkinsons. Nearly all of them qualified for the $150K settlement from the DOL, many of them collected for two different ailments which were a result of their exposure. Now the entire process has been gradually decontaminated and demolished at a cost of ten times what it cost to build the place.....'course in 1943,44 a billion dollars went a long way.

In the early 1970's for the first time all the employees there were issued film badges to measure exposure and effective protective clothing was issued... thanks to the new regulators OSHA and the EPA.

A company doesn't give a damn about anything but bottom line profit and unless they are forced to protect their employees from harm they won't and they couldn't care less about toxic byproducts from their processes. Did you see the movies "Silkwood" and "Erin Brockovich?" That stuff really happened. Corporations qualify as cold blooded killers if they're allowed to police their own activities. Plus...even worse they will fight for years denying that they're ever harmed anyone. They'll literally spend more money lying about things they've done which harmed workers than if they had gone ahead and paid damages. Any kind of negative news reports about them gives the corporation officials bleeding ulcers.

I don't know which is more nuts: the OP's delusional and paranoid ramblings or the leftists' mindless default mantras.

The United States is not run by a group of illuminati globalists, corporate globalists, or whatever other nonexistent group your puny brain can dream up.

In addition, Fox News does not foster and advocate such nonsense. The left is apparently 90% composed of mindless Jack offs who default to programmed rhetoric anytime they hear certain trigger words, with complete disregard for the actual substance of the conversation.

You all get Fs for today, and each one of you gets 5 minutes alone with Delta with your hands bound for an anything goes session. May God have mercy on your worthless souls.

Forum List

Back