Post your climate predictions

global-blended-temp-pg.gif

Does anyone else find it odd that the "Perfect Temperatures" on the graph coincide with the Nazi Party being in Power?

:eusa_whistle:

Or, postage costs!

us_postal__global_warming.jpg

Obviously, Nazis control the USPS.

LOL. This is funny. You claim to have a scientific background, but are afraid to make a single prediction. All that you can do is use single line replies that are only slightly more erudite than Walleyes, Suckee... and Dooodeee.....

I have stated my opinion as to what is going to happen, if I am wrong, I am willing to take my lumps. You just ridicule, but are too cowardly to state an opinion that you can back up.

LOL. This is funny. You claim to have a scientific background, but are afraid to make a single prediction. All that you can do is use single line replies that are only slightly more erudite than Walleyes, Suckee... and Dooodeee.....

I have stated my opinion as to what is going to happen, if I am wrong, I am willing to take my lumps. You just ridicule, but are too cowardly to state an opinion that you can back up.

Nah wahts funny is you playing puppet master all day.... you come in and get made a fool by your own posts, and then like a clock 3-4 pals show up trying to divert attention away.... Pretty lame and pathetic really.....:lol:

As I said, reading comprehension should be something you should try. Here is what I said and say: The state of the science does not allow for any conclusion on the magnitude of impact of anthropogenic CO2 and its effects on global warming and ancillary effects.

Yet, you expect me to make some prediction.

Good God.

Last edited:
Mine are based on the fact that I see this solar decrease in solar output lasting for about 20-30 years. I will say very little warming should be expected over the next few decades, with a chance of another warm period by later this century as I no longer believe that we will reenter a little ice age. Who can be sure? So it is up to phases of 50-75 years based on my knowledge of the way the cycles work. I don't forecast for a negative amount of cooling during this lower solar minimum phase because of the fact that the maximum was the biggest in 2,000 years and helped to warm the oceans so much that is should remain fairly stable. I've also studied the trends of the last 10-15 years, which have stablized.

All numbers are based on being warmer or colder then today's levels.
5 years +.05f
10 years +.08f
25 years +.25f
50 years +.025
100 years +.6

:clap2:

Perhaps I should make something clear here. I really hope that your prediction is the correct one. I am not at all pleased to see the trends that I am seeing, and wish very much to be proven wrong. But that is not the reality that I am seeing.

You can't take the past as a template for the future, if underlying conditions have changed. We emit more carbon in a day than the earth's volcanoes spew out in a year. It just makes me shake my head when some say we can't possibly be having an effect.

This absolutely untrue.

So old fraud,

You claimed I was lying about some fundamental geologic principles so I challenged you to produce an example. I am still waiting.

And your, oh so scientific, predictions are? Or are you only capable of ridicule?

Old Fraud,

Must you resort to grade school retorts? I mean really.
I ridicule because he's not worth more. He's been debunked so many times it's become a running gag.

But I digress...

...so.

Are we dead yet? I may have missed our cataclysmic destruction while I was out running errands and working.

And your, oh so scientific, predictions are? Or are you only capable of ridicule?

Old Fraud,

Must you resort to grade school retorts? I mean really.
I ridicule because he's not worth more. He's been debunked so many times it's become a running gag.

But I digress...

...so.

Are we dead yet? I may have missed our cataclysmic destruction while I was out running errands and working.

BigFitz,

I have no problem with your ridicule at all! Your use of sarcasm is quite enjoyable!

In the northern hemisphere it will be warm to hot from May to October and cool to cold from November to April.
In the southern hemisphere it will be warm to hot from October to March and cool to cold from April to September. Sometimes it will rain, sometimes it will not.
It wont be as dry as the Mojave except in the Mojave, nor will it be as wet as Honolulu at 1645 hrs except in Honolulu.

Forum List

Back