Post Pics of Men You find Attractive.....

Just another sidenote Dev, if indeed that is really you (which your probably lying) then can you also post another pic of your self in the shirtless mens post pics of your selves thread.....mostly for my friend strolling bones its like a surprize xmas present because I know she will love it ....he he

Just another sidenote Dev, if indeed that is really you (which your probably lying) then can you also post another pic of your self in the shirtless mens post pics of your selves thread.....mostly for my friend strolling bones its like a surprize xmas present because I know she will love it ....he he

In the morning. I need to pump some iron,

lol

Thats fine as tomorrow is xmas so it will be a perfect surprize I'll send you the link......and also it gives you time to google another pic....he he

xmaspresentusmb.jpg

mean? he he he...
:cool:

I never called you mean....he he you called me mean...holiday wishes back at ya.

#1 Dermot Mulroney. I love his Elvis type smirk and his smoldering eyes.

dermot20mulroney.jpg

#2 Adrian Paul. Very Sexy IMO

AP.jpg

#3 Aidan Quinn. You cant tell in this pic,but he has piercing blue eyes..hubba hubba.

Aidan.jpg

# 4 Kieffer Sutherland.

KIEFFER.jpg

#5 Donny Osmond. To satisfy my inner Geek ;0) Plus there is nothing hotter,then a man who loves his wife and family as much as he does.

Donny-Osmond-u013.jpg

#6 Cornel Wilde. Sexy older actor who has sadly passed,love him though.

Cornel1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok "My Friends" how about posting Pictures of men you find Attractive & why you find them attractive...."spiritually" attractive, "emotionally" attractive, "intellectually" attractive and "physically" attractive. he he....I'll start it off...

Bill has a lot of political scare tactics on his show and sometimes I get so scared I want to run into Bill's arms and cry "save me honey"....of course because Im self determined and Independant that wouldn't happen but since he can evoke that kind of exciting fear in me he is "emotionally" attractive.
I don't think looks are very important, now O'Reilly would not do it for me, but yeah, I know whatchyou mean. He's kind of 'intense' for you.:)

Clint E was so very niice in his day. A very long day. :lol:

Other guys on the first page are pretty boys--MEH.

I like men.

Waiting to see who else you mighta thrown in here...ha!

**But I'll cruise thru this thread before I miss another fun one and get back to that pm...

Forum List

Back