Post Office failing - will so called Constitutionalists save it?

The Postal Service is an important component of American life. It should not be allowed to fail even if a tax increase is needed to sustain it.

Privatization should be out of the question.

Fine, can we first close down the hundreds (thousands?) of government agencies that are NOT an important component of American life? Can we do away with unconstitutional programs and policing the planet first or is $22 trillion in debt just not enough for you?

The Postal Service is an important component of American life. It should not be allowed to fail even if a tax increase is needed to sustain it.

Fine, can we first close down the hundreds (thousands?) of government agencies that are NOT an important component of American life? Can we do away with unconstitutional programs and policing the planet first or is $22 trillion in debt just not enough for you?
I have no problem with reducing the wasteful "defense" budget, most of which is patronage of the Military Industrial Complex and unnecessary emulation of the Roman Empire.

What else do you have in mind? I'm open for suggestions.

Really? I never use the mail. I get stuff in the mail. But most of it is junk I neither need nor want.
You read that correctly. I do not use the USPS unless I absolutely have to.
I am doing my best to avoid that shitty organization at all costs.

Since they have the power to run it, you assume that means the Fed 'has' to.

well, times change and soon there will be no mail to be sent

Bullshit. There will always be mail.

Will you still insist on having the USPS or will you demand that government involve itself in our emails?
Government already involves itself in our emails. Much of the internet is presently and/or was previously publicly funded. The first web browser was created with public funds for crying out loud.
Don't say "always".
How does government involve itself in our emails?
How was/is the internet publicly funded?
If so, why does the government not charge for it's use. Government charges for the USPS.

you're kidding, right?

Forum List

Back