Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

Matthews has totally lost it at this point.
The man has no credibility or respect left.

no, I'm not saying everyone that is critical of Obama is racist... but the tea party has no one to blame but themselves for their image as racists.

so if a bigger group paints your group or goals as racist, than you have no one to blame but yourself? is that what you are saying? wow.

FOX News Alert! The Media is Fair and Balanced

Compared to Chrissy Matthews PRAVDA was FAIR and BALANCED.

PRAVDA was supposed to carry news

Chris Matthews hosts an opinion show, not a news show.

:thewave:

score another one for a clueless conservative genius

i love this train of thought, because if matthews breaks a story, hes a credible journalist, but when hes being called out hes just a host of an opinion show, you whacky libs and your views of rewriting the rules when needed.

No one but the Right Wing Nut World cares what Chris Matthews says. Chris' audience size is a little bit larger than USMB

:laugh2:

haha

May be true. I have no idea how his ratings are or how big his audience is. I despise most TV political media so I never like to miss a chance to call them on their bias, inaccuracies and lies when offered online.

Okay, enough playing with you and others.

Chris Matthews does not do the news. He offers opinion.

clue: opinion is biased

:lol:

I understand the difference between news and commentary but thanks for the tutorial. The problem is that he(and others) offer their opinions as fact driven more often than not. Or perhaps my issue is more with the idiots that I know are out there taking his swill in as fact.

Where'd Willow go? :dunno: No matter. I'm
watching.gif
you Willow

Compared to Chrissy Matthews PRAVDA was FAIR and BALANCED.

PRAVDA was supposed to carry news

Chris Matthews hosts an opinion show, not a news show.

:thewave:

score another one for a clueless conservative genius

i love this train of thought, because if matthews breaks a story, hes a credible journalist, but when hes being called out hes just a host of an opinion show, you whacky libs and your views of rewriting the rules when needed.

Matthews doesn't break news stories. He used to be a newspaper editor. Now he's a talk show host.

LOL

still unclear on concepts. :clap2:

no, I'm not saying everyone that is critical of Obama is racist... but the tea party has no one to blame but themselves for their image as racists.

so if a bigger group paints your group or goals as racist, than you have no one to blame but yourself? is that what you are saying? wow.

no, I'm saying the tea party is painting themselves as racist.

haha

May be true. I have no idea how his ratings are or how big his audience is. I despise most TV political media so I never like to miss a chance to call them on their bias, inaccuracies and lies when offered online.

I understand the difference between news and commentary but thanks for the tutorial. The problem is that he(and others) offer their opinions as fact driven more often than not. Or perhaps my issue is more with the idiots that I know are out there taking his swill in as fact.

Commenting like you do about Matthews belies the idea that you know the differences.

GOP primary voters believed Romney was the most conservative person in the room because political ads told them so.

How stupid is that?

Expect some very awkward moments like this from MSLSD on Election Day...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

The Pizza Ranch! lol!

Really? The tea party is to blame? Lol, no it wouldn't be the liberal media constantly implying that the tea party is racist? Maybe, it could be because a liberal democrat in the house goes out of his way to walk through a tea party rally, then comes out to say he was called the "n" word? Which was proved wrong, there was a $100,000 reward for any proof that anything like that happened, and no proof was shown. Liberals on here are calling us desperate, my goodness I cannot come up with a word to say how desperate ya'll are. Lol

Commenting like you do about Matthews belies the idea that you know the differences.

GOP primary voters believed Romney was the most conservative person in the room because political ads told them so.

How stupid is that?

I comment on many things and people and will continue to do so. Opinions can still be critiqued. Mine often are.

There are ignorant voters in both parties. Not exactly breaking news. The bigger puzzlement is why do so many people still let these parties get their votes without question. Talk about owned and quartered.

Shut off the TV or at least the political crap and get smarter is the best thing I could give people.

If people truly were paying attention neither Obama nor Romney would have a chance in this election.

Last edited:
Or like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZMT77Sbeo]Maddow on Kornacki gaffe: shoeshine, security check, whatever - YouTube[/ame]

You're arguing with a troll, Dreamy.

I have been debating online for years. I have crossed paths with all the various "types" we see on these forums and honestly I love those who want to go a round or two with me. It is a sport for me. Nothing more.

Partisan hacks are unfortunately even more trollish than actual trolls at times.

He's worse than a failure. He's a bold faced liar to go with that. And yes, PLEASE let Chris Mathews speak his opinions. :lmao:

That moonbat is priceless!

Yep, Boss Limbaugh's been telling dildoheads that for years. Most of them swallow it whole.

Are you suggesting that the current admiinistration is a success and that Obama has never lied? :lmao:

Jeebus, you bots are something special. I actually hate Romney full-on. But would love for him to win just to remove this love affair so many are having with the current president. It's fucking frightening how thinking has been replaced with defensive, undying love and support for this failure.

Yes and no. President Obama has had some successes. And no, I believe he has lied. I don't hate Mittens or Obama.

Forum List

Back