Post-Birth Abortion

Oh, STFU.:eusa_whistle:

You're a dim-wit. Go throw some shrimp on the barbie and vent your anti-religious bigotry. Stick with what you know.

Your[sic] the dimwit because you failed at answering the questions posed to you.

That statement also makes no sense, but go ahead and ask any serious questions you have if you can make that little pea brain of yours focus long enough to think of them.

Last edited:
I don't always agree with those who advocate slaughtering infants,

but when I do: It's Obama!

To feed my conservative hunger to save taxpayer dollars I say exterminate anything in the oven if you don't break the plane you don't get points. Thank you for being a contestant hopefully better luck next time.

As an abortion cost $1000 and we get to save $250-$375,000 in long-term cost to the taxpayer
I apologize that my conservative pocketbook wants to cut down on expenses
Conservatively speaking

clicked wrong reply.. oops

Last edited:
Oh emmie, stop.

There is no fine academic distinction involved in defending a post-birth abortion.

A child born alive is a human being. Killing it after it is born alive is therefore murder.

Opposition to any law that would call this kind of murder "murder" and make it illegal is sick.

I expect a base line of honesty as to the premises for any discussion. And I expect no less from you, even if you disappoint on this occasion.

Debates such as this in bioethics are designed to push the boundaries and make people think beyond the obvious. These people were not advocating murder, as they described they were taking a particular premise to its logical conclusion. Bioethics is a fascinating field, and the issues it raises more often than not will set you back on your heels --- which, in my opinion, it's designed to do. Medical and nursing ethics have guided and enhanced my practice for nearly 30 years. Discussing and debating these issues aren't inherently evil or 'sick'.

:ack-1::whip::bowdown:......:eusa_whistle: but, if your out you earned the prizes!

‘After-birth abortion’: Can they be serious? - She The People - The Washington Post

Two ethicists in the Journal of Medical Ethics.

This is the road pro-lifers knew was coming.

Don't look now, but it's not just those crazy Aussies pushing this crap.

Taking Life: Humans, by Peter Singer
peter singer is lying scum who wrote the book Animal Liberation and has stated catagoricaly that it is ok to lie to advance your agenda.
Ah - no wonder he's your hero.

‘After-birth abortion’: Can they be serious? - She The People - The Washington Post

Two ethicists in the Journal of Medical Ethics.

This is the road pro-lifers knew was coming.

A number of abortion doctors have been murdered by pro-lifers, therefore all pro-lifers support the murder of abortion doctors. Those who are pro-choice should have seen this coming. Now all those who are pro-choice must fear for their lives because it is a fact that all pro-lifers want to kill those who are pro-choice. This is the road pro-choicers knew was coming.
:cuckoo:

How many abortion doctors have been killed?

and
"therefore ALL pro-lifers support murder"????

:eusa_hand:

Kind of my point. Just because a couple of nutjobs do or say something, doesn't mean everyone supports it. Obviously, this one went right over your head.

Forum List

Back