Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

Another American daughter murdered by an illegal alien! Jesus Christ!

Another child separated from the parents, I’m waiting for the liberals to protest, LIBERALS anytime now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh no! They will never protest that! Their new hero is gonna need support they will probably start a go fund me page for the monster hero!
Wouldn’t doubt it. They will say Mollie brought it on herself.
Or she DESERVED it because she was a Trump supporter.
Wouldn’t doubt it. Bet this asshole worked in a meat packing plant. Most of the processsing plants employ illegals.

Email your Democrat or even rino Republican and tell them Mollie's blood is on their hands and we hold them PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. Then work like hell to defeat them.
Yes, RINOs like Reagan who gave amnesty to millions. RINOs like the Koch brothers and big Ag that supported loose immigration laws for years.
Democrats like Obama, Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer bear most of the responsibility for this girls death because of their soft attitude on illegal scum!
ALL democrats with their ABOLISH ICE CRAP have Mollie's blood on their hands.

This is just another example of Trump being right.

Want to hear something tragic?

Mollie Tibbets was a Moon Bat Libtard. She supported Obama, illegal immigration and Crooked Hillary. She even once posted that she "hated White people".

I guessed she reaped what she sowed, didn't she?

Mollie Tibbets was a Moon Bat Libtard. She supported Obama, illegal immigration and Crooked Hillary. She even once posted that she "hated White people".

I know her dad worked in San Francisco...wouldn’t doubt she was influenced by him if he is a liberal.

Ya know the feds got involved in this case. They sent the FBI down there. They ought to charge this mother fucker with a federal hate crime and put him to death!

Email your Democrat or even rino Republican and tell them Mollie's blood is on their hands and we hold them PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE. Then work like hell to defeat them.
Yes, RINOs like Reagan who gave amnesty to millions. RINOs like the Koch brothers and big Ag that supported loose immigration laws for years.
Democrats like Obama, Pelosi, Warren, and Schumer bear most of the responsibility for this girls death because of their soft attitude on illegal scum!
Bush Sr. gave amnesty to 1.5 million illegals.

I know her dad worked in San Francisco...wouldn’t doubt she was influenced by him if he is a liberal.

Instead of feeling sorry for Obama's Dreamers she should have concentrated on the right to keep and bear arms so she could protect herself.

This murderer is 25 years old. He was one of Obama's Dreamers.

Just because Bush also got it wrong is no excuse for not putting the blame on Obama for letting this asshole into the country.

Trump is right on this issue.

And you agreed with it.

And you agreed with it.
I don't have him for my avatar, do I?

And you agreed with it.
No...you got a wizard.:auiqs.jpg:

All crimes of this nature are unforgivable at the very least shocking to any community. Much worse when it was truly preventable, as this person should never have even been in the country.

Mollie lived in my area and went to the same college as my daughter. It's disgusting that this piece of shit was even living here. There are many more like him, many who qualified for Obama's DREAM act. Obama and the left protect these scumbags. Sanctuary cities offer these criminals a safe haven.

This guy only got caught because he was seen on video following Mollie the day she disappeared. He is claiming he blacked out from the time she told him to leave her alone or she'd call police to the time he was putting her dead body in his trunk. Yea, right.

How many more people will die at the hands of illegal aliens before the left is willing to do something. 21,000 citizens dead in the last 10 years and yet the left doesn't think it's a big deal.

And we have a school shooting training camp and the left doesn't think that is a big deal, either.

So fucking fed up with the leftists and their total disregard for the safety of citizens. They all have blood on their hands.

Mollie Tibbetts: Illegal immigrant, Cristhian Rivera, charged with murder of college student

stop the pussyfooting
military on the border
enhanced security
jail any sympathizers/traitors [ sanctuary ] government officials/etc
shoot to kill
...if they so much as think of resisting/not complying --SHOOT to kill--and then jail any libs/lefties/''lefties'' that cry for aiding the enemy ....
..the leftist/libs/''lefties'' probably would've helped Japan in WW2

Jenna Browder‏Verified account @JennaBrowder
Cohen. Manafort. Mollie Tibbets allegedly murdered by an illegal immigrant. Huge news day but the Tibbets story will play the biggest in Middle America. Hands down.

Iowans search for 20-year-old student who went missing while jogging ...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/iowans-search-20-year-student-missing-jogging/story?...
Jul 22, 2018 - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, left for an evening run from a house where she was dog sitting with her boyfriend in Brooklyn, Iowa, at about 10 p.m. on …

Illegal immigrant charged in death of Mollie Tibbetts | WBFF

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/.../illegal-immigrant-charged-in-death-of-mollie-tibbett...
  1. 24-year-old Cristhian Rivera is charged with first-degree murder. He is being held on an federal immigration detainer and cooperating with authorities.

And every fucking federal judge who stepped in and said DACA must be continued! I hope these mofos never sleep another night in their entire fucking miserable lives.

And you agreed with it.
No...you got a wizard.:auiqs.jpg:
What happened to that poor girl was tragic. To blame Democrats for illegals is just intellectual dishonesty as Republicans were just as responsible for the current immigration situation as everyone and still are. The blame for the girl's death is the trash that killed her.

For the record, my avatar had nothing to do with the immigration act of 1990.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back