Post:Arrest Made in Mollie Tibbetts Murder...An Illegal Alien

So the MSM continues to protect the ILLEGALs by calling them
An undocumented immigrant is in custody, charged with first-degree murder in the Mollie Tibbetts investigation, authorities said.Mollie Tibbetts case: Undocumented immigrant charged with murder

Politically correct MSM Des Moines Register always thinking about it's liberal base couldn't call the guy as he was...an illegal immigrant!

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 6.44.26 PM.png

This is just another example of Trump being right.

Want to hear something tragic?

Mollie Tibbets was a Moon Bat Libtard. She supported Obama, illegal immigration and Crooked Hillary. She even once posted that she "hated White people".

I guessed she reaped what she sowed, didn't she?

Irrelevant.

The guy looks illegal. That will be the great Douche line when IT gets to it.

When an American child is separated permanently then by go mentioning it is political!

Did you know that illegals have killed more Americans than the 911 terrorists did?
He really dosen’t give a shit, he just wants you to stop talking about it! Notice every time a Muslim comitts murder you become a racist? Ever notice that shit?

Happy days for the partisan hacks. Another tragedy to use for political purposes!

Sorry you think it is political because MY whole point was that the MSM won't call it as it is! An illegal immigrant. 90 million of us either "LEGAL immigrants" or as I have a relative that is a "LEGAL" immigrant as does President Trump really get offended when the MSM and truly ignorant people LET these "ILLEGALs" slip by. No one has ever said EVERY ILLEGAL immigrant is a rapist i.e. like this guy. Or an idiot killer who killed Steinle... but if you can't at least be honest and call a spade a spade then it truly becomes US against you because you aren't being honest! Golfing Gator how do you think the parents of Molly Tibbets feel about "undocumented immigrants"?

Happy days for the partisan hacks. Another tragedy to use for political purposes!

Sorry you think it is political because MY whole point was that the MSM won't call it as it is! An illegal immigrant. 90 million of us either "LEGAL immigrants" or as I have a relative that is a "LEGAL" immigrant as does President Trump really get offended when the MSM and truly ignorant people LET these "ILLEGALs" slip by. No one has ever said EVERY ILLEGAL immigrant is a rapist i.e. like this guy. Or an idiot killer who killed Steinle... but if you can't at least be honest and call a spade a spade then it truly becomes US against you because you aren't being honest! Golfing Gator how do you think the parents of Molly Tibbets feel about "undocumented immigrants"?

Of course you point was political, you took a tragedy and thought to yourself...how can I use this on the forum to make some good post.

Did you even stop for 10 seconds and have a bit of sadness for the dead girl before you used her death for your own advantage?

Of course you point was political, you took a tragedy and thought to yourself...how can I use this on the forum to make some good post.

Did you even stop for 10 seconds and have a bit of sadness for the dead girl before you used her death for your own advantage?

Your party continues to obstruct securing our border, deporting illegals, they give illegals sanctuary, refuse to cooperate with federal authorities, your party has blood on its hands.

Mollie lived in my area and went to the same college as my daughter. It's disgusting that this piece of shit was even living here. There are many more like him, many who qualified for Obama's DREAM act. Obama and the left protect these scumbags. Sanctuary cities offer these criminals a safe haven.

This guy only got caught because he was seen on video following Mollie the day she disappeared. He is claiming he blacked out from the time she told him to leave her alone or she'd call police to the time he was putting her dead body in his trunk. Yea, right.

How many more people will die at the hands of illegal aliens before the left is willing to do something. 21,000 citizens dead in the last 10 years and yet the left doesn't think it's a big deal.

And we have a school shooting training camp and the left doesn't think that is a big deal, either.

So fucking fed up with the leftists and their total disregard for the safety of citizens. They all have blood on their hands.

Mollie Tibbetts: Illegal immigrant, Cristhian Rivera, charged with murder of college student
I agree.

What stuck out for me on this Tibbets case, is that they ran this story day in and day out until her body was found, yet large numbers of African-American women disappear each year and you barely hear a peep from the media. Clearly, she was white and thus more important to find.

you are part of the problem and en enemy of the US

Yep, because I will not use a dead body to make points on an internet forum I am the enemy of the US.

Here is my response to that...fuck off and die.
Sure you will, and I bet you have.

Have you ever commented on school shootings? Somehow, I think you have.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back