Post any MA results here.

Half the enjoyment of this thread is seeing Cold Fusion's desperation. Reminds me of this.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWaL1XnUPN0"]Sunset for Stupid[/ame]

me either.

i had to drop my daughter off at one polling place and it took me five minutes to get into the parking lot.

many brown signs, no one for coakley.

huge turnout, i think it'll be close to 65%.

I have to say its pretty nice to see an election to get excited over. We dont get these as often as we should. Maybe that's the nerd in me.

You're feeling how Democrats on here felt in 2008. And you'll feel the same way they felt and how I feel about Obama in 2010 with Brown come 2011 when you realize Brown is no different than the rest.

Last edited:
Local Mass. radio reporting Coakley camp already prepared to do concession by 9:00 p.m.

Concern over potential double digit loss appears legit...

Twelve minutes till meltdown for half the board.

This will be fun for the other half.

See my previous post. If Brown wins, there won't be a meltdown by the Democrats because all the Democrats already voted in a poll on here that Brown was going to win. The only ones who think Brown is going to lose are paranoid Republicans and loony Dems.

If Brown loses, however, the meltdown of epic proportions on this board will break it for three days.

Last edited:
Waiting to hear back from Blogger contact in Mass.

No word for a bit - likely very very busy...

Just saw a polling station get counted live on the local news.

673-673

A tie.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back