Post a theme song for a favorite fellow USMB member

This one is for Lucy Hamilton ... it's a song for parents...:)

Thank you Coyote darling :smile:

Yes it's now less than four weeks subtract by two days until we have double trouble added to our household, Mr. Lucy's fault, of course he's waiting on me, what else should a girl expect at such a time :smoke:

Hey Pumpkin Row aged 15 years-old, you must be careful with these men, they lead girls astray :eusa_doh:Although I of course for our first two children led Mr. Lucy astray :dev2:

The happening will be a typical Austrian situation, ordered and disciplined, the event will have Kid C arrive and Kid D arrive within of course half an hour, then the double trouble will be observed and weighed etc and we all will be home within four hours.

We won't have a Kid A situation where he arrived in the auto en route to the hospital, Mr. Lucy delivered him in the most perfect fashion.

Yes it's now less than four weeks subtract by two days until we have double trouble added to our household, Mr. Lucy's fault, of course he's waiting on me, what else should a girl expect at such a time :smoke:

Hey Pumpkin Row aged 15 years-old, you must be careful with these men, they lead girls astray :eusa_doh:Although I of course for our first two children led Mr. Lucy astray :dev2:

The happening will be a typical Austrian situation, ordered and disciplined, the event will have Kid C arrive and Kid D arrive within of course half an hour, then the double trouble will be observed and weighed etc and we all will be home within four hours.

We won't have a Kid A situation where he arrived in the auto en route to the hospital, Mr. Lucy delivered him in the most perfect fashion.

OMG, no repeat of Kid A for sure! You're a pro now! Mr. Lucy had better be massaging your feet while you nibble seriously good chocolates ;)

OMG, no repeat of Kid A for sure! You're a pro now! Mr. Lucy had better be massaging your feet while you nibble seriously good chocolates ;)

No no repeat of Kid A, a very undisciplined happening, oh yes Mr. Lucy is being wonderful and I was having chocolates yesterday :smile:

Not sure why, but this one makes me think of Kat

:ack-1: What? You think I am from W Virginny or something? You are gonna pay for that one, missy.
spank.gif

I'll get ya back, just wait..
SMILEW~130.gif

Forum List

Back