Posing as Palestinian Oct/7 butcher's mom: "he only slaughtered white babies" - Harvard admissions officer: “You have any other admission questions?"

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Entire conversation is real.

In prank, Harvard called by mother of enrolling Hamas terrorist
Clip features admissions officer seemingly unfazed by woman asking whether son's participation in Oct. 7 massacre will improve his chances of getting into elite school

By TOI STAFF, 15 November 2023

safasgasgsag-e1700027593701-640x400.jpg

____

Comment:
I'm sure Harvard will now fire the admissions officer recognizing his voice.

What also caught my eye/ear is his answering at ease... and that answer "raping is not allowed on campus" .

Gee, where is it ever allowed?

Clip features admissions officer seemingly unfazed by woman asking whether son's participation in Oct. 7 massacre will improve his chances of getting into elite school

View attachment 859357

____

Comment:

What also caught my eye/ear is his answering at ease... and that answer "raping is not allowed on campus" .

The "gullible" question about a hat. She is good.

Hhhmm....

Something tells me this would be all over the News and Leftist heads everywhere would be assploding if the races were reversed...

Call it a hunch.

View attachment 859357

____

Comment:

The question about a hat. She us good.
Hhhmm....

Something tells me this would be all over the News and Leftist heads everywhere would be assploding if the races were reversed...

Call it a hunch.
Biased media

View attachment 859357

____

Comment:

The Ivy League exists

View attachment 859357

____

Comment:

Preppy Poison Ivy

The Ivy League exists only because we allow the unAmerican privileges of inheritances and trust funds. Hereditary power is the well-hidden cancer that has destroyed all previous civilizations. If the richkids have a future, the rest of America doesn't.

A large % of democrats are dangerous people who talk and act just like the trans shooter and celebrate Hamas.

Forum List

Back