Pos/Negs should be transparent with a supportive argument.

Apr 17, 2011
I know I get negged from rw kooks, but I want to know why so I can support my argument.

Tell me why I get negged, so I can support my argument, strengthen it, or rearrange it.

I know I get negged from rw kooks, but I want to know why so I can support my argument.

Tell me why I get negged, so I can support my argument, strengthen it, or rearrange it.

Within the rep there is a link back to the post it is given for. It will say:

Reputation was given for this post.

"This" is the link back, Try that.

• Banned

Thank you, but where do I find this option?

Thank you, but where do I find this option?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/intro...tation-101-reps-for-newbie-s-of-the-usmb.html

Look in "user CP is your friend"

you need to set your user CP to automatically send you a pm when you receive a rep.

If you really don't know then it's gotta be ideological, right? You're gonna know when you get nasty with somebody, so if they neg you then they musta got po'ed. Otherwise it's BS if somebody negs you for a differece of opinion. I repped ya even though I probably don't agree with a word you say.

If you really don't know then it's gotta be ideological, right? You're gonna know when you get nasty with somebody, so if they neg you then they musta got po'ed. Otherwise it's BS if somebody negs you for a differece of opinion. I repped ya even though I probably don't agree with a word you say.

No, I can't find it on my user panel.

No, I can't find it on my user panel.

when you click the userCP button up there on the top left ..what do you get?

User Control Panel
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List

Messaging & Notification

Receive Email
From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option.
Receive Friendship Request Email
Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:
Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Visitor Messaging
This forum features a visitor messaging system that allows members to send messages to one another publicly.

If you do not want to receive visitor messages, you may disable the visitor messaging system.
Enable Visitor Messaging

You may limit the usage of your visitor messages to just moderators and your contacts.
Limit usage of Visitor Messages to Contacts and Moderators
Reputation PM notification
You can receive a PM whenever someone adds to your reputation.
Receive PM notification

Try being honest rather then adjusting your argument to any negative responses you get.

I was gonna neg rep you for general purposes but I think that would be childish.

Try being honest rather then adjusting your argument to any negative responses you get.

I was gonna neg rep you for general purposes but I think that would be childish.

Get lost, scumbag. Just leave. I think you are a detriment to society.

That is honesty.

Last edited:

Get lost, scumbag. Just leave. I think you are a detriment to society.

That is honesty.
:lol::lol:

Like you're an authority on what a good society is.

Personally I think you beliefs are in your ass.

Forum List

Back