I'm new, and I do not understand:

When I post a quote to answer it, I get a message that I need to make fifteen posts before I can post to another URL. Huh ??? :cool:

Welcome.

I'm not a moderator or administrator for the system, however I believe the answer to your question is - that is a system preference set by the owners of the board. Some restrictions on new members is common on message boards to prevent spammers and bots from creating accounts simply to advertise for free.

Review the rules and regulations for this board here -->> http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Participate in discussion and you will pass the fifteen post limit in no time.

Good luck.

>>>>

When I post a quote to answer it, I get a message that I need to make fifteen posts before I can post to another URL. Huh ??? :cool:
If the message you are quoting has a link in it, this will happen. Until you gt to 15 posts, you can simply edit the links out of the quotes before posting. (Unless of course, the link is to copyrighted material quoted in a post, in this case you can simply reply without quote.)

15 posts is a great deodorizer though.

Does the Quote Button in the Bottom Right Side of the Post you are responding to allow you to Post a response? If not, Copy the Quote, Add the Posters Name, (Intense: If not, Copy the Posters Name...). That should not be a problem. ;) Welcome and Good Luck! :)

After You Reach your 15 Post Limit, you will be able to Copy and Paste. Link. These Rules Apply. Until then, maybe you could write a reminder to yourself, of anything important you need to share. ;)

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...55-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html#post533336

Forum List

Back