Portlanders Can't Flee (No One Will Buy Their House)

Good.

The only person I knew who lived in/near Portland was smart enough to evacuate long before the shit hit the fan. Anyone who's still there, you voted for it.

I won't be at all surprised when the same thing happens to the town I lived in when I got twice what I paid for the home I owned and hightailed it out of Western Washington.

You need to pay attention to whats going on around you.
We saw the writing on the wall in the neighborhood the Wife and I bought our first home.
We had an attempted home invasion and the white people who originally bought homes there moved and leased their old homes.
Didnt take long before the mexicans moved in and started causing problems.
So after 13 years of living there we bailed. We paid 74K and in the end we got 113K for it.
We still have friends who live there and they cant sell because the neighborhood has gone to total shit.
They'd barely make what they paid for the place 35 years ago.

Eastern WA is a good place except some places in Spokane. I'd stay way away from Spokane.

Here's my view when I kissed WA goodbye. Thought you might be one to appreciate it.

View attachment 801725
Yeah, you've shown it to me before. My kids moved from the Portland area to Spokane but they couldn't take any of Inslee's crap during covid so they packed up their shit and moved to Coeur d'Alene. Best move they ever made. They are really happy. I spent yesterday with them and can't remember enjoying the 4th quite this much. CDA has a great parade and the folks around there really know how to do the fireworks. Between 9:30 and 11 it sounded like a war zone with rockets and bombs bursting in air. But amazingly, at 11 o'clock----silence and this a.m. the streets were spotless.

a7784810ba7523cb8a9013fe4614ae3b.jpg

Yeah, you've shown it to me before. My kids moved from the Portland area to Spokane but they couldn't take any of Inslee's crap during covid so they packed up their shit and moved to Coeur d'Alene. Best move they ever made. They are really happy. I spent yesterday with them and can't remember enjoying the 4th quite this much. CDA has a great parade and the folks around there really know how to do the fireworks. Between 9:30 and 11 it sounded like a war zone with rockets and bombs bursting in air. But amazingly, at 11 o'clock----silence and this a.m. the streets were spotless.

Glad you enjoyed the holiday!

I was pretty disappointed in how my sweet little SD town handled it. Four solid days of continual fireworks, including as late as 3:00 AM on Saturday. My little dog was out of her mind.

6 Jul 2023 ~~ Oregon Catalyst

Commentary:
Unfortunately, this is what the citizens of Portland Oregon voted for it, enjoy the suck.

This is not necessarily true. For some time now, many of us have suspected that the will of the People in OR and WA and CA and other states is not being done because thsoe states have crooked voting practices. Some of us tend to think that what happened in the national election 2020 was rehearsed in other states first..

It's funny but when I lived in tht area, I met many conservatives. I drove around w/ a Trump bumper sticker on the back of my car and not ONCE did I get the finger (that I know of). In fact, people gave me a Thumb's up all the time. Something is rotten

By Taxpayers Association of Oregon
OregonWatchdog.com

Kudo to KGW-TV for doing a story about those who wish to flee Portland but can’t as they find it is extremely difficult to sell their homes. KGW-TV reports, “A ‘for sale’ sign hangs outside a modest home in Southeast Portland. Across the street is a homeless camp where people struggle with their addictions to fentanyl…“Since June 1 there’s been a camp on my corner, so the showings have been canceled … Some don’t want to get out of their car or even come to the door,” she said. Susie said she even dropped the price by $15,000…”
This is so tragic.
People come to look at the house and the potential buyers won’t leave their car for fear of the homeless camp in the street.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, this is what the citizens of Portland Oregon voted for it, enjoy the suck. Or, you can see what legal alternatives are available to recall the scum that sit in your Mayor’s office, and his co-conspiring Marxist Commies. Elect those people with spines that will do the right thing.
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie plan is simple. Within several years Detroit, Flint Michigan and Portland Oregon will reach equalized value. That's their version of social, economic, equity, and inclusive, justice.
The present owners may be tied to their homes in this ruined city until someone buys the property for pennies on the dollar. If these owners left the house as is and simply moved elsewhere, they would still be responsible for the property taxes, or become city property for lack of tax payments.
In the end, I have no pity for the residents of Portland, they elected Mayor Ted Wheeler twice thus allowing the present circumstances to exist.

Looks like they need a strategic fire.

By Taxpayers Association of Oregon
OregonWatchdog.com

Kudo to KGW-TV for doing a story about those who wish to flee Portland but can’t as they find it is extremely difficult to sell their homes. KGW-TV reports, “A ‘for sale’ sign hangs outside a modest home in Southeast Portland. Across the street is a homeless camp where people struggle with their addictions to fentanyl…“Since June 1 there’s been a camp on my corner, so the showings have been canceled … Some don’t want to get out of their car or even come to the door,” she said. Susie said she even dropped the price by $15,000…”
This is so tragic.
People come to look at the house and the potential buyers won’t leave their car for fear of the homeless camp in the street.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, this is what the citizens of Portland Oregon voted for it, enjoy the suck. Or, you can see what legal alternatives are available to recall the scum that sit in your Mayor’s office, and his co-conspiring Marxist Commies. Elect those people with spines that will do the right thing.
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie plan is simple. Within several years Detroit, Flint Michigan and Portland Oregon will reach equalized value. That's their version of social, economic, equity, and inclusive, justice.
The present owners may be tied to their homes in this ruined city until someone buys the property for pennies on the dollar. If these owners left the house as is and simply moved elsewhere, they would still be responsible for the property taxes, or become city property for lack of tax payments.
In the end, I have no pity for the residents of Portland, they elected Mayor Ted Wheeler twice thus allowing the present circumstances to exist.
Thousands of transgenders flee the red states for Portland.

Glad you enjoyed the holiday!

I was pretty disappointed in how my sweet little SD town handled it. Four solid days of continual fireworks, including as late as 3:00 AM on Saturday. My little dog was out of her mind.

I'm watching the Spokane news and just shaking my head. Feral youth brawling at a carnival yesterday in Riverfront Park--attacking a man that tried to break it up. Breaking---Spokane Intl Airport is shut down due to a bomb threat on an Alaska Airlines flight. Unbelievable. This is what happens when you have a commie city council that spends your tax dollars on homeless instead of the safety of the local residents.

Forum List

Back