Portland mosque of kid FBI set up with fake bombs gets burned

Here's a scary thought,The person,persons responsible for this alleged Mosque burning if caught will get more negative press and probably more jail time then the man the FBI caught.

Are you defending the person who tried to burn down the mosque? Is this person better because he was trying to commit a crime against muslims?
Of course the guy who planned the bombing should be punished, but the arson should be punished also. Two wrongs don't make a right.
actually, i believe he was pointing out the fact that more people are defending the accused bomber than the burners

I have seen more people defending the arsonists than the terrorist. Then again, I do not confuse criticizing one person with supporting someone else.

Are you defending the person who tried to burn down the mosque? Is this person better because he was trying to commit a crime against muslims?
Of course the guy who planned the bombing should be punished, but the arson should be punished also. Two wrongs don't make a right.
actually, i believe he was pointing out the fact that more people are defending the accused bomber than the burners

When he had made that post I believe no one had defended the bomber.
um, this whole thread has been defending this bomber

I have seen more people defending the arsonists than the terrorist. Then again, I do not confuse criticizing one person with supporting someone else.
YOU have been defending the bomber and accusing the FBI of entrapment

I'm living in Bizarro World.

People, think about this: Mohammed Muhammed was holding a cell phone. He parked a car next to a large crowed of innocent men, women and children, who were lighting a Christmas tree. In his mind, he dialed that phone with the thought that once he did, that car would explode and kill hundreds. That was his intent.

And you say only the FBI is to blame?????

I guess since he wasn't able to complete his task.And maybe the FBI was a little out of line according to some on here.It seems the FBI might have been a tad untruthful and maybe a little misleading in the sense that they might have been posing as bad guys.Well that is totally unfair I guess and it seems to pose a problem for some on the left here.

No.

I am saying they gave him the cell phone, the idea for the bomb, and the van the fake bomb was in. It is not the FBI's fault he was willing to blow up those people, but it was their fault that the fake bomb was where it was. They were grandstanding, and now a Mosque was attacked in one of the most liberal cities in America. Think about that for a while.
You're an idiot defending a terrorist who wanted to kill YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.......Think about that for awhile!
He does have a point. He is also not defending anyone, he is stating that the FBI was grandstanding, which it seems like they were doing. I am sure it would have been easy to get him for planning a terrorist act. What if the kid had figured it out and switched the material, or something else would have happened?

Here's a scary thought,The person,persons responsible for this alleged Mosque burning if caught will get more negative press and probably more jail time then the man the FBI caught.

They are both idiots....Definitely one in the same.......They should both pay a heavy price...Life without the possibility for parole.

Now Luissa, how about hammering your fellow lib's like Bodecea for trying to defend the lil' terrorists actions.......After all, he showed a COMPLETE willingness to blow up your fellow americans.

YOU have been defending the bomber and accusing the FBI of entrapment

I don't see him defending the bomber at all, and what they did could be considered entrapment. There is no reason why the FBI had to let it go that far, they could have arrested him for any number of things, like planning a terrorist act, purchasing bomb materials etc.

They are both idiots....Definitely one in the same.......They should both pay a heavy price...Life without the possibility for parole.

Now Luissa, how about hammering your fellow lib's like Bodecea for trying to defend the lil' terrorists actions.......After all, he showed a COMPLETE willingness to blow up your fellow americans.

Why do I defend anything anyone said, they said it, not me.

No.

I am saying they gave him the cell phone, the idea for the bomb, and the van the fake bomb was in. It is not the FBI's fault he was willing to blow up those people, but it was their fault that the fake bomb was where it was. They were grandstanding, and now a Mosque was attacked in one of the most liberal cities in America. Think about that for a while.
You're an idiot defending a terrorist who wanted to kill YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS.......Think about that for awhile!
He does have a point. He is also not defending anyone, he is stating that the FBI was grandstanding, which it seems like they were doing. I am sure it would have been easy to get him for planning a terrorist act. What if the kid had figured it out and switched the material, or something else would have happened?
The FBI was "grandstanding"?

Give me a fuckin' break.........The FBI found found a douchebag who was willing to kill our fellow americans......He was looking to purchase a bomb to do just that.......He tried to detonate the bomb..........He showed his full intent, and there is no doubt that a lil' muslim Jihadi fuck like him would have done whatever he could to kill our fellow americans.......No doubt, if he couldn't get the bomb, he would have tried by other means, like picking up an automatic weapon and walking through a mall filled with holiday shoppers and mowing them down like pigs stuck in a stye.

And believe you me, you bleeding heart liberal loons would have been crying bloody murder if the FBI had failed to take him down when they had the chance.

Give me a fuckin' break.........The FBI found found a douchebag who was willing to kill our fellow americans......He was looking to purchase a bomb to do just that.......He tried to detonate the bomb..........He showed his full intent, and there is no doubt that a lil' muslim Jihadi fuck like him would have done whatever he could to kill our fellow americans.......No doubt, if he couldn't get the bomb, he would have tried by other means, like picking up an automatic weapon and walking through a mall filled with holiday shoppers and mowing them down like pigs stuck in a stye.

And believe you me, you bleeding heart liberal loons would have been crying bloody murder if the FBI had failed to take him down when they had the chance.

Did you guys defend the FBI when they took down Weaver? What was Weaver planning?

Did you guys defend the FBI when they took down Weaver? What was Weaver planning?

That's it, change the subject once you're getting your little butt kicked.

Weaver was one of them....not cool.

But if it's not one of them....coolie.

That's how it works. That's how it ALWAYS works.

Way to go, Big Sis. Make a crime where none would have existed and then see what happens next.

Nobody to blame but the FBI here. If you can't count on Portland to be a hater free zone, where exactly are the mosques safe?

FoxNews.com - Fire Reported at Islamic Center in Oregon

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Anger over a Somali-born teen's failed plan to blow up a van full of explosives during Portland's Christmas tree lighting ceremony erupted in arson on Sunday when a fire damaged an Islamic center frequented by the suspect, authorities said.

Police don't know who started the blaze or exactly why, but they believe the Islamic center in Corvallis was targeted because terror suspect Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, occasionally worshipped there.

I have relatives in Portland. Yes, they are lefties. They practically worship Obama. But, they are not 'hate free'. They appear to despise anyone who doesn't accept their point of view. They hate Republicans, they hate George Bush, with a passion.

If this idiot hated America so much why not just leave the country? no ones forcing him to be here, and another thing I really don't get this anger the Somalis have towards the US. The US has been quite generous with re-settling the Somalis when they come here with nothing but the clothes on their back, this hatred really baffles me, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

That's it, change the subject once you're getting your little butt kicked.

How was I getting my butt kicked? He accused me and a few others of defending this kid, which none of us did. Most of us simply stated the FBI didn't have to go that far.

Whoever started the fire must hate the troops. Just think about how many copies of the Koran must've gone up in flames. :lol:

I mean ...seriously.

Can anybody really be surprised?

The American Moslem community is going to have to shit or get off the pot.

Freedom of religion, as we practice, it is NOT a collective suicide pact.

If the American Moslem community wants to survive here in America, they're going to have police themselves.

Because sooner or later the American non-Moslem community is going to tire of their errant co-religionists attacking or seeking to attack or even WANTING to attack their fellow Americans.

And public opinion, that is to say our tolerance toward Moslems, can AND WILL change on a dime, if something like this kid was planning actually happens.

There are not enough police in the USA to protect the various Moslem communities from the outrage if one of their own pills off a stunt like that kid wanted to pull off.

It's time for AMERICAN Moslems to grow set and start policing their own, folks.

If they fail to do it will get ugly.

I mean ...seriously.

Can anybody really be surprised?

The American Moslem community is going to have to shit or get off the pot.

Freedom of religion, as we practice, it is NOT a collective suicide pact.

If the American Moslem community wants to survive here in America, they're going to have police themselves.

Because sooner or later the American non-Moslem community is going to tire of their errant co-religionists attacking or seeking to attack or even WANTING to attack their fellow Americans.

And public opinion, that is to say our tolerance toward Moslems, can AND WILL change on a dime, if something like this kid was planning actually happens.

There are not enough police in the USA to protect the various Moslem communities from the outrage if one of their own pills off a stunt like that kid wanted to pull off.

It's time for AMERICAN Moslems to grow set and start policing their own, folks.

If they fail to do it will get ugly.

In other words, you don't condone the mosque burning, but you understand. :cool:

Exactly.

To hold a people collectively guilty for the behavior of one member is just plain wrong.

It is also very much a part of human nature to hold people collectively guilty for the transgressions of their members ESPECIALLY when the guilty party is motivated by his collective indentity, as this kid so obviously was.

I wonder if the bombing attempt qualifies as a hate crime? :eusa_think:

Hate sure does appear to be the motivating factor.

Forum List

Back