Portland mosque of kid FBI set up with fake bombs gets burned

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Way to go, Big Sis. Make a crime where none would have existed and then see what happens next.

Nobody to blame but the FBI here. If you can't count on Portland to be a hater free zone, where exactly are the mosques safe?

FoxNews.com - Fire Reported at Islamic Center in Oregon

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Anger over a Somali-born teen's failed plan to blow up a van full of explosives during Portland's Christmas tree lighting ceremony erupted in arson on Sunday when a fire damaged an Islamic center frequented by the suspect, authorities said.

Police don't know who started the blaze or exactly why, but they believe the Islamic center in Corvallis was targeted because terror suspect Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, occasionally worshipped there.

Way to go, Big Sis. Make a crime where none would have existed and then see what happens next.

Nobody to blame but the FBI here. If you can't count on Portland to be a hater free zone, where exactly are the mosques safe?

CORVALLIS, Ore. -- Anger over a Somali-born teen's failed plan to blow up a van full of explosives during Portland's Christmas tree lighting ceremony erupted in arson on Sunday when a fire damaged an Islamic center frequented by the suspect, authorities said.

Police don't know who started the blaze or exactly why, but they believe the Islamic center in Corvallis was targeted because terror suspect Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19, occasionally worshipped there.

Wonderful. I wonder how long it will take before the defenders of stupidity will step in and blame someone else for this.

Seriously, am I in the Twilight Zone? Is today opposite day?

"Make a crime where none would've existed"??

"No one to blame but the FBI"??

Did any of you who are defending this Muslim kid actually read the information on this case? He was SEEKING a way to commit jihad. His parents tried to stop him and they failed. He dropped out of Oregon St University to achieve his goals. He was actively seeking a way to build a WMD. He fantacized about killing innocent people. Said the people jumping from the burning WTC was "awesome". The FBI undercovers tried to persuade him out of it........just to see how serious he really was, and they couldn't.

I'm living in Bizarro World.

People, think about this: Mohammed Muhammed was holding a cell phone. He parked a car next to a large crowed of innocent men, women and children, who were lighting a Christmas tree. In his mind, he dialed that phone with the thought that once he did, that car would explode and kill hundreds. That was his intent.

And you say only the FBI is to blame?????

Wonderful. I wonder how long it will take before the defenders of stupidity will step in and blame someone else for this.

Kinda how you blamed the FBI for the fact that a Muslim kid intended to blow up hundreds of innocent people?

Would you rather the FBI let people with these intents just go free and hope they never get a real bomb?

Some people are more upset that someone tried to burn a building.............than they are that someone tried to blow up hundreds of Christmas tree observers.

I swear to God......I'm dreaming this. This is the Twilight Zone, it can't be real.

Kinda how you blamed the FBI for the fact that a Muslim kid intended to blow up hundreds of innocent people?

Would you rather the FBI let people with these intents just go free and hope they never get a real bomb?

Where did I do that? What I blame the FBI for is wasting time and resources fooling an idiot into thinking he was going to blow up a bunch of people.

Did any of you who are defending this Muslim kid actually read the information on this case? He was SEEKING a way to commit jihad. His parents tried to stop him and they failed. He dropped out of Oregon St University to achieve his goals. He was actively seeking a way to build a WMD. He fantacized about killing innocent people. Said the people jumping from the burning WTC was "awesome". The FBI undercovers tried to persuade him out of it........just to see how serious he really was, and they couldn't.

People, think about this: Mohammed Muhammed was holding a cell phone. He parked a car next to a large crowed of innocent men, women and children, who were lighting a Christmas tree. In his mind, he dialed that phone with the thought that once he did, that car would explode and kill hundreds. That was his intent.

I'm sure Eric Holder and the President will put their two heads together and read the riot act to those despicable FBI agents who interfered with this young mans right to prove that
the Muslim religion is indeed the religion of Peace and understanding...

I thought I had seen it all when hundreds of thousands of Americans and quite a few on this board believe we set up and enacted the attack on America on 9-11.

Why am I surprised when people here defend this jack off and blame the FBI for the whole thing....Liberals they never fail to surprise me.:(

It's a conspiracy. I'm sure some Leftist mutant set the fire so they could come back and start ranting about all those Islamyphobes. They love that shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they find that it was a loony Leftist who started this fire. Calling people Raceests and Islamyphobes is their favorite past-time. Stay tuned.

People tend to get a bit out of sorts when word gets out that some individual was gonna do his best to kill
a bunch of their fellow Americans all in the name of this peaceful Religion.

Yep!......The left wing moron patrol is out in full force these days.

Here's a scary thought,The person,persons responsible for this alleged Mosque burning if caught will get more negative press and probably more jail time then the man the FBI caught.

Where did I do that? What I blame the FBI for is wasting time and resources fooling an idiot into thinking he was going to blow up a bunch of people.
No.....reading between the lines of many of your posts in threads dealing with the issue, it becomes quite clear that you're just disappointed that there weren't a bunch of your fellow americans running through the streets of Portland with their hair and asses on fire.

Your defense of this moronic Jihadi fuck, and your disdain for what the FBI did makes that quite clear........Talk about disgusting.

It's no different than any other religion. If Churches or synagogues are turning out these murderers, then they should be held accountable until they start policing themselves. Burn 'em down.

No.....reading between the lines of many of your posts in threads dealing with the issue, it becomes quite clear that you're just disappointed that there weren't a bunch of your fellow americans running through the streets of Portland with their hair and asses on fire.

Your defense of this moronic Jihadi fuck, and your disdain for what the FBI did makes that quite clear........Talk about disgusting.

Wow, talk about a complete lack of reading comprehension. No wonder you believe everything the FBI says.

Lefties eat froot loops. Never forget that fact. Ever.

That's basically how they caught Natalie Halloway's killer. Think about it.

Some people are more upset that someone tried to burn a building.............than they are that someone tried to blow up hundreds of Christmas tree observers.

I swear to God......I'm dreaming this. This is the Twilight Zone, it can't be real.

Yup it is. Welcome to the upside down, 180 degrees out-of-phase with reality world of the modern day liberal.

Possibly hundreds of dead Christians.... oh well.
Burned Mosque.... HORRIBLE!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back