Portland mosque of kid FBI set up with fake bombs gets burned

Possibly hundreds of dead Christians.... oh well.
Burned Mosque.... HORRIBLE!!!

Well it starts at the top.We have a President who doesn't think this country is anything special and would like to see it taken down a notch or two.We have a First Lady who until recently didn't like this country very much.We have people who's friends and loved ones were murdered on 9-11 and are asking for a Muslim place of gathering and worship not be built in lower Manhattan because it would be disrespectful and the local government says their concerns have no merit and they should just go away for being intolerant.More attention is being given to the Muslim cleric who could show some class and move the construction to another site in the area.Would it kill this guy to back off and give in to these people and go somewhere less offensive.

Yeh the tide is turning here folks.It's bad enough when we are being lined up as targets for this jihad and we have Americans taking their side.We are being considered the bad guys in all of this.

And when the bad guys are found and caught there are some who feel bad about it.

Seriously, am I in the Twilight Zone? Is today opposite day?

"Make a crime where none would've existed"??

"No one to blame but the FBI"??

Did any of you who are defending this Muslim kid actually read the information on this case? He was SEEKING a way to commit jihad. His parents tried to stop him and they failed. He dropped out of Oregon St University to achieve his goals. He was actively seeking a way to build a WMD. He fantacized about killing innocent people. Said the people jumping from the burning WTC was "awesome". The FBI undercovers tried to persuade him out of it........just to see how serious he really was, and they couldn't.

I'm living in Bizarro World.

People, think about this: Mohammed Muhammed was holding a cell phone. He parked a car next to a large crowed of innocent men, women and children, who were lighting a Christmas tree. In his mind, he dialed that phone with the thought that once he did, that car would explode and kill hundreds. That was his intent.

And you say only the FBI is to blame?????

Lefties eat froot loops. Never forget that fact. Ever.

il_430xN.1389803.jpg
You don't like froot loops?

I'm living in Bizarro World.

People, think about this: Mohammed Muhammed was holding a cell phone. He parked a car next to a large crowed of innocent men, women and children, who were lighting a Christmas tree. In his mind, he dialed that phone with the thought that once he did, that car would explode and kill hundreds. That was his intent.

And you say only the FBI is to blame?????

I guess since he wasn't able to complete his task.And maybe the FBI was a little out of line according to some on here.It seems the FBI might have been a tad untruthful and maybe a little misleading in the sense that they might have been posing as bad guys.Well that is totally unfair I guess and it seems to pose a problem for some on the left here.

I suppose it all comes down to this: Mohammed Muhammed THOUGHT that when he dialed that phone #, his car bomb would detonate and hundreds of people would die for the simple fact they wanted to watch a Christmas tree lighting.

That is what he thought he was going to do. It was his plan. It was his intent, his dream, his fantasy, and he thought 100% that he was doing it.

The bottom line is.......would you all rather he now be in jail for 100 years......or free to roam the US?

So the FBI caught their own created would be bomber? Hooray? :eusa_eh:

So the FBI converted that guy to a radical islamic ideology? Either you have some top secret information not available to the public or you're an idiot. I'm inclined to think it's the latter. The guy already had the mindset and will to carry out the crime before the FBI ever got involved. The FBI did not "create" him or his convictions. They merely proved his intentions were real and not a bunch of hot air.

So the FBI caught their own created would be bomber? Hooray? :eusa_eh:

This is the kind of stuff I love. Actually seeing the failures of our public school system, live and in stereo. I am not a cop...nor an expert in law...but does this guy really think the FBI picked some kid up and talked him into bombing hundreds of people? I'm no expert, but I'll play one here...The feds get a tip that someone is planning something...they check it out...99% are kooks...1% are real...the feds then take control of the situation by "going undercover". Instead of letting Makmud out of their sight and possibly going to someone who WILL give him what he needs, they "pretend" to give him what he needs....Much safer that way idiot...Then when Makmud hits the button to do what he intends, the police swoop in and nail him. Now they could let him go and tell him not to plan anymore bombings...or they could just hold onto him to make sure he dosen't connect with a "real" terrorist group next time...I love seeing idiocy that is so obvious...It's like shooting fish in a barrel :)

This is the kind of stuff I love. Actually seeing the failures of our public school system, live and in stereo. I am not a cop...nor an expert in law...but does this guy really think the FBI picked some kid up and talked him into bombing hundreds of people? I'm no expert, but I'll play one here...The feds get a tip that someone is planning something...they check it out...99% are kooks...1% are real...the feds then take control of the situation by "going undercover". Instead of letting Makmud out of their sight and possibly going to someone who WILL give him what he needs, they "pretend" to give him what he needs....Much safer that way idiot...Then when Makmud hits the button to do what he intends, the police swoop in and nail him. Now they could let him go and tell him not to plan anymore bombings...or they could just hold onto him to make sure he dosen't connect with a "real" terrorist group next time...I love seeing idiocy that is so obvious...It's like shooting fish in a barrel :)

So the FBI converted that guy to a radical islamic ideology? Either you have some top secret information not available to the public or you're an idiot. I'm inclined to think it's the latter. The guy already had the mindset and will to carry out the crime before the FBI ever got involved. The FBI did not "create" him or his convictions. They merely proved his intentions were real and not a bunch of hot air.

The burden of proof is on you two to prove that this person would of carried out the attack on the date it occurred without encouragement, money, and support from FBI undercover agents. The person tried to commit a criminal act, that in itself was wrong, yes. However, if it was because of the FBI that this bomber got as far as he did, then all they actually did was take someone who could of possibly at some point down the road did something, give him everything he needs to carry out this action, and then stop him from doing so.

The burden of proof is on you two to prove that this person would of carried out the attack on the date it occurred without encouragement, money, and support from FBI undercover agents.

So how do you prove a negative? If you can prove to me that the recession would have been worse without TARP then I will eat my own left foot. Real proof by the way...not some "consensus" of experts like you left wing people seem to think is the gold standard of "proof".

The burden of proof is on you two to prove that this person would of carried out the attack on the date it occurred without encouragement, money, and support from FBI undercover agents. The person tried to commit a criminal act, that in itself was wrong, yes. However, if it was because of the FBI that this bomber got as far as he did, then all they actually did was take someone who could of possibly at some point down the road did something, give him everything he needs to carry out this action, and then stop him from doing so.

Did any of you lefties read the affidavit statements? They're all over the internet try google.

The FBI tried to discourage him in the beginning. The MUSLIM was the one who sent the FBI parts and the FBI built the bomb for him (to ensure it wouldn't work). The kid bought the parts and gave them to the FBI , not the other way around.

But, I'm trying to grasp the liberal mind which is impossible. I suppose if we know someone would do something if given the chance, we should just ignore them and let them live in society and cross our fingers and pray they dont end up doing it:eusa_pray:

So how do you prove a negative? If you can prove to me that the recession would have been worse without TARP then I will eat my own left foot. Real proof by the way...not some "consensus" of experts like you left wing people seem to think is the gold standard of "proof".

This isn't asking you to prove a negative. The point being here is that the FBI helped the bomber get to the point where he was that day. Without the FBI involvement, it is difficult to say whether or not he would of gone through with it. I am happy the FBI did prevent him from injuring innocent people, but we must also remember that nobody was in any danger in the first place because they were there from the beginning.

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/11/28/fbi/index.html

But strangely, while all other conversations with Mohamud which the FBI summarizes were (according to the affidavit) recorded by numerous recording devices, this conversation -- the crucial one for negating Mohamud's entrapment defense -- was not. That's because, according to the FBI, the undercover agent "was equipped with audio equipment to record the meeting. However, due to technical problems, the meeting was not recorded" (para. 37).

Unbelievable......Seriously.........The man thought he had A REAL BOMB......The man tried to blow up the bomb.......He clearly showed that he was serious in his intent.......No doubt, he would have definitely tried to kill americans any way he could if he hadn't gotten the bomb......Chances are, he would have just picked up an automatic weapon and just started mowing down people in a mall, or whatnot.......The man was OBVIOUSLY hell bent on causing destruction.

Seriously, you libs are friggin' idiots!:cuckoo:

It's a sad day in america people when you read these liberal idiots response to this issue.

Unbelievable......Seriously.........The man thought he had A REAL BOMB......The man tried to blow up the bomb.......He clearly showed that he was serious in his intent.......No doubt, he would have definitely tried to kill americans any way he could if he hadn't gotten the bomb......Chances are, he would have just picked up an automatic weapon and just started mowing down people in a mall, or whatnot.......The man was OBVIOUSLY hell bent on causing destruction.

It's a sad day in america people when you read these liberal idiots response to this issue.

Actually, I'm just considering both aspects of the situation. I rather not jump to conclusions and make an assumption without looking at all the evidence.

It's no different than any other religion. If Churches or synagogues are turning out these murderers, then they should be held accountable until they start policing themselves. Burn 'em down.

Of course, there will be the usually going "Oh, that's not a christian church! Oh they aren't really Jews....etc."
WTF?.....Read your post........Are you drunk again?

Christ, nothing more incoherent than a bitter old, drunken lezbo hag.:booze::wine:

LMAO!:lol:

Actually, I'm just considering both aspects of the situation. I rather not jump to conclusions and make an assumption without looking at all the evidence.

Let me do it for you then. The next terrorist attack or mass murder is going to be committed by someone with a certain type of name and a certain look. And it is because of wishy washy political correctness, that you hold dear, will be the reason it happens. Here's an idea...instead of fondling and x-raying everyone...why don't we just pull the guy in the robe, whose name is similar to Ahmed, aside and ask a few questions. Save a lot of time and force the Muslims with bad intentions to think twice about messing with airplanes. Also, this could be done on trains and buses for a fraction of the cost and none of the police state tactics.

Here's an idea...instead of fondling and x-raying everyone...why don't we just pull the guy in the robe, whose name is similar to Ahmed, aside and ask a few questions. Save a lot of time and force the Muslims with bad intentions to think twice about messing with airplanes.

Do you think that would of stopped 9/11?

Let me do it for you then. The next terrorist attack or mass murder is going to be committed by someone with a certain type of name and a certain look. And it is because of wishy washy political correctness, that you hold dear, will be the reason it happens. Here's an idea...instead of fondling and x-raying everyone...why don't we just pull the guy in the robe, whose name is similar to Ahmed, aside and ask a few questions. Save a lot of time and force the Muslims with bad intentions to think twice about messing with airplanes. Also, this could be done on trains and buses for a fraction of the cost and none of the police state tactics.
We could take some serious lessons from Israel........30 years, and they've been quite successful........Profile baby!

Forum List

Back