Portland kidnappers are LE or military?

I'm sorry you did not read FDR's reasons. The reason you want to flip it off is that you can't deny that all his reasons are valid and substantial.

I really don't care about FDR's reasons. He was just plain wrong.

What you're telling us is a great idea is that when I go in to negotiate for my new Astin Martin, is that I'm using YOUR MONEY! What a grand idea!

Actually, no more than any other industry.

Here's the thing. While people in the private sector listened to the Koch Brothers Bullshit to get rid of unions, government workers were smart enough to hold onto theirs. So while people in the private sector looked at their shrinking wages and lack of job security, and looked at their neighbor who has the government job with good wages and protections, they got jealous.

It's like if an arsonist burns down your house, and you want him to burn down your neighbor's house, too, so you feel better.

The governor and State AG say you're full of shit. The commies were on private property, not a public street. The gate they tore down was marked as private property, with a no trespassing sign. Every one of those MFs should have been charged with criminal trespass and breaking and entering.
The Governor and State AG have nothing to say about it. That's up to the local DA and a jury.
You keep telling yourself that, the AG is moving to have the case dismissed. He said the couple was within their rights under State law. Now it's coming out that the commie prosecutor had the lab fudge evidence against the wife. The pistol wasn't operable, but the prosecutor had her lab restore it to working condition. She should be disbarred and prosecuted.
OKTexas: "the commie prosecutor had the lab fudge evidence against the wife. The pistol wasn't operable, but the prosecutor had her lab restore it to working condition. She should be disbarred and prosecuted."

Outta the park, Mr. OKTexas. If a prosecutor takes an active role in damaging the case against an innocent person, disbarment, prosecution, and a nice 40-year sentence in a prison filled with security risk prisoners comes to mind. :cranky:

OKTexas: "the commie prosecutor had the lab fudge evidence against the wife. The pistol wasn't operable, but the prosecutor had her lab restore it to working condition. She should be disbarred and prosecuted."

Outta the park, Mr. OKTexas. If a prosecutor takes an active role in damaging the case against an innocent person, disbarment, prosecution, and a nice 40-year sentence in a prison filled with security risk prisoners comes to mind.

Not sure how this "fudges" evidence. This is actually normal procedure when they get a gun into evidence. They make it operable so they can perform ballistics tests and see if it was used in any other crimes.

Outta the park, Mr. OKTexas. If a prosecutor takes an active role in damaging the case against an innocent person, disbarment, prosecution, and a nice 40-year sentence in a prison filled with security risk prisoners comes to mind.

Not sure how this "fudges" evidence. This is actually normal procedure when they get a gun into evidence. They make it operable so they can perform ballistics tests and see if it was used in any other crimes.
You don't think evidence tampering is a crime? Well, kiss my grits.! :laughing0301:

The governor and State AG say you're full of shit. The commies were on private property, not a public street. The gate they tore down was marked as private property, with a no trespassing sign. Every one of those MFs should have been charged with criminal trespass and breaking and entering.
The Governor and State AG have nothing to say about it. That's up to the local DA and a jury.
You keep telling yourself that, the AG is moving to have the case dismissed. He said the couple was within their rights under State law. Now it's coming out that the commie prosecutor had the lab fudge evidence against the wife. The pistol wasn't operable, but the prosecutor had her lab restore it to working condition. She should be disbarred and prosecuted.

Outta the park, Mr. OKTexas. If a prosecutor takes an active role in damaging the case against an innocent person, disbarment, prosecution, and a nice 40-year sentence in a prison filled with security risk prisoners comes to mind. :cranky:

She did it, because an inoperable firearm wouldn't sustain a felony charge. This is nothing but a political prosecution and it won't end well for the Soros owned prosecutor. Soros funded 70% of her campaign. And there are many more like her across the country.

It became criminal trespass when the little commies were told to depart the private property and refused. You can't menace someone who is criminally trespassing when you are on your own property. The bullshit St Louis case will never go to trial, the couple were in compliance with State and Federal laws. In Heller V. DC the supreme court said you have every right to defend your home and the ground is sits on.

Except they weren't defending their home, they were menacing people on the street. That's why they were in violation of the law.

The Husband was just inside the law. The Wife kept pointing her weapon at that crowd. They have no charges against the Husband but the Wife is in serious jeopardy.

It became criminal trespass when the little commies were told to depart the private property and refused. You can't menace someone who is criminally trespassing when you are on your own property. The bullshit St Louis case will never go to trial, the couple were in compliance with State and Federal laws. In Heller V. DC the supreme court said you have every right to defend your home and the ground is sits on.

Except they weren't defending their home, they were menacing people on the street. That's why they were in violation of the law.

The Husband was just inside the law. The Wife kept pointing her weapon at that crowd. They have no charges against the Husband but the Wife is in serious jeopardy.
not according to the castle doctrine,,,
you should read it before you comment,,,

Bullshit, this kind of crap, caused by you commies, has been happening since wild willie was in the oval. Your rights end when you start infringing on the rights of others.

I don't remember riots when Obama was in charge. Not nation-wide ones that lasted for weeks, anyway.
I don't remember riots when Bush was in charge
I don't remember riots when Clinton was in charge.
There were riots under George H. Bush... but he handled them a LOT better than Trump has. HE still lost.

People wouldn't allow it to last for weeks, they put a stop to it. wild willie put another 100,000 cops on the streets. Now you have fucking politicians tying the hands of the police and you cry like a baby when citizens take their protection in their own hands. maobamas own CDC said that citizens use firearms for defensive purposes around 2 million times a year. That couple are not unique.

Only the feds are "tying the hands of the police." The state and local police must stop these thugs, ask for ID, and tell them that they must wear uniforms and badges, if they are out "enforcing" FEDERAL law. I'm not sure that the trump's thug army has the authority to enforce state or local law. As we have seen in Portland, some of these thugs are committing crimes, and therefore should be arrested by state and local authorities. Moreover, any citizen has the right to ask any LEO for legitimate identification. When is the guy who beat up the Navy Vet going to be arrested and charged?

People who are out of uniform and have no ID have no right to patrol any street in the U.S., much less attack people.

Child, you have been dismissed because you can't stop talking and refuse to provide evidence to back up your crap.

It is obvious that trump is working for putin to destroy the United States and install a fascist dictatorship. Please grow up. You are not in the third grade anymore. The lack of an invitation to be in Portland, the lack of uniforms, and the lack of ID are the hallmarks of pure dishonesty and thuggery. No honest person does this and no honest person supports this. Now the state and local cops will have to follow them around and arrest them for any crimes they commit. The situation demonstrates just how filthy and criminal the orange whore is.

Stop fucking lying, every federal officer you see in camo were patches of the agency they are in, AND they wear an identifying number that can be traced back to each individual. They don't wear name tags so you commies can't dox them and threaten them and their families. If you don't like it, tough shit. Also the commie leadership of Portland has ZERO fucking say when it comes to the feds protecting federal property. That's the law. Now stop spewing your fucking commie propaganda and get back to the kiddo's table.

They still have to wear IDs and uniforms. Everyone has to wear ID, not only them. Look at any cop's uniform, anywhere. It is fundamentally un-American to send anonymous and violent storm troopers to invade a city against the wishes of elected officials. Now the Oregon police are going to have to police this trash to make sure that they are following the well-established rules of policing and file the proper paperwork, which does require, at the least, that the arresting officer write a description of what the person arrested was doing and sign it. Do you know how many people were detained and whether the records pertaining to their detention and/or arrest has been filed yet? Does the Portland Police Department even have them? Have all the detainees been located? Interviewed? Does the department even have a list of who these invaders are? Do they stay on federal property? Has there been any progress made on arresting the thug who beat up that Navy vet?

There is absolutely no evidence that any person in any official position in Portland is a communist, and this situation has nothing to do with economic systems, so stop lying. State and local officials have demanded that they leave. So be quiet, finish your homework, and maybe someday you will grow up and finish school, hopefully after you have finished a basic course in the U.S. Constitution.

I'm going to do something that to date your lazy commie ass hasn't done. Here's a link to the law that allows the feds to protect federal property. The local commies (which is an ideology, not just an economic system) have zero to say about it.

Also if people are arrested or detained on federal charges, the local PD wouldn't get or be entitled to the paperwork. You'll also note that the people in the photo below are wearing ID patches and is says "police" on their vests.
View attachment 366063

So enough with your commie lies.

Where did you get the idea that the local and state officials, or myself, are "commies"? This stupid name-calling bit just reveals you as ignorant.

• These folks are only authorized to protect federal property. They have no authority to operate elsewhere, or just pull someone into an unmarked car.
  • Legitimate LEO's must wear uniforms and ID badges that identify them by name and agency. Just saying "police" is totally inadequate.
  • Even if a person is detained on federal charges, an arrest report must be filed to even begin to establish probable cause. Probable cause must always be shown, which involves the arresting officer. Let's see the arraignment documents. No one has the authority to free themselves from the basic requirements of our Constitution and laws. The next time that you want to wave the flag or put on your red, white, and blue, think about this. These are the laws of the U.S.A.
A few hours ago, I saw an interview with the former assistant director of counterintelligence for the FBI, someone whom I recall as a former director of Homeland Security under Dubya, and a journalist who has covered related issues. It's interesting that the former FBI assistant director warned that the people who are in these storm-trooper brigades should make sure that their liability insurance coverage is up to date. They all mentioned the same points that I just typed above, and several mayors have called upon Congress to begin investigative hearings immediately. Call me any name you wish, including the hilarious "commie," but our Constitution and laws MUST be followed. This situation is very serious and is doing lasting damage to the Republic.

You have law enforcement within our country confused with the Geneva Conference.

The Geneva Convention applies to POWs in times of war. Law enforcement in our country comes under the requirements of the United States Constitution.

Obviously you should reread it since the Arrest and Weapons Confiscation has happened.

Obviously you should reread it since the Arrest and Weapons Confiscation has happened.
that would imply cops and prosecutors never fuck up and make mistakes,,,

If you bothered to watch the video, she kept the gun level from an elevated position, that would have it pointing above the criminals below. Regardless the firearm was inoperable, so it was no threat to anyone. But the commie soros owned prosecutor has filed charges against both according to this commie news source.

Kidnappers? How did they refer to (democrat icon) FDR's feds when they rounded up U.S. citizens in their homes and places of work and herded them into concentration camps? The Clinton administration awarded medals to the feds who shot Randy Weaver's son in the back and his wife in the head just before they raided a compound in Texas with tanks and poison gas and killed 80 people. What about Barry Hussein's feds that shipped about 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico which were used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and at least one U.S. Federal Officer?

I'm sorry you did not read FDR's reasons. The reason you want to flip it off is that you can't deny that all his reasons are valid and substantial.

I really don't care about FDR's reasons. He was just plain wrong.

What you're telling us is a great idea is that when I go in to negotiate for my new Astin Martin, is that I'm using YOUR MONEY! What a grand idea!

Actually, no more than any other industry.

Here's the thing. While people in the private sector listened to the Koch Brothers Bullshit to get rid of unions, government workers were smart enough to hold onto theirs. So while people in the private sector looked at their shrinking wages and lack of job security, and looked at their neighbor who has the government job with good wages and protections, they got jealous.

It's like if an arsonist burns down your house, and you want him to burn down your neighbor's house, too, so you feel better.

giphy-S.gif

How is FDR wrong in what he said?

She did it, because an inoperable firearm wouldn't sustain a felony charge. This is nothing but a political prosecution and it won't end well for the Soros owned prosecutor. Soros funded 70% of her campaign. And there are many more like her across the country.

Actually, no. Assault charges do not require the weapon be operable, and her husband's definitely was.

The main reason why you get a gun operable is to test it for ballistics to see if it has been used in other crimes.

How is FDR wrong in what he said?

How many different ways to I have to explain it to you for you not to understand it.

Public Workers need unions for the same reason private workers do.

Still you have nothing.

No, it is impossible to compare public unions with private unions, just as FDR so succinctly in his letter. Bob and weave, the only thing you know to do.

You don't think evidence tampering is a crime? Well, kiss my grits.!

How was it evidence tampering? I think you don't understand what that term means in a legal sense.

Why work so hard to look foolish?

Whether or not the evidence had tampered with makes not a single iota of difference in the overall shameful criminal prosecution of these law-abiding citizens.

Even you know that to be true.

Still you have nothing.

No, it is impossible to compare public unions with private unions, just as FDR so succinctly in his letter. Bob and weave, the only thing you know to do.

Sure it is, the government is an employer just like everyone else. They still would be inclined to engage in all the same bad behavior that a civilian employer would...

Forum List

Back