Portland kidnappers are LE or military?

The chaos these assholes are causing in Portland doesn't serve anyone but Americans who want communism, ie. Democrats. Anything bad that happens to those people is fine with me. They're depriving Americans of their freedom and liberty. Fuck antifa and BLM.

When was this ever about communism or depriving Americans of their freedom and liberty? These protesters are protesting the denial of freedom and liberty. That's why they are there. It's the "conservatives" who attack the freedom and liberty of their fellow Americans on the basis of skin color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Stop attacking your fellow Americans.
Don't play duh with this board Lysis. The Democrat Party is going through the motions of begetting chaos on account of the temper tantrums the nation clearly saw when Hillary Clinton was given a pink slip by voters in America and her opponent, President Trump won. Instead of letting power transfer peacefully, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Waters, Pelosi, and other sleazebag Sociocommunist Deep Staters in the Democrat Party conspired to initiate an illegal and a traitorous coup on President Trump, by making his life hell on earth with their evil, anti-American, United States Constitution-destroying Democrat attitudes, and they used a highly compromised FBI and other agencies to do it, and needless to say, Hillary Clinton authored the pee and prostitutes scurrilous defamation against President Trump well after he'd taken his oath of office.

Why Hillary Clinton isn't on trial for treason is something I would like to know the whys and wherefores of. She used FBI files for everything she did, except for her creative calumnies performed by her and her minions against the man who defeated her sorry ass for President.

Guess the Democrats are angry and feel like beating up America with BLM murders masquerading as civil rights protests. I'd like to see those damn traitors in jail. What a sorry thing that a former First Lady who was too high and mighty to bake cookies in the White House decided to launch a crime wave against President Trump.

I hate the vile groupies that are carrying out their Democrat sociocommunist leaders tell them to do and add their own little touches like murdering little children with wild shooting out of passing cars in drive by shootings. I hope each and every child murderer is apprehended and gets the chair. I hope the FBI does their real job and cleans out the deep state evil doers who cause others to riot and kill people. They're bad apples, rotten to the core.
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote so your post is moot.

And your post is irrelevant.

Why?

Because the popular vote and $2.50 will get you a cup of coffee in some places. Democracy ends at the State line.

Which is why the election should be a vote of the people ONLY.

It is dumb fuck, the people of each State. Don't like it, see Article 5 of the USC. I can easily think of 14 States that will tell ya to POUND SAND.

Last edited:
Dingbat, trump's thugs ARE breaking the law. Several, in fact. The local and state police deal with ordinary lawbreakers. You know damned well I don't support "lawlessness and law breaking in this country," but it appears that you don't support our constitution and laws. You opening state it.

It never seems to amaze me at the lengths you go to displaying your ignorance. Or, do you just like to stir the pot?

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

Simple, declare all public unions illegal. Establish a national registry of all law enforcement officers of more than two incidents of using undue force.

It's been tried. It doesn't work.

The last thing you guys want right now is the Police Department declaring a "Blue Flu".

Really? All public unions were declared illegal and there is a national registry of all law enforcement officers guilty of more than two incidents of using undue force?

WHO KNEW?

Big to do over on Twatter. All riled up about how awful it is that men and women in unidentible uniforms (camoflage) are "kidnapping" some "innocent" "protesters" and taking them to unknown areas and lots of boo hooing and omg's and "this is illegal" and much hand wringing along with great scalding tears.

Cities are being destroyed, "protesters" are dragging people from their cars, attacking LE, burning, looting stores and in general are domestic terrorists and now they are crying because someone is finally doing something (homeland security?) to make them stop their bullshit by doing to them far less than what they have been doing since that asshole Floyd died.

Personally, I am thrilled it's being done and hope it continues in every state that has a dem governor and mayor who have done NOTHING to protect innocent civilians while the terrorists terrorize. Seems dems are against being stopped by scarey guys in camo.

What are your thoughts about it?

Here is a link to browse:

One such tweet of many by the sobbing masses who WANT the terrorizing to continue because its "peaceful protesting". *eye roll*

“.Usually, when we see people in unmarked cars forcibly grab someone off the street, we call it kidnapping. The actions of the militarized federal officers are flat-out unconstitutional and will not go unanswered.” [ACLU]
Love it. Do UNLAWFUL THINGS, live in fear
Dumb as usual.
So terrorism shouldn't be punished
You aren’t prepared enough to converse with me.

Using secret unidentifiable federal thugs to kidnap people, is not punishing terrorism. It is terrorism by government. Fool.

Why are "secret unidentifiable"? You bought into the lies.

Looking from here like some of those folks in camo rounding up vandals, thieves and arsonists are not at all connected with government at any level. Is it possible that a Europe in WW2 "resistance" is forming?
Trump did say some time back that if mayors and governors did not clean up their cities and states and protect citizens from rioters and "protesters"...HE WOULD. I think he is doing what he said he would do.
Trump strikes fear in the heart of the left
Dumb again. Man you’re on a role.

What role? Leading actor? Leading actress? Supporting actor? Supporting actress?

The word is "roll" fuckstain!

Hope a few of these NKVD wanna-bes wind up messily dead.
Yeah that’s what need. A government that executes without trial. That’s MAGA to the dumb con.

We need a return of “death flights” like they did in Argentina. Just fly them out over the Pacific Ocean and throw them out. How cool that would be?
Argentina is on the Pacific? Who knew?

Big to do over on Twatter. All riled up about how awful it is that men and women in unidentible uniforms (camoflage) are "kidnapping" some "innocent" "protesters" and taking them to unknown areas and lots of boo hooing and omg's and "this is illegal" and much hand wringing along with great scalding tears.

Cities are being destroyed, "protesters" are dragging people from their cars, attacking LE, burning, looting stores and in general are domestic terrorists and now they are crying because someone is finally doing something (homeland security?) to make them stop their bullshit by doing to them far less than what they have been doing since that asshole Floyd died.

Personally, I am thrilled it's being done and hope it continues in every state that has a dem governor and mayor who have done NOTHING to protect innocent civilians while the terrorists terrorize. Seems dems are against being stopped by scarey guys in camo.

What are your thoughts about it?

Here is a link to browse:

One such tweet of many by the sobbing masses who WANT the terrorizing to continue because its "peaceful protesting". *eye roll*

“.Usually, when we see people in unmarked cars forcibly grab someone off the street, we call it kidnapping. The actions of the militarized federal officers are flat-out unconstitutional and will not go unanswered.” [ACLU]
Too bad they can’t use live fire

ACLU is an Atheist/Jewish terrorist organization

Yeah, that's why the ACLU sued the city of Skokie Ill on behalf of the KKK to allow them to hold a march in a Jewish-dominated city. Right!

The ones who look at Darren Chauvin choking a man to death for 9 minutes and say, "No more'.
You mean like the ones that shot and murdered Michael Dorn. "No more", like that? Yeah. I agree. NO MORE. Get what you give. Enough of rubber bullets. Dorn didn't die with a rubber bullet. Enough of water canons. Dorn didn't die from a water canon. He died because he was trying to stop someone from robbing him. By another black thug with a real gun with real bullets.
Do the same to them.
Michael Dorn is an actor who plays Worf on Star Trek the Next Generation.

The ones who look at Darren Chauvin choking a man to death for 9 minutes and say, "No more'.
You mean like the ones that shot and murdered Michael Dorn. "No more", like that? Yeah. I agree. NO MORE. Get what you give. Enough of rubber bullets. Dorn didn't die with a rubber bullet. Enough of water canons. Dorn didn't die from a water canon. He died because he was trying to stop someone from robbing him. By another black thug with a real gun with real bullets.
Do the same to them.
Michael Dorn is an actor who plays Worf on Star Trek the Next Generation.
I know. My bad. I meant David Dorn.

Forum List

Back