Population Stabilization

RebelQueen

Rookie
May 1, 2021
Hartselle, AL

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

:disbelief:

This is a growing issue, and greatly affects our resources and our climate (not just weather) in a very significant way.

What are the thoughts?

Please note the article is not my view, its just an article. I'm asking the group what each of you think.

I think that it is logical to think our depletion of resources and damage to our climate would benefit from not adding a ton more people, I'm in disbelief that anyone actually has the courage to help make the change a reality. (Even I've seen the Dugger's show and others like them).

Pure, 100% BULLSHIT!

Your climate change bullshit it BULLSHIT.
And the fearmongering about the population has been going on since the 60's. Once the lies are exposed, the numbers get changed and the lies start all over again.

What are the thoughts?

Population Stabilization?

Allow me to translate....

Kill people cause...too many people.....

The United States and the world are not overpopulated, in fact, the wealthy western nations are having trouble replacing their populations as wealthy young people decide not to have kids....

The people who think there are too many people, or think that man is causing climate change give permission to the genocidal members of society to feel justified...

What are the thoughts?

It's called COVID-19, COVID-20, COVID-21

Slowing population growth would be great, but how do we tell the overpopulated 3rd world people without being racist?

You don't...the lefties know this which is why they push abortion in the 3rd world so much....you don't tell them the goal is to reduce their numbers because they are seen as undesirable by the left...you call it "Choice." And then pretend you are doing it as a noble gesture...

What are the thoughts?

Pure, 100% BULLSHIT!

Your climate change bullshit it BULLSHIT.
And the fearmongering about the population has been going on since the 60's. Once the lies are exposed, the numbers get changed and the lies start all over again.

Notice how the eco-fascists want to cull the human population....but the one human they don't want to cull? Themselves......it is always the other people, in particular the poor brown people who need to be kept from reproducing......

The left is genocidal and racist....has been...always will be...

What are the thoughts?

The United States and the world are not overpopulated, in fact, the wealthy western nations are having trouble replacing their populations as wealthy young people decide not to have kids....

The people who think there are too many people, or think that man is causing climate change give permission to the genocidal members of society to feel justified...

Look up the history of the so-called population explosion fear. It is a lie started around the 60's, and once the numbers prove fake the numbers are just changed and the lie is regurgitated from generation to generation. Young people think it is new stuff but it is just old bullshit.

Slowing population growth would be great, but how do we tell the overpopulated 3rd world people without being racist?

You don't...the lefties know this which is why they push abortion in the 3rd world so much....you don't tell them the goal is to reduce their numbers because they are seen as undesirable by the left...you call it "Choice." And then pretend you are doing it as a noble gesture...
Well... I'm against abortion, but I have little faith that people will proactively do anything remotely resembling responsibility.

What are the thoughts?

Where did you see anything remotely resembling that in the article? Its talking about people being willing to have fewer children.

Sorry I must have missed something in the article I posted that you saw.

What are the thoughts?

Population stabilization for the world is the relevant issue. America's response to that problem will determine America's fortunes or misfortunes.

Building border walls isn't even a consideration that relates to the issue.

What are the thoughts?

Well that is something more extreme than what this article suggests. I would hope that people would just approach the issue of "family planning" more seriously.

What are the thoughts?

Population stabilization for the world is the relevant issue. America's response to that problem will determine America's fortunes or misfortunes.

Agreed. Building a wall only keeps the population where they are. They are still out there. They still need to be fed and have other basic needs attended to.

Well... I'm against abortion, but I have little faith that people will proactively do anything remotely resembling responsibility.

Then you don't know people....and you need to look at actual science, about the climate and population, and look beyond the 1st two pages of google sources.....the world is not even close to overpopulated, and people are currently having far fewer children than we need to replace our populations....look at Japan and other countries...they can't get their people to have more children and they are doing this without any input from the government...

When you start down the road you are talking about, it always leads to abortion and mass graves....

What are the thoughts?

It isn't about population control, doofus....it is about controlling how many come into the country at a rate we can assimilate.......Europe is finding out that letting in 3rd world immigrants who don't care about European culture and values is a good way to increase crime and violence....

What are the thoughts?

Well that is something more extreme than what this article suggests. I would hope that people would just approach the issue of "family planning" more seriously.

Family Planning to a left winger ends up in killing babies.......especially brown and black babies in the 3rd world....

What are the thoughts?

Where did you see anything remotely resembling that in the article? Its talking about people being willing to have fewer children.

Sorry I must have missed something in the article I posted that you saw.

Here....left wing Vox no less...

Stanford biologist Paul Ehrlich wrote in his best-selling 1968 book The Population Bomb, “In the 1970’s, hundreds of millions of people will starve to death” because of overpopulation. (Later editions modified the sentence to read “In the 1980’s.”)

None of that ever came to pass.

The world we live in now, despite approaching a population of nearly 8 billion, looks almost nothing like the one doomsayers were anticipating. Starting in the 19th century in Britain and reaching most of the world by the end of the 20th century, birthrates plummeted — mostly because of women’s education and access to contraception, not draconian population laws.
----

In wealthy societies where women have opportunities outside the home, the average family size is small; in fact, it’s below replacement level (that is, on average, each set of two parents has fewer than two children, so the population shrinks over time). Called the demographic transition, it is one of the most important phenomena for understanding trends in global development.

Something you have to understand.....left wingers do not like people....it infects everything they do.....so when you see articles about climate change, it isn't about climate change, it is about controlling and limiting people, not based on science, but based on their dislike of people other than themselves......

You never trust policies to people who don't like you because they see your mere existence as a problem.....don't give them control over your healthcare, your energy availability, your climate science....it always ends up with the "need to cull" the human population......other people, not them...

Overpopulation a racist crackkka idea white peepa mad cuz they aint got enough babies and Amerikkka gone belong ta black people.

Forum List

Back