Population in Decline Around the World

Well the non-Muslim population is.

The Muslim population is out growing our by large margins.

We are going to be in some serious trouble in 10 - 20 years. The whole world is.

I hope you either like Sharia Law or are willing to fight to defend your way of life. Because those are the only two choices that will be available. I am not happy that my kids are growing up in a world gone mad.

YouTube - Growth of the Muslim Population.
How is it the Muslim peoples fault that Europe and America encourage abortion and homosexuality; leading to low birth rates ?

That isn't the point.

If Muslims were just immigrating to the country and were willing to abide by it's laws and customs, there would not be any problems.

But that doesn't happen, does it. Nope, it sure doesn't.

In general, they are abiding to the laws and customs of the place they immigrate to. The trouble spots are places like France, where you have a long colonial history of subjection.

I live in a place with a good amount of snow, we don't and never have had muzzyz or blacks live here, EVER. They would probably even be shot on sight. The western world should come together and outlaw immigration from at least muzzy countries, and block muzzyz from anywhere coming here. If we can vote down gays with prop 8, why not vote out muzzyz?
Btw, the world population needs the decline by about half, a quick way to start would be to nuke allthe muzzy countries out of existence, a referendum anyone?

We are going to be in some serious trouble in 10 - 20 years. The whole world is.

I hope you either like Sharia Law or are willing to fight to defend your way of life. Because those are the only two choices that will be available. I am not happy that my kids are growing up in a world gone mad.

How is it the Muslim peoples fault that Europe and America encourage abortion and homosexuality; leading to low birth rates ?

Low birth rate is the fault of gay sex? Do you feel the need? Talking from personal experience?

Low birth rate is the fault of gay sex?
Faggot couples can only give birth to mud babies.

Far as I know, they are not counted in the population census.

Sunni, you're proof that islam is a racist religion. And sorry that you're so ignorant but Melissa Etheridge, among other lesbians, has had a baby with her partner.
Are all muzzyz hand-asswipers as ignorant as you are?
PS Mohammed was a pedophile who let other perverts break in his girls.

That isn't the point.

If Muslims were just immigrating to the country and were willing to abide by it's laws and customs, there would not be any problems.

But that doesn't happen, does it. Nope, it sure doesn't.

In general, they are abiding to the laws and customs of the place they immigrate to. The trouble spots are places like France, where you have a long colonial history of subjection.

lol so it was France's fault back in 2005 when the "youts" just about burned the country to the ground?

Why can't they immigrate and abide by their new home's laws?

Sunni, you're proof that islam is a racist religion. And sorry that you're so ignorant but Melissa Etheridge, among other lesbians, has had a baby with her partner.

Melissa did not conceive the child with her partner. You know that, right?

Melissa did not conceive the child with her partner. You know that, right?

ok maybe, but others have.

Islam is at war with at least: Irak, USA, Britain, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia, The Phillipines, Israel, Egypt, France, Russia, India and cartoons.

Forum List

Back