Population in Decline Around the World

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Well the non-Muslim population is.

The Muslim population is out growing our by large margins.

We are going to be in some serious trouble in 10 - 20 years. The whole world is.

I hope you either like Sharia Law or are willing to fight to defend your way of life. Because those are the only two choices that will be available. I am not happy that my kids are growing up in a world gone mad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDftD70E_Wk]YouTube - Growth of the Muslim Population.[/ame]

If I lived in a third world country, I would also try to get to Europe or the US. Even if the original immigrants cling to there religion and lifestyle, their children, though influenced by their parents, will also be influenced by their environment. All the more reason to keep the values of our founders which made this country a place where people all over the world would love to live.

If I lived in a third world country, I would also try to get to Europe or the US. Even if the original immigrants cling to there religion and lifestyle, their children, though influenced by their parents, will also be influenced by their environment. All the more reason to keep the values of our founders which made this country a place where people all over the world would love to live.

It's a really dumb argument overall. For starters, it assumes Muslims are some sort of monolithic block. Additionally, I really want to know how the Muslim population is going to increase by a third in the next five years (which the video claims at the end).

Last edited:
So are the Mexican Catholics really secret Muslims?

The US sent support for poor people in Muslim countries. However, under Bush, no support to any organization that deals with "family planning" or any kind of "birth control".

You can't argue against one and complain about the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharia courts in the UK?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VkIu8TL_I[/ame]

How would these work here in America?

Last edited:

We are going to be in some serious trouble in 10 - 20 years. The whole world is.

I hope you either like Sharia Law or are willing to fight to defend your way of life. Because those are the only two choices that will be available. I am not happy that my kids are growing up in a world gone mad.

YouTube - Growth of the Muslim Population.
How is it the Muslim peoples fault that Europe and America encourage abortion and homosexuality; leading to low birth rates ?

How is it the Muslim peoples fault that Europe and America encourage abortion and homosexuality; leading to low birth rates ?

How is it that you are always thinking about gay sex and killing 24/7?

How is it that you are always thinking about gay sex and killing 24/7?

Hes got a point!

They come here as immigrants and get free shit including, but not limited to gas stations/711's. They get grants from the government that last roughtly 3 years of so and then guess what .. under new management as a relative comes in and gets a new grant.
Its amazing!!

Looks like you better head for the hills.

Hillbilly.jpg

"The Mooooslumz is a-comin'!"

That isn't the point.

If Muslims were just immigrating to the country and were willing to abide by it's laws and customs, there would not be any problems.

But that doesn't happen, does it. Nope, it sure doesn't.

Yet another reason that our illegal cousins from Mexico and all points south should be allowed to become Americans.

OMG the Moooslems are gonna convert us all and kill us! They're taking over the world!

You don't get out much do you?

Or are you just this stupid?

You just claimed Muslims are taking over the world and we're all going to have to learn Sharia law or else. I'm just expressing the dread and fear you're hoping to create... although, I guess I'm matching bullshit with bullshit and you're sensing that.

Yet another reason that our illegal cousins from Mexico and all points south should be allowed to become Americans.

Wrong.

They can leave and come here legally. The illegals have started out by breaking our laws and need to be shown the door.

OMG the Moooslems are gonna convert us all and kill us! They're taking over the world!

You don't get out much do you?

Or are you just this stupid?

You just claimed Muslims are taking over the world and we're all going to have to learn Sharia law or else. I'm just expressing the dread and fear you're hoping to create... although, I guess I'm matching bullshit with bullshit and you're sensing that.

Listen vermin, I didn't claim anytihng. The numbers are the numbers so it isn't my problem you are having a hard time following that.

Islam does not have a history of cooexisting peacefully with anyone.

You should wake up.

Forum List

Back