Pope Francis slams 'STUPID' Climate Change Deniers! The Pope has direct info. from god!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Pontiff calls on politicians to take scientists' advice as he raises alarm over global warming after major storms.

Pope Francis has sharply criticised climate change deniers as "stupid" in the wake of a spate of powerful hurricanes that have wreaked havoc in the US, Mexico and the Caribbean.

"Those who deny it [climate change] should go to the scientists and ask them," the pontiff said on Monday during an in-flight press conference on the return leg of a five-day Colombia trip. "They speak very clearly."

As his charter plane flew over some of the recently devastated areas en route to Rome, Francis added: "I am reminded of a phrase from the Old Testament, I think from the Psalm: 'Man is stupid, he is stubborn and he does not see.'"

4f46d5fdf9304878a15a22d74c05b45e_18.jpg

'Moral responsibility'

Francis is one of the world's most high-profile campaigners on environmental issues, actively supporting efforts to combat climate change and its consequences.

He said individuals and politicians had a "moral responsibility" to act on advice from scientists, who had clearly outlined what must be done to halt the course of "catastrophic" warming.

"These aren't opinions pulled out of thin air," he said. "They are very clear. They [world leaders] decide and history will judge those decisions."
Pope Francis slams 'stupid' climate change deniers

:iagree:
:itsok:
Poor DOPer Deniers! Even the appointed representative on earth for
god, knowns it's true. The Pope, our priest rape protector, believes in
Climate Charge by man. FFS!

btw...:wtf:"moral responsibility"? FFS! People who are devotees of fake gods have NO
'morals or selfrepect for anythang' :lmao:

Last edited:
Pssst ....some one get a message to the Pope. He needs to check out Revelations. Same doomsday predictions as the Warmer believers give us. Except Saint John wrote it down first.

So bed wetters listen to God now?

LOL....

This is why I renounced catholicism years ago. Jesus would not cast his lot with leftist sociopath swine.

Pssst ....some one get a message to the Pope. He needs to check out Revelations. Same doomsday predictions as the Warmer believers give us. Except Saint John wrote it down first.
"He needs to check out Revelations. Same doomsday predictions as the Warmer believers give us."

this is so dumb.

"He needs to check out Revelations. Same doomsday predictions as the Warmer believers give us."

this is so dumb.

Your a fucking beacon of lucidity and truth aren't you bed wetter?

Try cutting your carbon footprint in half by sleeping with a plastic bag over your head tonight.

Imbecile.

this is so dumb.

Your a fucking beacon of lucidity and truth aren't you bed wetter?

Try cutting your carbon footprint in half by sleeping with a plastic bag over your head tonight.

Imbecile.
oh my, we got us a Category 3 tantrum here, folks. Evacuate the area immediately to make room for the waaaaaaahmbulance...

According to a tiny minority of cons in the US the Pope is wrong, 97% of the world's PH.d's are wrong, 196 nations that voted to start working together to combat Global Warming are wrong. In other words all of humanity is wrong except the 63 milllion, or .009% of the world's population, that voted for Drumpf.

Pontiff calls on politicians to take scientists' advice as he raises alarm over global warming after major storms.

Pope Francis has sharply criticised climate change deniers as "stupid" in the wake of a spate of powerful hurricanes that have wreaked havoc in the US, Mexico and the Caribbean.

"Those who deny it [climate change] should go to the scientists and ask them," the pontiff said on Monday during an in-flight press conference on the return leg of a five-day Colombia trip. "They speak very clearly."

As his charter plane flew over some of the recently devastated areas en route to Rome, Francis added: "I am reminded of a phrase from the Old Testament, I think from the Psalm: 'Man is stupid, he is stubborn and he does not see.'"

'Moral responsibility'

Francis is one of the world's most high-profile campaigners on environmental issues, actively supporting efforts to combat climate change and its consequences.

He said individuals and politicians had a "moral responsibility" to act on advice from scientists, who had clearly outlined what must be done to halt the course of "catastrophic" warming.

"These aren't opinions pulled out of thin air," he said. "They are very clear. They [world leaders] decide and history will judge those decisions."

btw...:wtf:"moral responsibility"? FFS! People who are devotees of fake gods have NO

It is great to know that the Pope of the Vatican is up on the latest meteorological, climatological and environmental science. Many in the field aren't even there themselves.

'Moral responsibility'

It is great to know that the Pope of the Vatican is up on the latest meteorological, climatological and environmental science. Many in the field aren't even there themselves.
Complete misrepresentation. He said we should listen to the advice of scientists. Of course, your only objection is that you a denier because of your own superstitions. I love me some irony!

'Moral responsibility'

What do you expect? He's Catholic.

'Moral responsibility'

What do you expect? He's Catholic.
What do you expect? He's a scientist.

'Moral responsibility'

Complete misrepresentation. He said we should listen to the advice of scientists. Of course, your only objection is that you a denier because of your own superstitions. I love me some irony!

It sure beats being a total illiterate jackass idiot!

'Moral responsibility'

Right, just like all them lyin' scientists. Those fools should crack a book once in a awhile, right?!?!?! *hee haw*

'Moral responsibility'

Right, just like all them lyin' scientists. Those fools should crack a book once in a awhile, right?!?!?! *hee haw*

No, simpleton, some of the scientists who care about the real facts against their personal careers tell the truth; the rest are just out to protect their jobs. Just as sensationalized weather forecasting is big money for the meteorologists, climate scares is great job security and money for the climatologists--- ---both make each more important and relevant, and makes big government even more happy as they would be the biggest winners of all. And most of these climatologists work for who?

I have been so waiting for this thread. Do you notice a pattern here? People who disagree are stupid. Is this something that should be coming out of the mouth of the spiritual leader of so many christians? Is this even a Christian statement. This pope is so out of step with his role. The polish pope, was it john Paul II, would have prayed for the salvation of all political roles. He preached freedom and liberty and help,for the poor. Poland wasn't liberated because John believed in global warming. In fact, it is an outrage that this pope would make a statement like this.

It is always so interesting how democrats attack religious positions. If it is abortion believers are considered stupid, backward, and blind. If it is gay marriage opponents are caricatured the same way. The rule of law, morality, or even personal responsibility meet with the same disdain from the left. But let a religious leader promote global warming and how progressive he or she is. This continues the marginalization of Christianity and bastardization of the papacy as a pulpit for worldly opinions instead of spiritual guidance.

'Moral responsibility'

Yet more evidence that the climate change faithful are religious, and not scientific.

'Moral responsibility'

No, simpleton, some of the scientists who care about the real facts against their personal careers tell the truth; the rest are just out to protect their jobs. Just as sensationalized weather forecasting is big money for the meteorologists, climate scares is great job security and money for the climatologists--- ---both make each more important and relevant, and makes big government even more happy as they would be the biggest winners of all. And most of these climatologists work for who?
"No, simpleton, some of the scientists who care about the real facts against their personal careers tell the truth; the rest are just out to protect their jobs. "

Right... the other 95%+. Okay. How is it that you do not see how completely absurd you sound? That's the part that really fascinates me. Clearly, your statement (and its implications) is bizarre, absurd, and, frankly, mind-numbingly stupid.... the tiny percentage who agree with your superstitions are correct, while the rest are liars. You HONESTLY think this sounds reasonable and smart. And that boggles my mind. How far down the rabbit hole does one have to be to not see how f***ing stupid this is???

Forum List

Back