Pope condemns Israel massacre

[
It wasn't Ottoman Land, either.

The 1860 census showed that 94% of Palestine was Arab.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Funny how the Ottoman genocide of Jews did that....

In 1,000 AD 99% of Israel was Jewish. Then came the Muslim invaders, and genocide.

After 1,000 years, you'd think that the peoples in that land have rights.

Like does Rome (Italy) have the right to take half of Europe, and North Africa, and some of the Mid-East just because they were there before modern Europeans, or before modern Arabs?

Of course not, because modern nations of people have rights.

That is unless it involves Jews, then Palestinians are to be kicked to the curb.

right----jews lived in POLAND FOR MORE THAN 1000 years. Some of my own ancestors fled the filth of pogroms in Poland--
in the 19th century----are you planning on giving me MY LAND BACK? My hubby was born in what is today a SHARIAH ADHERENT MUZZIE CESSPIT-----his community of jews has a history in that land of MORE THAN 2500 years---------when do we get our land back? The jews of Iraq had been there also ---for more than 2500 years------in fact-----the two communities-----the jews of Baghdad and the Jews of Yemen still hold letters sent back and forth between those communities-------WE ALL WANT OUR LAND BACK (especially the land with the OIL) -----
The name of the village I own in Poland is
Tarnow (no oil):206:

because, shitty polack-----Israel was correct in defending itself from your disgusting friends----the Popes of Rome have been endorsing murderers like your friends for more than 1700 years------they stink like shit too. ----they are also liars like you. "1000s murdered"??

What a sense of entitlement, oh you Jews deserve money from the World, you deserve to be compensated from Poland, Iran, Russia, Hungary, Iraq, Armenia etc. for properties lost, but you're also entitled to grab Palestinian land which is a divine right of yours.

No wonder why many people see you Jews as scum.

you got it all right------polack pig-----except for
Armenia which is relatively innocent

You are a terrible greedy swine.

Look at you thinking Polish people owe you for properties lost to Nazis, and Commies.

But, you won't dare fess up to Jews making up a tiny minority of landownership in Palestine, and murdering, and stealing Palestinian land.

When are you Jew Swines going to pay money to Palestinians, for the land your Israel stole from them?

you got lots of GERMANS WHO OWN LAND IN POLAND? is that what happened to jewish land there?

Now you're siding with Germans the actual perps of the Holocaust, rather than Polish the first to fight the Nazis?

You're very, very Sub-Human, it's really pathetic that so many Jews can't even tell who did the Holocaust, talk about a dumb people.

what do you mean "THE FIRST TO FIGHT THE NAZIS" what happened to the 1933
DECLARATION OF WAR BY THE JEWS ON
GERMANY?

[
It wasn't Ottoman Land, either.

The 1860 census showed that 94% of Palestine was Arab.

Demographic history of Palestine (region) - Wikipedia

Funny how the Ottoman genocide of Jews did that....

In 1,000 AD 99% of Israel was Jewish. Then came the Muslim invaders, and genocide.

Like does Rome (Italy) have the right to take half of Europe, and North Africa, and some of the Mid-East just because they were there before modern Europeans, or before modern Arabs?

That is unless it involves Jews, then Palestinians are to be kicked to the curb.

right----jews lived in POLAND FOR MORE THAN 1000 years. Some of my own ancestors fled the filth of pogroms in Poland--
in the 19th century----are you planning on giving me MY LAND BACK? My hubby was born in what is today a SHARIAH ADHERENT MUZZIE CESSPIT-----his community of jews has a history in that land of MORE THAN 2500 years---------when do we get our land back? The jews of Iraq had been there also ---for more than 2500 years------in fact-----the two communities-----the jews of Baghdad and the Jews of Yemen still hold letters sent back and forth between those communities-------WE ALL WANT OUR LAND BACK (especially the land with the OIL) -----
The name of the village I own in Poland is
Tarnow (no oil):206:

The Pogroms of the 19th century were ALMOST ALL RUSSIAN, there was NO POLAND back in the 19th century.

Why are you so dumb?

You are told over, and over again facts.

You just don't listen, or learn, you're very, very, Sub-Human.

That land was 100% Polish, before Jews came to Poland, ultimately you paid taxes to the Polish state.

You aren't owed shit, you are the most miserable, disgusting, horde of Psychopath get overs I've experienced in my life time.

You lie, you manipulate, you don't understand facts, you think everybody owes you.

You will be despised in this World, because you exist as such horrible creatures.

because, shitty polack-----Israel was correct in defending itself from your disgusting friends----the Popes of Rome have been endorsing murderers like your friends for more than 1700 years------they stink like shit too. ----they are also liars like you. "1000s murdered"??

What a sense of entitlement, oh you Jews deserve money from the World, you deserve to be compensated from Poland, Iran, Russia, Hungary, Iraq, Armenia etc. for properties lost, but you're also entitled to grab Palestinian land which is a divine right of yours.

Look at you thinking Polish people owe you for properties lost to Nazis, and Commies.

But, you won't dare fess up to Jews making up a tiny minority of landownership in Palestine, and murdering, and stealing Palestinian land.

When are you Jew Swines going to pay money to Palestinians, for the land your Israel stole from them?

did not steal land from "Palestinians" Palestinians did not OWN land

Yes they did own land, you disgusting manipulative, vile, Jewish Psychopath.

Page-019.jpg

sobie still refuses to divulge the SOURCES OF HIS PROPAGANDA SHIT

You think they do 200 years later, based on claims of an Empire defeated due to it waging war on the civilized world.

Rome is in Europe, moron. The Italians are European, as were the Romans.

The ONLY reason Muzzie Beasts were or are in Israel is because they violently invaded lands under the conquering Caliphs. Arabs utterly destroyed the Medes and Assyrians. Persians survived, but their empire was subdued under Muzzie Beast rule, which has corrupted Persia to the point that it is now the shit hole Iran.

The Muzzie Beasts have no legitimate claim to Israel.

you got lots of GERMANS WHO OWN LAND IN POLAND? is that what happened to jewish land there?

Now you're siding with Germans the actual perps of the Holocaust, rather than Polish the first to fight the Nazis?

You're very, very Sub-Human, it's really pathetic that so many Jews can't even tell who did the Holocaust, talk about a dumb people.

GERMANY?

The first to fight the Nazis was Poland, as being in military action.

You think they do 200 years later, based on claims of an Empire defeated due to it waging war on the civilized world.

Rome is in Europe, moron. The Italians are European, as were the Romans.

The ONLY reason Muzzie Beasts were or are in Israel is because they violently invaded lands under the conquering Caliphs. Arabs utterly destroyed the Medes and Assyrians. Persians survived, but their empire was subdued under Muzzie Beast rule, which has corrupted Persia to the point that it is now the shit hole Iran.

The Muzzie Beasts have no legitimate claim to Israel.

What a stupidity, Romans don't have a right to displace OTHER European nations.
Why is that so hard to figure out?

Why do half breed Jews have a legitimate claim to Israel?

That makes as much sense as having half breed Native Americans (Mexicans) to take over the U.S.A.

The thing is people have basic rights on the land they live on.

So sad that doesn't apply to Palestinians, because they get in the way of Jewish colonist desires.

did not steal land from "Palestinians" Palestinians did not OWN land

Yes they did own land, you disgusting manipulative, vile, Jewish Psychopath.

Page-019.jpg

sobie still refuses to divulge the SOURCES OF HIS PROPAGANDA SHIT

The only propagandist is yourself, you make up all kinds of garbage, to fulfill your desires, no kind of Human like intellectual honesty, you're very, very primitive, to say the very least.

GERMANY?

oh!!! That pathetic half assed effort----Germany marched into Poland WITH GIRLS GREETING THEM WITH GARLANDS

GERMANY?

oh!!! That pathetic half assed effort----Germany marched into Poland WITH GIRLS GREETING THEM WITH GARLANDS

So, why did over 100,000 Jews join Poland's military efforts, during the Nazi German Invasion of Poland?

You're a very sick individual like so many Jews.

[

The Pogroms of the 19th century were ALMOST ALL RUSSIAN, there was NO POLAND back in the 19th century.

Why are you so dumb?

That land was 100% Polish, before Jews came to Poland, ultimately you paid taxes to the Polish state.

You aren't owed shit, you are the most miserable, disgusting, horde of Psychopath get overs I've experienced in my life time.

You lie, you manipulate, you don't understand facts, you think everybody owes you.

You will be despised in this World, because you exist as such horrible creatures.

There was no Austria-Poland in the 19th Century? :eek:

Damn, what we learn from you Muzzie Beasts...

Last edited:

GERMANY?

So, why did over 100,000 Jews join Poland's military efforts, during the Nazi German Invasion of Poland?

You're a very sick individual like so many Jews.

silly question-----Jews opposed Nazis-------not all poles did.

[

Why are you so dumb?

There was no Austria=Poland in the 19th Century? :eek:

chopin came from Japan

[

Nor do the Ottoman Arabs.

That makes as much sense as having half breed Native Americans (Mexicans) to take over the U.S.A.

So sad that doesn't apply to Palestinians, because they get in the way of Jewish colonist desires.

Jew?

I am an American raised Baptist, stupid fuck.

Why are you Muzzie Beasts such fucking liars?

[

Why are you so dumb?

Poland did not officially exist in the 19th century, it was Partitioned by the 3 dirty Germs, of German Prussia, German Austria, and German Catherine the Great of Russia.

I'm not a Muslim, why would anyone think I'm a Muslim with a name like SobieskiSavedEurope which clearly celebrates Jan III Sobieski defeat of Islamic Ottoman Turks at the Battle of Vienna in 1683?

Just because someone thinks Palestine is being brutalized by Israel doesn't make them a Muslim.

Much of Europe believes Palestine has been brutalized by Israel.

That's because Europeans are better than you Hicks.

[

Jew?

I didn't call you a Jew, now did I?

I'm of a Polish Catholic background.

Why do you keep calling me a Muslim?

With that said, why do you think it's the Jewish right to steal Palestine?

[

Why are you so dumb?

Poland did not officially exist in the 19th century, it was Partitioned by the 3 dirty Germs, of German Prussia, German Austria, and German Catherine the Great of Russia.

I'm not a Muslim, why would anyone think I'm a Muslim with a name like SobieskiSavedEurope which clearly celebrates Jan III Sobieski defeat of Islamic Ottoman Turks at the Battle of Vienna in 1683?

Just because someone thinks Palestine is being brutalized by Israel doesn't make them a Muslim.

Much of Europe believes Palestine has been brutalized by Israel.

That's because Europeans are better than you Hicks.

much of Europe has been poisoned by catechism whores

[

Jew?

I didn't call you a Jew, now did I?

I'm of a Polish Catholic background.

Why do you keep calling me a Muslim?

With that said, why do you think it's the Jewish right to steal Palestine?

catholic-----ISLAMO-NAZI I know your literature well and your saints. Saint Adolf,
Saint Magda of the cyanide, Saint Mengele,
Saint Josef Goebbels, Saint Himmler etc etc ------DA HOLLLEEE HOST

[

Why are you so dumb?

chopin came from Japan

Chopin, like Adam Mickiewicz, Marie Curie, Juliusz Slowacki, and Jan Szczepanik are some prominent people of the 19th century with an ethnic Polish background, who lived in the Partitions of Poland, where there was no official country called Poland at the time.

Forum List

Back