Poor Baby President: Axelrod Wonders Whether He Did Obama Favor By Getting Him Electe

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
you will need a towel for this to dry the tears...:eusa_boohoo:
links and a video at site...

SNIP:
One thing is certain: Axelrod didn't do the rest of us any favors . . .

On today's Morning Joe, after Joe Scarborough empathized at length, in the context of the Syrian situation, about what a lonely job President Obama has, David Axelrod actually had the chutzpah to say "there have been many days where I wonder, gee, I wonder if all of us who helped him get elected did him a favor." View the video after the jump.

Cue that smash Broadway hit from Team America: World Police!

JOE SCARBOROUGH: Talk to anybody that's been inside the White House like you, and they'll tell you, being President of the United States is the loneliest job in the world . . . And it's especially lonely for a guy who like you said, is President of the United States, in large part because of a war he opposed in 2002.

DAVID AXELROD: Yeah. You know, you never want to say boy, that's a lousy job, because the President of the United States it's an exalted position, you get all these perks and so on, but there have been many days where I wonder, gee, I wonder if all of us who helped him get elected did him a favor. These are such difficult decisions.

all of it here
Read more: Poor Baby President: Axelrod Wonders Whether He Did Obama Favor By Getting Him Elected | NewsBusters

That's a real tear jerker, what Obama has given up for all of us, just for us! I mean he could have remained a community organizer, in stead he has put his life on hold, he has sent his wife and kids off, and as his family travels all over the world, he is left with the painstaking decisions. Do I use my 8 iron or not?

That's a real tear jerker, what Obama has given up for all of us, just for us! I mean he could have remained a community organizer, in stead he has put his life on hold, he has sent his wife and kids off, and as his family travels all over the world, he is left with the painstaking decisions. Do I use my 8 iron or not?

we should all be thankful what he sacrificed for us...I have to go get my towel, can't hold it any longer....waa

obama assembled his campaign team, including Axelrod, and charged them with the task of spinning a Syrian stike, and selling it to the people.

I guess they came up with zip.

White House getting advice on Syria from former Obama campaign advisers | Fox News

The White House is getting advice from some former campaign advisers on how to win congressional support for a strike on Syria, Fox News has learned, with top White House aides soliciting their input during a long strategy session Tuesday afternoon.

The aides met with former top Obama campaign hands like strategist Anita Dunn, former deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter and long-time adviser David Axelrod.

While the president himself did not attend the meeting, attendees said the goal was to kick around ideas about how to help Obama win crucial votes in Congress as he faces a critical test of his presidency as soon as next week.

I'm sure the commie Valerie Jarrett who has the only balls in the OA is also concerned about her puppet. Man, this is breaking my fucking heart.

Forum List

Back