"...Not Just Corruption....It's An Intelligence Story..."

Are any of PoliticalChic's threads true to her topic?
... you're a Marxist.

By definition an atheist and by admission, in favor of genocide and censorship.

In short.....the lowest of the low, an enemy of mankind and of civilization.

In short....I share nothing with you.

You probably hear that a lot.

I would respectfully submit that none of her topics respect any bounds to which any others should adhere!

So you continue to refuse to answer the bolded questions, even though you introduced the question of prisoners being held without trial. And now you lack even enough honesty to admit that America introduced to the world the practice of holding terrorists indefinitely without trial!

I'm going to be generous and give you a pass this time.

And I'm going to introduce some evidence to refute the false claims of the 1 million, etc.

Assuming you'll even possess enough sincerity to rescue your reputation of needing to resort to a cowardly retreat.

You are being generous?? Thanks for the laugh.

You offered Quora to defend your position that 1 million Chinese muslims cannot be incarcerated in China because there aren't enough prisons to lock-up that number of people.

I'll counter with the following:

"Earlier estimates, including one extrapolated from three-year-old leaked government data, have suggested that a total of more than a million Muslims have been detained or imprisoned over the last five years, with an unknown number released during that time. Our unprecedented analysis goes further, showing that China has built space to lock up at least 1.01 million people in Xinjiang at the same time."

(
the article is complete with maps and graphs)

You are being generous?? Thanks for the laugh.

You offered Quora to defend your position that 1 million Chinese muslims cannot be incarcerated in China because there aren't enough prisons to lock-up that number of people.

I'll counter with the following:

"Earlier estimates, including one extrapolated from three-year-old leaked government data, have suggested that a total of more than a million Muslims have been detained or imprisoned over the last five years, with an unknown number released during that time. Our unprecedented analysis goes further, showing that China has built space to lock up at least 1.01 million people in Xinjiang at the same time."

(
the article is complete with maps and graphs)

You're going to be able to counter with dozens of links. The balance of the evidence is certainly on your side.

But you still can't demonstrate any honesty and sincerity when you run from answering to your accusation of China imprisoning people without trial, in that America bears the original guilt.

My Quora link can at least introduce another view that contradicts. That's something that hasn't happened up until now.

I'll continue to reiterate my POV, but it will also depend on hearing some sincerity toward the topic from others.

You're going to be able to counter with dozens of links. The balance of the evidence is certainly on your side.

But you still can't demonstrate any honesty and sincerity when you run from answering to your accusation of China imprisoning people without trial, in that America bears the original guilt.

My Quora link can at least introduce another view that contradicts. That's something that hasn't happened up until now.

I'll continue to reiterate my POV, but it will also depend on hearing some sincerity toward the topic from others.

Your Quora link is an answer to someone's question: "Is it true that there are one million Uyghurs being imprisoned in Xinjiang?"

The person answering the question starts by saying that there are more people imprisoned in the US. Why begin an answer to the question: "Is it true that there are one million Uyghurs being imprisoned in Xinjiang?", in this way? American citizens are typically sent to prison after they have been tried and found guilty of a crime. The same is not true for Chinese citizens who can imprisoned simply for being associated with a group that are considered undesirable.

I understand that you want to claim that battlefield prisoners being held in military detention is what China is doing and that the US started this practice but that just isn't true as it has existed since the first wars. There is even a little known fact regarding Canada doing something similar in the 20th century:

"The purpose of this legislation was to acknowledge and commemorate a tragic episode in Canada’s history when persons of Croatian origin were rounded up, interned, and used as forced labour following the outbreak of World War I. The Canadian government of the time interned close to 6,000 so-called “enemy aliens,” of which more than 400 were Croats."

Forum List

Back