Pool Party At My Apartment (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
The old guy told the young guy not to smoke pot around the kids and this is what happened

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The actual source from which you cribbed the video:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Do you think anyone here would believe you lived anywhere near black people? :rolleyes:

Either that or you've got a very high-pitched voice.

The old man is a nice guy, he is always trying to clean up our apartment building but my neighbors always laugh at him for working

I've said this a zillion times, the young brothers today, ain't your typical nigga's....so everybody, including you white nuts, beware.

And just a foot note, its because old black men such as that, abandoned these young boys back in the day, this is the residual of their legacy of not being present. A price they all must deal with. Chickens always come home to roost....

Too bad no cops would dare respond.
I had a situation last night where the entire downtown bar area of College Park was inundated with young black segregationists. Usually the town is not crowded during summer months as school is out. Must have been some black segregationist event happening near campus. The unruly shitheads were completely disregarding traffic lights and walked into traffic with loud, profane attitudes. I refused to wait and I slalomed my car through the crowd. They were shouting 'Look what dat mufuckah be doin'!' Usually the area is swarming with cops at that time of night. Not a single cop in sight. Anywhere. They don't want to be shot at or criminally charged with doing their job so the black segregationists left the local citizens without protection.
Thanks Obama.

Forum List

Back