Pooch Takes It Laying Down!

nothing cuter than kittens and baby goats. Too bad they have to turn into cats and those nasty, stinking grown up goats.

nothing cuter than kittens and baby goats. Too bad they have to turn into cats and those nasty, stinking grown up goats.
Unless U R breeding the goats Band the bucks testicles young & that rids a lot of the buck(s) sour scent. I sheared my goats(except @ winter time) & bathed both of them weekly. Check for ticks/spray for fleas & brush. Kept them in the shop @ night(coyote issues). Took care of the problem! GREAT attitude(they followed me like my shadow) but Neuman would try to hook anyone who even got close to me. Pandora was trouble free!

Unless U R breeding the goats Band the bucks testicles young & that rids a lot of the buck(s) sour scent. I sheared my goats(except @ winter time) & bathed both of them weekly. Check for ticks/spray for fleas & brush. Kept them in the shop @ night(coyote issues). Took care of the problem! GREAT attitude(they followed me like my shadow) but Neuman would try to hook anyone who even got close to me. Pandora was trouble free!
I'll take your word about that. I can't grow a cactus without killing it.

Forum List

Back