Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

I dispute that yelling profanity at a reporter, is "abuse". IMO, it is "coddling". When it is the press.
Unprofessional behavior

The reporter treated him with respect, Pompeo took her aside and bullied her

No she didn't

Pompeo told her what topics to stick to, she replied back with, she will talk about anything she pleases. Not sure he got the reply though. . .
She has emails to back what she said

All Pompeo has is lies about Bangladesh

Except that you are a filthy liar. YOu have lied in this thread, to support very vile lies the media told, that you immediately admitted you knew were NOT true, when you said them.
I am the most honest poster on USMB

That bit where you repeated the lie I pointed out, and then when called on it, immediately moved on to your next line of argument, that admitted that your previous post, you knew was false?

When you did that, you admitted to lying about a very serious issue.

And because of that, you just happen to have an excuse to do what you generally do, giving the libs a pass, and slamming Trump/trump supporters.

You could have looked at it, like no one gives a damn about the Ukraine, but telling half the nation that that other half are nazis, is pretty important....

But, you choose not to.

I give a free pass to a person you claim is a troll, and to which I do not really disagree while you give a free pass to the Sec of State...seems your pass is a bit more impactful than mine

Bad news. Trump isn't fixing the problem highlighted in the video. He's making it worse. The video complains that the economic elite have too much power in US politics. You elected an economic elite to have the most power in US politics.

You are right about Trump being economic elite who knows how system works.

You are wrong about intentions of Trump running and becoming a president.

He’s an elite. He’s always been an elite. He thinks like an elite. He acts like an elite. He governs like an elite.

Bad news. Trump isn't fixing the problem highlighted in the video. He's making it worse. The video complains that the economic elite have too much power in US politics. You elected an economic elite to have the most power in US politics.

You are right about Trump being economic elite who knows how system works.

You are wrong about intentions of Trump running and becoming a president.

The point about Trump though?

Is that BOTH of you, on BOTH sides of the aisle? Never were aware, or never gave a shit about the problem till he was elected. Whether or not he is using and abusing the system? That is not important at this point.

And once he is gone? The system WILL stay the same, until both of you quit arguing and agree that something needs to be done.

Last edited:
He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
You show us a link that talks about other things......nothing about the subject of this thread. Clearly the interviewer was argumentative and constantly interrupting Pompeo.
I'd tell her to fuck off.
You're argumentative and constantly interrupting, should I tell you to fuck off?
Can you find Ukraine on a map?

Audio at the link.

You show us a link that talks about other things......nothing about the subject of this thread. Clearly the interviewer was argumentative and constantly interrupting Pompeo.
You're argumentative and constantly interrupting, should I tell you to fuck off?
Does a Bear shit in the woods?

Audio at the link.

Bears in Ukrainian Carpathians

Audio at the link.

Sure does.

I hear a buncha those Appalachian tRumplings do too.

"I bet you're as dumb as my boss and you can't find Ukraine on a map!"

And because of that, you just happen to have an excuse to do what you generally do, giving the libs a pass, and slamming Trump/trump supporters.

You could have looked at it, like no one gives a damn about the Ukraine, but telling half the nation that that other half are nazis, is pretty important....

But, you choose not to.

I give a free pass to a person you claim is a troll, and to which I do not really disagree while you give a free pass to the Sec of State...seems your pass is a bit more impactful than mine

You are giving a free pass to people who are tearing this nation apart.

But, you choose not to.

The trolls on the internet are not the ones tearing the nation apart, our leaders are doing that... the trolls are just following their lead.

But as long as the leader doing it has an (R) in front of their name you do not give a flying fuck.

But, you choose not to.

The trolls on the internet are not the ones tearing the nation apart, our leaders are doing that... the trolls are just following their lead.

But as long as the leader doing it has an (R) in front of their name you do not give a flying fuck.

The President did not say that nazis were very fine people. The media lied about that.

A lot of people in this country literally believe that shit. THey believe that the President of the United States, is a nazis sympathizer, and that half the nation, are evul and racist enough, that they are fine with that and support him either because of it, or despite it.

THat is a significant portion of the nation, lied to that their friends and neighbors are really quite evil. Deplorable, if you will.

The people smeared like this, are increasingly tired and pissed off, at being talked shit about, by drooling morons and vile assholes.

Shit like that, is what is tearing this nation apart. Trump doing something or not doing something, doesn't matter, when fucktards like RW, will make up lies like that and spread them.

But, you choose not to.

The President did not say that nazis were very fine people. The media lied about that.

A lot of people in this country literally believe that shit. THey believe that the President of the United States, is a nazis sympathizer, and that half the nation, are evul and racist enough, that they are fine with that and support him either because of it, or despite it.

THat is a significant portion of the nation, lied to that their friends and neighbors are really quite evil. Deplorable, if you will.

The people smeared like this, are increasingly tired and pissed off, at being talked shit about, by drooling morons and vile assholes.

Shit like that, is what is tearing this nation apart. Trump doing something or not doing something, doesn't matter, when fucktards like RW, will make up lies like that and spread them.

You are another one of these people that act like history started the day Trump came down the golden escalator. This shit predates Trump by a few presidents. Hell, Trump played his part before running with his birther campaign against Obama.

There has been an active, organized movement to make us more divided since about halfway through the Clinton administration, and every president since then has done their part to widen the divide.

Forum List

Back