Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.
Pompeo does not have to answer to NPR

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

like the man said, you cant handle the truth
H
Clearly, he doesn't have to. Absent something to hide, he should want to.

Just for ha's, do you think for one second that if what you imply about Yovanovitch were true, you could get Pompeo (or Trump) to shut up about it?
There is no reason to talk to a news outlet that is hostile to the sec of state

There's no reason a SoS should be hostile to a reporter. He's a diplomat, not a shock jock. If he doesn't know how to say 'no comment, good-bye', he's not fit for the job. Why anyone would make excuses for angry incompetence is a mystery.

That's exactly what he said in the interview that ended with "I've said all I am going to say today. Thank you."

He should have left it at that. Although then he wouldn't be getting plaudits from the prez on how he treated the woman reporter.

I'm still trying to find out who is what in the analogy. I guess that Trump is chemotherapy to cure cancer but it's going to give us cancer too?

The analogy is in the second sentence. Hint: Media acts as Trump is a cancer.
Liberals consider trump a cancer because he does not have big ears and a tail that is characteristic of the washington swamp rats

they instinctively know he’s not one of them

He's a real estate developer. He's far worse.
Far worse than lawyers?

thats not possible

Far worse. Lawyers actually know they're breaking the law. Trump is too dumb to tell the difference.
The CDC has announced that it will be using lawyers for many laboratory experiments

because there are some things that a rat just wont do

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?
I have not seen any emails

we have only been told they exist by the washington post

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.
You will always believe the worst about trump and his voters

Which, while mostly true, has nothing to do with the facts as we know them, uncontested by anyone except Trump Psycophants. Bolton three a hissy fit when a reporter did her job. He was never misled over the subjects of the interview. He didn’t like the questions she told him she was going to ask and he pitched a fit and fell into it.

Are you talking about Pompeo or Bolton?

are you demanding him to say that the obama holdover is a biased and possibly compromised by the russians?

H

Just for ha's, do you think for one second that if what you imply about Yovanovitch were true, you could get Pompeo (or Trump) to shut up about it?

There's no reason a SoS should be hostile to a reporter. He's a diplomat, not a shock jock. If he doesn't know how to say 'no comment, good-bye', he's not fit for the job. Why anyone would make excuses for angry incompetence is a mystery.

That's exactly what he said in the interview that ended with "I've said all I am going to say today. Thank you."

He should have left it at that. Although then he wouldn't be getting plaudits from the prez on how he treated the woman reporter.

Who say he didn't left it at that? Reporter?

That's where "she said" begins. She can accuse him of anything she wants and leftist media would take her side and jump into her defense, regardless if it happened or not, because of "believe women".

Nah, I don't bite it for a second.

Pompeo’s mistake is granting interviews to far left outlets like NPR

there was nothing in it for him from the getgo

For him? He works for us. I wanted him to explain to the NPR reporter why he didn't support an Ambassador who was subjected to a smear campaign.

Pompeo thought she wanted to discuss foreign policy - aka iran

but she was really only interested in a gotcha - aka cheap political theater

And you seen her emails or you're still just repeating what WaPo is saying without any proof actually presented?

Amount of traffic for sure is a sign that she's telling the truth. More emails she sends is proof that she's more honest, right?

Do you think NPR just made up the emails knowing Pompeo could refute them with real emails? Do you ask people putting away umbrellas why they aren't wet if it is raining? Do you hurt yourself with plastic spoons?

And we have nothing to counter them. Has Pompeo released any emails? If NPR wasn't telling the truth about the email chain, don't you think that the unhinged Pompeo would have released something? They haven't. Pompeo lied.

Which, while mostly true, has nothing to do with the facts as we know them, uncontested by anyone except Trump Psycophants. Bolton three a hissy fit when a reporter did her job. He was never misled over the subjects of the interview. He didn’t like the questions she told him she was going to ask and he pitched a fit and fell into it.
I have said from the beginning that the phone call was legal and trump had every right to root out wrongdoing by US government officials in ukraine

and I still think so

H

That's where "she said" begins. She can accuse him of anything she wants and leftist media would take her side and jump into her defense, regardless if it happened or not, because of "believe women".

I didn't follow it closely, but Pompeo's bit of snark about Bangladesh on a map confirms at least some of it. What part don't you believe? Trumpist nonsense aside, pols aren't really entitled to treat people like crap. If Pompeo feels like kicking the dog, let him go home and kick his own dog. He should have manned up and defended Yovanovitch at the right time - then he wouldn't have been asked the question.

I didn't follow it closely, but Pompeo's bit of snark about Bangladesh on a map confirms at least some of it. What part don't you believe? Trumpist nonsense aside, pols aren't really entitled to treat people like crap. If Pompeo feels like kicking the dog, let him go home and kick his own dog. He should have manned up and defended Yovanovitch at the right time - then he wouldn't have been asked the question.
The simple solution moving forward is dont give interviews to the hostile liberal media

Your premise is, based on what "she said" that Pompeo treated her like crap.

Is media entitled to treat politicians like crap? Liftist TDS nonesense aside, by looking how media treat Trump and everyone around him, Pompeo was right on the spot, end the interview and challenge her after it. She didn't like it, well... too bad, she should have think about it before she asked the questions that were outside of agreement.

Sure, there is email chain where they discussed the limitations, but did you notice that she did not get the confirmation on her last email request. What that means? That she should have honored the previous confirmation. Has she?

Actually the the government should cut all funding for NPR, just another demonrat propaganda machine.

Is media entitled to treat politicians like crap? Liftist TDS nonesense aside, by looking how media treat Trump and everyone around him, Pompeo was right on the spot, end the interview and challenge her after it. She didn't like it, well... too bad, she should have think about it before she asked the questions that were outside of agreement.

Sure, there is email chain where they discussed the limitations, but did you notice that she did not get the confirmation on her last email request. What that means? That she should have honored the previous confirmation. Has she?
She never agreed to limit her questions and explicitly stated she wouldn’t.

Challenge her? Who is he to challenge her - particularly after the fact? She was doing her job. If he had done his well, the situation would never have happened. I haven't read the email chain, only a representation of it.

She never agreed to limit her questions and explicitly stated she wouldn’t.

Pompeo's team placed limitations. If she didn't agree with it, she should've canceled the interview instead of playing "gotcha journalism".

Unless that were exactly her intentions.

Challenge her? Who is he to challenge her - particularly after the fact? She was doing her job. If he had done his well, the situation would never have happened. I haven't read the email chain, only a representation of it.
Welllll he was unable or unwilling to answer the question of what is Team Trump's plan to keep Iran from enriching uranium and having the capacity to complete a nuclear weapon in weeks. She asked three times, and he blustered his way without actually answering.

She should have stopped there, because apparently Pompano's ground rules going in were just to talk about Iran. But he did the typical Team Trump misogynistic bs shit "you can't find Ukraine on a map." She's been a Euro Affairs journalist for a decade and she know where Ukraine is … it's the big country next to Russia on the East. He's an asshole, but that's not news. She did violate the agreement of what he came on to talk about though.

Transcript: NPR's Full Interview With Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo

Are you talking about Pompeo or Bolton?

Sorry, I meant Pompeo. My bad

Why he should release anything?

The burden of proof is on accuser.

And he accused her of mistaking Bangladesh for the Ukraine. I want proof.

Link?

Pompeo: NPR host 'lied,' didn't know Bangladesh from Ukraine

And you will always believe Trump and his people are perfection
Trump is not perfect

but he has committed no impeachable crime and he deserves our support

I agree your the first half

And nobody cares...

If you did not care you would not reply.

I replied to tell that nobody care if you agree or not.

once again, if you did not care, you would not have replied.

Unprofessional behavior

The reporter treated him with respect, Pompeo took her aside and bullied her

No she didn't

Pompeo told her what topics to stick to, she replied back with, she will talk about anything she pleases. Not sure he got the reply though. . .
She has emails to back what she said

All Pompeo has is lies about Bangladesh

That lie alone should be enough for anyone to know that Pompeo is full of crap.

RW, the person you are talking to, lied in this thread, repeating and supporting a lie far more vile than the one you are accusing pompeo of.
Pompeo is the Sec of State and 4th in line in the order of presidential succession.
I expect a bit more from him than some guy on an Internet forum.

And because of that, you just happen to have an excuse to do what you generally do, giving the libs a pass, and slamming Trump/trump supporters.

You could have looked at it, like no one gives a damn about the Ukraine, but telling half the nation that that other half are nazis, is pretty important....

But, you choose not to.

Forum List

Back