Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

That’s what Trump (and a lot of other liars) have told you to believe. They say that so they can get away with lying and you’ll believe them over the people that expose their lies.

This bit, where you assume that I am a block of wood, with no self awareness of my own, is not endearing you or your side to me.

Nor is it making your case.
Call it tough love. You already declared that you don’t care who is lying and who is telling the truth between Pompeo and Kelly.

In a way, that’s self aware, but not how you think.

Why don’t you care?

Because the issues are much bigger than this instance, or even the Ukraine.

Id say the credibility of the press is a pretty big issue.

The Press has no credibility. If there is negative credibility, they have that.

I think issues like this highlight the problem with the assessment. You say they have no credibility but here we have a reporter telling the truth and the administration lying about them. That damages their credibility, but not because the press isn’t credible but because this is a battle and people are choosing sides.

Why would Schiff testify?
He wasn’t there......Pompeo and Bolton were

More diversion from Republicans

Schitty lied about Eric Ciaramella. We need to know, with the lying little Schitt under oath, when he first met with KGB John Brennan and Eric Ciaramella to cook up the plan to entrap the president Did Schitt connect Ciaramella with Mark Zaid to fabricate the "whistleblower" complaint that you Stalinists are so desperate to cover up? What is the relationship of Schitt and Zaid? What is the connection to Joe Biden? Did Biden ask Brennan or Schitt to intervene on his behalf to scuttle inquiries into his corruption? Did Schitt conspire with the CIA to conduct espionage against the president of the United States? Did Schitt approve of the illegal embedding of intelligence assets in the executive branch, an act of treason, in advance, or was he brought in later? What role did Nancy Pelosi play?

What makes you think you have any right to know any of that?

Something you have never read and work every day to destroy.

800px-Constitution_of_the_United_States%2C_page_1.jpg
Read it. Good read. Didn’t take long.

It doesn’t answer the question.

Adam Schitt is a material witness, the issues I illustrated are central to the case of attempting to remove the president of the United States. Is the defense to be denied exculpatory evidence in the Senate as they were in the house?

Don't answer, we know the answer is "if you can possibly get away with it."

Nothing you said has any bearing on the factual matters at hand. It’s just a vendetta against people exposing the behavior of this president.

You came pretty close:

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.”

It reminds me of females who claim to be strong enough to serve in combat and then complain that the boys are raping them in the foxholes

So, if you serve in combat you should not complain about being raped?

You are one of the most fucked up people I have ever ran across
If women are the equal of men there would not be any rapes for them to complain about

you really are off the derp end of political correctness

As I said, you are one of the most fucked up people I have ever ran across.

Let me put it to you this way...since you used his picture, if Conor McGregor wanted to rape you, there is no a damn fucking thing you could do to stop him...and you are a man who is his "equal".
Dont be so sure

I have a blackbelt in Tire Tool

Trump's guys need to avoid cameras for a few days until the impeachment trial is over.
The MSM is going nuts because they know that Trump will be acquitted and will win in November.
Everyone knows he will be acquitted, the republican senators have been told a bite against tRump guarantees their head on a pike.

He won't be re-elected though.
iu

If Hillary can't beat him. . . in Obama's words, "the most qualified person to every run for president," and the person to get the most votes ever. . .

. . . who can beat him? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

It reminds me of females who claim to be strong enough to serve in combat and then complain that the boys are raping them in the foxholes

You are a special kind of fucking retard.

“Son, Men Don’t Get Raped”

Sexual assault is alarmingly common in the U.S. military, and more than half of the victims are men. According to the Pentagon, thirty-eight military men are sexually assaulted every single day.​
“According to the Pentagon”

that claim is undocumented by the writer who never links to a pentagon report

to the extent that homosexuals are in the military I’m sure rape occures

and now that gays can serve openly the problem has been compounded

just as gay priests create a problem for the Catholic Church

but it still took a man to rape another man

I take it back. You're a plain old retard. Gay priests aren't a problem for the Catholic Church, pedophile ones are. Gay priests have boyfriends.

And if you weren't of such an inferior intelligence you would know rape is about power, not sex. It's not gay soldiers doing the raping of other soldiers. If you didn't have such an inferior thought process you would know the majority of these sexual assaults are hazing incidents.
Ok. Gay pedophiles If you prefer

Because he wont stand for being sandbagged?

How was he "sandbagged"? NPR CEO Defends Journalist After Pompeo Lashes Out Over Ukraine Interview

LANSING: He did not dispute the facts as she reported them based on the conversation that occurred after the interview when he had the expletive-filled rage. I think that's important to point out. I think it's also important to point out that Mary Louise Kelly has an email chain with Katie Martin, an aide to the secretary of state, confirming that she would be discussing Ukraine. So that's a provably false statement. And it's also important to point out that no journalist would agree to go behind closed doors with the secretary of state and agree to go off the record. That would just be something no honorable journalist would do.​
Have you seen the emails?

You really should keep up...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...93cf0e-4071-11ea-b503-2b077c436617_story.html
Nice try but I am not a wapo subscriber so I cant see their fake news

Suffice to say, the emails have been provided and Pompeo lied.

Emails cast further doubt on Pompeo's claim NPR reporter lied to him
You have read the emails yourself?

Here, try this...go tell her she is physically weak.

NINTCHDBPICT000557201372.jpg
She punches like a girl
How many seconds could she last against Connor McGregger?
View attachment 302943
The last man he fought was knocked out in the first round

and the Cowboy would wipe the floor with her too

So a man was inferior to another man in a fight. That proves what? She would last far longer than you would. Does that make her superior to you?
I’m not a prize fight you trains to my physical best

that woman is a freak

but at her best she still gets beaten badly by even an average male fighter

And she would decimate the average male. You're not proving your point. You have given no evidence that men are superior to women or that women are not equal to men.
And the average male decimates the average female

your Amazon warrior only gets in the ring with other females

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map

Audio at the link doesn't have verbal assault in it.
You have to read the text too.

Put out a little.effort guys.

You referred to audio as some kind of proof, when it wasn't.

What's in the text is what "she said", and I wouldn't give much to it, without his side of story, and "he said" she broke the agreement for the interview.

The whistle blower should not be a witness - it's a violation of whistle blower laws and it will put an absolute chill on whistle blowers from the intelligence agencies not to mention put lives at risk. Just isn't a good step to take when all he reported has been indecently verified and those people can take and have taken the witness stand. Except for a handful that were refused.

Biden shouldn't be called as a witness because that is a deflection away from the issues and possibly harassment. IF there evidence of wrong doing by the Bidens, by all means conduct an investigation - it needs it's own investigation. No one would argue against it if the evidence warrants it.

LMAO the Biden's corruption is at the center of impeachment and the Biden's should not be called as witnesses? You are also forgetting Schiff said the whistleblower should be called as a witness.

Getting Eric Ciaramella on the stand would be interesting.

Agent Ciaramella, how long have you worked for the CIA? What are the laws regarding domestic spying? Is engaging in espionage against the president of the United States and act of treason? What is your relationship with KGB John Brennan? When did Adam Schitt cook up the whistleblower scam with you? Are you aware that lying on the whistleblower complaint is perjury? What is your relationship with Joe Biden? What is your relationship with Alexandra Chalupa?

What does any of this have to do with Trump’s attempted extortion of the Ukraine. You keep screaming about corrupt Democrats without a shred of evidence, no witnesses and no crimes.

But when a Republican is caught red handed and publicly admits to doing illegal corrupt acts, you fools pretend it never happened. Such hypocrisy.

You elected a criminal. And you knew he was a criminal when you elected him. Did you think there were no consequences? Did you think honest people wouldn’t notice or care?
Typical diversion tactics of Republicans

Look over there! Pay no attention to what is behind the curtain

Schitty is a material witness, FAR more important than Bolton.

Now Schitty has already lied under oath in the Senate, so technically the should already charge him with perjury.
Bullshit.

Audio at the link.

What's in the text is what "she said", and I wouldn't give much to it, without his side of story, and "he said" she broke the agreement for the interview.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed. I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.

Because he wont stand for being sandbagged?

How was he "sandbagged"? NPR CEO Defends Journalist After Pompeo Lashes Out Over Ukraine Interview

LANSING: He did not dispute the facts as she reported them based on the conversation that occurred after the interview when he had the expletive-filled rage. I think that's important to point out. I think it's also important to point out that Mary Louise Kelly has an email chain with Katie Martin, an aide to the secretary of state, confirming that she would be discussing Ukraine. So that's a provably false statement. And it's also important to point out that no journalist would agree to go behind closed doors with the secretary of state and agree to go off the record. That would just be something no honorable journalist would do.​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...93cf0e-4071-11ea-b503-2b077c436617_story.html

Pompeo was an idiot. He should have replied back with an ultimatum. Stick with Iran questions, or not interview.

IT was pretty clear, he didn't want to talk impeachment. That reported was just being an arrogant bitch, when she was told what to stick to for an agreement to do the interview.

". . . so we would like to stick to Iran as the topic as opposed to jumping around."

She completely ignored him in her response; bitch. He should have conditioned the interview. Idiot. There is no agreement on this Yovanovitch bitch, and the MSM corporate media, the Congress, and most of the press only give you one POV which support the corporate quid pro quo of the left.

It is awful. It seems what is good for one side, is not good for the other.

Marie Yovanovitch, Sorry Your Feelings Are Bruised but President Trump Was Right to Not Trust You and to Fire You

If the Secretary of State told NPR the truth w/o Rudi's evidence, he would be just labeled a "conspiracy theorist" on the nightly news.

What a fool.

Audio at the link.

In other words, when a woman makes allegations against a powerful man, she is not to be believed. I would think that she is the more believable of the two. Especially since she has text messages which show that she discussed the these questions with his staff.

Instead, your side has called her "gash" and other demeaning slanders because she DARED to call this powerful man a liar and to castigate him for screaming at her.

The bald fact is that when Trump and his minions are caught and cornered, they become nasty, vindictive and hostile. And dangerous.

Pompeo could go to jail for his part in this fiasco. Every else around Trump and willing to do his bidding, has ended up in jail. Pompeo is in this conspiracy up to his neck and he knows it.
Bullshit.

The executive is in charge of foreign policy. Article II. You don't know shit.

America's government does not work like Canada's.

Go Away and find a Canadian discussion forum, you are over your head here.

Pompeo was an idiot. He should have replied back with an ultimatum. Stick with Iran questions, or not interview.

IT was pretty clear, he didn't want to talk impeachment. That reported was just being an arrogant bitch, when she was told what to stick to for an agreement to do the interview.

". . . so we would like to stick to Iran as the topic as opposed to jumping around."

She completely ignored him in her response; bitch. He should have conditioned the interview. Idiot. There is no agreement on this Yovanovitch bitch, and the MSM corporate media, the Congress, and most of the press only give you one POV which support the corporate quid pro quo of the left.

Marie Yovanovitch, Sorry Your Feelings Are Bruised but President Trump Was Right to Not Trust You and to Fire You

If the Secretary of State told NPR the truth w/o Rudi's evidence, he would be just labeled a "conspiracy theorist" on the nightly news.

What a fool.
If I were pompeo I would not grant interviews with NPR at all

What a fool.
If I were pompeo I would not grant interviews with NPR at all

Yeah, I could be wrong, but don't recall Hillary Clinton do a lot of interviews for Fox News when she was Sec. of State. . . :dunno:

. . . our special guest today on the Hannity show, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, giving us the details of what she was thinking about Benghazi. . . :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back