Pompeo & Trump Just Exposed Deep State Coup In State Dept

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
BUSTED: Mike Pompeo caught forcing out his own Ukraine envoy to cover-up Trump’s scandal

After Giuliani's masterful interview where he admitted that the State Dept instructed him to go to Ukraine to seek much needed assistance with the investigation into Biden and his sons (yes the dead one was crooked too), the Deep State rats at the State Dept all started to jump ship.

“Giuliani’s on-air appearances threw the [State] department into a tizzy, forcing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to try to quell a bubbling internal crisis of confidence, according to three senior U.S. officials. For Pompeo, to solve the problem meant to find someone to blame, and there was only one individual who fit the mold, according to those same sources: former U.S. representative for Ukraine negotiations Kurt Volker"

This was all so brilliantly planned by Trump and Pompeo who masterfully orchestrated the whole thing and totally owned the libs. Since now we know Pompeo was on the phone with Trump and Ukraine, he knows that the whole call was perfectly legal and above board -- and he knew the Dems were going to walk right into his trap...This is why Pompeo is vowing not to testify or cooperate with any House investigation and instructed State Dept officials to do the same.

Volker was not the only Deep State plant in the State Dept; so was the former ambassador to Ukraine, that Yovanovitch chick -- she is definitely facing criminal charges for her corrupt connections to Obama and Biden. This is why her and Volker are trying to testify before Congress, all part of the Deep State coup against our country and to further expose how desperate the Dems are -- another Deep state plant, the inspector general is now claiming he has new urgent info to bring to Congress?? Yea right...

The truth is, Trump has once again outplayed the Dems and this time -- actual criminal charges are going to come against Biden, Obama, Hillary, Schiff and many others -- that is why AG Barr has been in Italy and UK gathering evidence.

I tried to tell people this was coming... But they all laughed at me... Now it is reality and Democrats are scared shitless...

Will Pelosie have the balls to remove Schiff and 4 other democrats from their positions on the Intel Committee pending criminal actions?

eating-popcorn-03.gif

I admit, I imagine it must be so easy to be a Trump supporter -- because you can totally tell them anything you want to -- and as long as it makes Trump look smart and in control, they will believe it....

How do I know?? because I just did it....

Satire is lost on these folks .....

I tried to tell people this was coming... But they all laughed at me... Now it is reality and Democrats are scared shitless...

Will Pelosie have the balls to remove Schiff and 4 other democrats from their positions on the Intel Committee pending criminal actions?

View attachment 282405
We can save a spot for them right next to Hillary, right? Haha y’all are nutz

YAWN, so many conspiracy theories, and no evidence to support their claim.

Deep State is as laughable as is the White House to the rest of the developed world. Chaos reigns now and until Trump leaves, sooner or later, and it may take a generation or two for the United States to recover from the disaster trump leaves behind.

If they have real evidence of serious crimes by Trump, the Republicans absolutely will remove him from office, have no doubt about it. Republicans love to fall on their swords if they claim to be doing so virtuously. But, that's not the case here. This is a Kavanaugh like rerun, where they make all kinds of fantastical claims which they use for grandstanding and fundraising and then when it's time to produce real evidence, they don't have squat.

But that doesn't mean that we don't have real dirt digging in the Ukraine, we do, just by the Democrats. Democrats have a pattern of confessing their own sins by accusing Republicans what they themselves are actually guilty of. But, we are all wise to this sick twisted pattern of theirs and we will help them purge themselves of their redirected guilt.

RECORDS SHOW THAT A DNC CONTRACTOR CAME TO THE UKRANIAN EMBASSY TO ASK FOR HELP TO GET DIRT ON TRUMP.

If they have real evidence of serious crimes by Trump, the Republicans absolutely will remove him from office, have no doubt about it. Republicans love to fall on their swords if they claim to be doing so virtuously. But, that's not the case here. This is a Kavanaugh like rerun, where they make all kinds of fantastical claims which they use for grandstanding and fundraising and then when it's time to produce real evidence, they don't have squat.

But that doesn't mean that we don't have real dirt digging in the Ukraine, we do, just by the Democrats. Democrats have a pattern of confessing their own sins by accusing Republicans what they themselves are actually guilty of. But, we are all wise to this sick twisted pattern of theirs and we will help them purge themselves of their redirected guilt.

RECORDS SHOW THAT A DNC CONTRACTOR CAME TO THE UKRANIAN EMBASSY TO ASK FOR HELP TO GET DIRT ON TRUMP.
And to your point --- if Trump and the GOP have evidence that Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc all committed crimes -- they will definitely make it known and bring these traitors to justice..

There is so much evidence out there but unfortunately, you have to go to Italy, the Ukraine, England, Poland, I also hear the south of France is nice this time of year too....all the evidence is there

And to your point --- if Trump and the GOP have evidence that Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc all committed crimes -- they will definitely make it known and bring these traitors to justice..

There is so much evidence out there but unfortunately, you have to go to Italy, the Ukraine, England, Poland, I also hear the south of France is nice this time of year too....all the evidence is there
Well, that's not so clear. Congress has ceded so much of its law making authority to Administrative Agencies, that we may find rather than crimes that result in incarceration, what we have is a whole bunch of administrative violations that are dealt with in terms of employee discipline, that is, demotion, suspension, termination and the like.

What we may get out of Durham and Barr isn't indictments but a laundry list of law making necessary to keep the Intelligence Community in better check.

I admit, I imagine it must be so easy to be a Trump supporter -- because you can totally tell them anything you want to -- and as long as it makes Trump look smart and in control, they will believe it....

How do I know?? because I just did it....

Satire is lost on these folks .....
Wow you have no life lol, why do you hate trump how has he hurt your life?

Forum List

Back