Pompeo: Iran to blame for Houthi attack on Saudi oil facilities

If it came from Iraq, it would have been fired by one of Iran's militias in Iraq and that would have been a clear act of war by Iran
That is precisely what is being alleged. Just as iranian soldiers sabotaging foreign boats is an act of war. Just as our crippling sanctions on Iran are an act of war. There are acts of war all over the place. That's why it is worrisome. All out war may not be far off.
I hope it won't be necessary, but if force is necessary to prevent Iran from acquiring nukes, it won't be a land war. It will be only to destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program and to prevent it from exporting war to the rest of the ME. In other words, it will have the same goal as the sanctions. I feel confident Iran will find a way to cave to the US because the Iranian government is so oppressive that it might not be sustainable once it is shown to be weak.

I hope it won't be necessary, but if force is necessary to prevent Iran from acquiring nukes, it won't be a land war. It will be only to destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program and to prevent it from exporting war to the rest of the ME.
I hope the same thing, and i agree that will strategy will be that we hope for. But, if they go underground, ots not so simple.

What if it is determined that they have an underground facility and will likely have ten bombs in a year? That's not happening any time soon, but it's a contingency that has to be considered.

The iranian government is oppressive. But they have total control of iran. It's not like libya, where qhaddafi had little to no sovereignty over most of the country.

The odds are those bombs were funded by the U.S.

WTF? The Saudis are helping us fight in Yemen. Because of that the Houthis (who are Iran's lackeys) bombed the Saudis, and warned that they would continue to bomb them until they stopped helping us in Yemen.

Now how the FUCK do you figure that Houthi/Iran bombs were funded by the US?

Oh, unless you are talking about all the cash that the idiot Kenyan Pig Obama gave to Iran.
Why is the US fighting in Yemen?

We aren't significantly, but the Houthis are responsible for failed attacks on American warships.

Pompeo: Iran to blame for Houthi attack on Saudi oil facilities
The attack comes after Iran exceeded their enriched uranium stockpile limit in the nuclear deal.

ME: And the Kenyan Pig Obama gave them the truckloads of cash to pay for the attack. Thanks Democrats.

If the Houthi take responsibility, bomb them like we bombed Isis...kill them all...along with their goats. If Iran proves to be responsible, broadcast a warning to the Iranian people...either remove your leaders or suffer as you have never suffered before. MOABs falling from the sky!

Why do you idiots always refer to MOABs like they were a cross to a vampire?

Those weapons are big, expensive, hard to target , and require total air superiority to be dropped because it takes a cargo plane to deploy it.

It worked where it was used because of many factors. Those situations are extremely rare.

I hope it won't be necessary, but if force is necessary to prevent Iran from acquiring nukes, it won't be a land war. It will be only to destroy Iran's nuclear weapons program and to prevent it from exporting war to the rest of the ME.
I hope the same thing, and i agree that will strategy will be that we hope for. But, if they go underground, ots not so simple.

What if it is determined that they have an underground facility and will likely have ten bombs in a year? That's not happening any time soon, but it's a contingency that has to be considered.

The iranian government is oppressive. But they have total control of iran. It's not like libya, where qhaddafi had little to no sovereignty over most of the country.
Iran has gone underground, Fordow and Natanz, but the US has bunker busters capable of blowing up both sites. Even Israel, which does not have bombers capable of carrying the largest US bunker busters, can take out those sites. If, as you suggest, Iran did build some nukes, although I doubt they can, it will be effectively destroyed. Israel has a firm policy of launching pre emptive attacks against existential threats.

If Iran is attacked its military forces and assets will be attacked as well as its nuclear weapons program because stopping Iran from exporting war to the ME is also a goal of the US, so the government will not have so much control over its population.

Iran has gone underground, Fordow and Natanz, but the US has bunker busters capable of blowing up both sites.
Right, but we also admit that we don't necessarily always know where underground sites are, and that it is possiboe to build them deeply enough to evade our bombs. We have to know where theycare to bomb them, and they could be built deeply enough to evade our bombs. Then...?

And then, the next day after this bombing campaign...as iran solders, a humanutarian crisis occurs, as the regime is still firmly in place, and as iran vows guerilla warfare and terrorism across the globe..

....then what?

Iran has gone underground, Fordow and Natanz, but the US has bunker busters capable of blowing up both sites.
Right, but we also admit that we don't necessarily always know where underground sites are, and that it is possiboe to build them deeply enough to evade our bombs. We have to know where theycare to bomb them, and they could be built deeply enough to evade our bombs. Then...?

And then, the next day after this bombing campaign...as iran solders, a humanutarian crisis occurs, as the regime is still firmly in place, and as iran vows guerilla warfare and terrorism across the globe..

....then what?
I doubt it would be possible to build nukes underground. So far all they have tried to put underground is centrifuges and there is a lot more to building a deliverable nuke than having fissile material. In fact, I think Iran is a long way off from being able to build a nuke anywhere.

....then what?
I doubt it would be possible to build nukes underground. So far all they have tried to put underground is centrifuges and there is a lot more to building a deliverable nuke than having fissile material. In fact, I think Iran is a long way off from being able to build a nuke anywhere.
All true, but all it takes is one successful test. And then..? Its a nightmare scenario.

But, we may be rushing to the same end anyway, even before that happens.

....then what?
All true, but all it takes is one successful test. And then..? Its a nightmare scenario.

You cannot compare Iran to NK. If it were not for SK, NK would have been dust long ago. If Israel even suspects Iran is close to trying to build a bomb Iran will be blown up and Israel has long had agents within the nuclear program.

If there's a free Hong Kong, then will come an eventual free China. If China is freed, then will come the end regimes in Iran and North Korea. All without a bullet from such an economic strategy.

So do you think it might be a good idea to help the people of Hong Kong?

And America will.

But it's all got to come around. Remember what Wang Yi said several months ago? He talked about their Pandora Box? Communist China really wants US to be dragged into another ME war.

Dear Wang Yi: Here are some Chinese people who would like to “have a say” about human rights

....then what?

You cannot compare Iran to NK. If it were not for SK, NK would have been dust long ago. If Israel even suspects Iran is close to trying to build a bomb Iran will be blown up and Israel has long had agents within the nuclear program.
I am jot comparing them at all. I am speculating pathways to war with iran and arguing that war with iran is not desirable.

If there's a free Hong Kong, then will come an eventual free China. If China is freed, then will come the end regimes in Iran and North Korea. All without a bullet.

And America will.

But it's all got to come around. Remember what Wang Yi said several months ago? He talked about their Pandora Box? Communist China really wants US to be dragged into another ME war
How do you imagine the US might free Hong Kong? Go to war with China?

If there's a free Hong Kong, then will come an eventual free China. If China is freed, then will come the end regimes in Iran and North Korea. All without a bullet.

And America will.

But it's all got to come around. Remember what Wang Yi said several months ago? He talked about their Pandora Box? Communist China really wants US to be dragged into another ME war

How did the Berlin wall fall?

....then what?

I am jot comparing them at all. I am speculating pathways to war with iran and arguing that war with iran is not desirable.
War with Iran is preferable to a nuclear armed Iran.

And America will.

It fell because the USSR was about to fall.

And America will.

And without a shot.

RWfYv2V.gif

And America will.

And without a shot.

RWfYv2V.gif
So all we have to do to free Hong Kong is wait until China is about to fall?

The US doesn't have to do anything but apply economic will.

Forum List

Back