Pollyanna Rush

Rush is not a pathological liar, Rush is not a liar at all.

Further Rush never said the quote that this thread attributes to Rush.

How about a source with your quote, what happened to sourcing our quotes?

Provide the link

That makes you and the person who started this thread pathological liars
Stuttering LimpTard and his DittoTards always deny having said what they are quoted. That makes them premeditated liars.

I get all my quotes directly from HIS transcripts posted on HIS own website. Everyone on this board knows by now I ALWAYS have the link directly to his website for ALL the quotes of his I post.
Here you go SUCKER, read it and weep:

Global Warming Update

You could have googled the quote before making a fool of yourself by denying the pathological liar could say something so stupid while calling it "brilliant," but if you were not too lazy to check anything for yourself you wouldn't be a mindless DittoTard.

Here is the google search, so you can't say I got the quote from some Lib website. As you can see your MessiahRushie and I are the only sources of the MORONIC quote:

"all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor" - Google Search

I did not say he did not say it, I just asked where you got it, I doubt you first heard it on Rush's show so my question is still valid, where did you get the quote.

Further he was right, it was not a lie.

You state that not one CO2 molecule ever came from H2O, that is not what Rush said, not even by a stretch of anyones imagination.

How about NA, can you get NA from ocean water, Rush was specifically speaking of vapor from the ocean, so tell us how there is no NA in ocean water then maybe you wont sound foolish claiming no CO2 is emitted from the ocean.

Nice try though Ed, I am sure you fooled the Liberal fools and environuts.
I guess you have multiple screen names, but not only does your earlier quote contradict yourself, you contradict yourself in your reply. :cuckoo:

He said it and I heard him say it. But your post is a perfect example of how DittoTards just ignore the facts and mindlessly parrot their programming. You are programmed to say all criticism of your MessiahRushie is second hand, and even though I gave a link to a google search of the quote showing only the pathological liar, Stuttering LimpTard, and myself as sources of the quote, you STILL just parrot your programming.

Regarding CO2, LimpTard did not say CO2 was emitted from the ocean, he said CO2 comes from WATER VAPOR which is H2O. CO2 becomes a gas at a much lower temp that water vapor so when water vaporizes any CO2 that might have been in the water, as carbonic acid H2CO3, would have already been vaporived. CO2 and H2O are two completely different molecules. Stuttering LimpTard said nothing of carbonic acid, he undeniably said CO2 comes from H2O, not H2CO3.
Brolliant! :rofl:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Rush is absolutley correct!

And in a couple of hundred years, it'll be like it never even happened.

Stuttering LimpTard and his DittoTards always deny having said what they are quoted. That makes them premeditated liars.

I get all my quotes directly from HIS transcripts posted on HIS own website. Everyone on this board knows by now I ALWAYS have the link directly to his website for ALL the quotes of his I post.
Here you go SUCKER, read it and weep:

Global Warming Update

You could have googled the quote before making a fool of yourself by denying the pathological liar could say something so stupid while calling it "brilliant," but if you were not too lazy to check anything for yourself you wouldn't be a mindless DittoTard.

Here is the google search, so you can't say I got the quote from some Lib website. As you can see your MessiahRushie and I are the only sources of the MORONIC quote:

"all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor" - Google Search

I did not say he did not say it, I just asked where you got it, I doubt you first heard it on Rush's show so my question is still valid, where did you get the quote.

You state that not one CO2 molecule ever came from H2O, that is not what Rush said, not even by a stretch of anyones imagination.

How about NA, can you get NA from ocean water, Rush was specifically speaking of vapor from the ocean, so tell us how there is no NA in ocean water then maybe you wont sound foolish claiming no CO2 is emitted from the ocean.

I guess you have multiple screen names, but not only does your earlier quote contradict yourself, you contradict yourself in your reply. :cuckoo:

He said it and I heard him say it. But your post is a perfect example of how DittoTards just ignore the facts and mindlessly parrot their programming. You are programmed to say all criticism of your MessiahRushie is second hand, and even though I gave a link to a google search of the quote showing only the pathological liar, Stuttering LimpTard, and myself as sources of the quote, you STILL just parrot your programming.

Regarding CO2, LimpTard did not say CO2 was emitted from the ocean, he said CO2 comes from WATER VAPOR which is H2O. CO2 becomes a gas at a much lower temp that water vapor so when water vaporizes any CO2 that might have been in the water, as carbonic acid H2CO3, would have already been vaporived. CO2 and H2O are two completely different molecules. Stuttering LimpTard said nothing of carbonic acid, he undeniably said CO2 comes from H2O, not H2CO3.

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

no multiple account, my co-worker logged in on my computer, krotchdog, we both work in the nuclear industry, he turned me on to this site. He did not log out after he signed in.

Rush did hot state H20 period, did he, he was speaking of the ocean, Rush stated water vapor, so do you think water vapor from the ocean contains no NA? Will you go that far?

Anyhow, Rush is only right around 97% of the time.

As far as my other question goes, where did you get the quote, sure you can double check and go get the link from Rush's website, and you may listen to Rush daily, I guess you have photographic memory or you keep notes on the show so you can refernence a comment made years ago but I doubt that, I believe your using a secondary source.

April 3, 2007

no multiple account, my co-worker logged in on my computer, krotchdog, we both work in the nuclear industry, he turned me on to this site. He did not log out after he signed in.

Rush did hot state H20 period, did he, he was speaking of the ocean, Rush stated water vapor, so do you think water vapor from the ocean contains no NA? Will you go that far?

Anyhow, Rush is only right around 97% of the time.

As far as my other question goes, where did you get the quote, sure you can double check and go get the link from Rush's website, and you may listen to Rush daily, I guess you have photographic memory or you keep notes on the show so you can refernence a comment made years ago but I doubt that, I believe your using a secondary source.
Your MessiahRushie never said anything about the ocean, you did!!! Here's the whole rant, show me the word "ocean."
The fact remains CO2 does not come from water vapor. PERIOD

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007

Listen To It! WMP | RealPlayer
Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut dadelut! It's time for a global warming update. Algore once again is portrayed vocally here by Paul Shanklin.

(Playing of "What a Horrible World" Global Warming Update parody song.)

RUSH: The EIB Network here, Rush Limbaugh.

(Continued playing of song.)

RUSH: I wonder if we could convince the schools to play that song after they screen that lying piece of propaganda, An Inconvenient Truth. All right, we have big news in the global warming update today. First from Brussels, Belgium: "The government of Belgium's French-speaking region of Wallonia, which has a population of about 4 million, has approved a tax on barbequing, local media reported. Experts said that between 50 and 100 grams of CO2, a so-called greenhouse gas, is emitted during barbequing. Beginning June 2007," that's this year, for those of you in Rio Linda, "residents of Wallonia will have to pay 20 euros for a grilling session. The local authorities plan to monitor compliance with the new tax legislation from helicopters..." They are going to have helicopters fly over people's backyards to see if they're barbecuing and whether they played the 20 euro tax! Black helicopters are going to be flying over people's backyards. They think a 20 euro tax is not going to limit barbecuing? It is going to raise money!

It's like everything else about global warming. It's designed to get you out of guilt and shame and the feeling that you've committed a sin, to give these governments money to keep conducting the sin, and then Algore, your buddy, says, "Well, I fly around in my private jet and I got this giant house, but I'm offsetting my carbon footprint because I'm buying carbon offsets and they're planting trees to absorb all the carbon dioxide." He's not reducing any of his electrical usage, and he refused to sign a pledge to do just that, yet in his stupid movie, he's telling everybody: "You gotta cut back! You gotta live no more luxuriously than the average American!" He was asked to take the pledge to do that, and he refused to do it, at a hearing on Capitol Hill. So barbecues in Belgium will now be monitored by helicopters for compliance with a new tax -- and mark my words, there's some commie libs in this country who are gonna think this is a fabulous idea. You mark my words on this.

We're going to get stories on have everybody in southern California alone, lit up the charcoal briquettes at the same time on Friday and Saturday afternoon, the amount of pollution, global warming pollution put in the sky at the same time -- and it's going to become a crisis. Barbecuing will become a crisis. Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor. Some of it comes from our exhaling. That's what we exhale, and guess what, the trees and the greens and the grasses need it to live, and then they breathe in the carbon dioxide and they convert it to oxygen, and we can live! It's a brilliant set up by God. So what we do in our natural existence, exhale, is now creating pollution. Now, folks, if you're going to buy into this, there's no hope for you. There's literally no hope for you!

But even at that, manmade CO2 -- even with all the SUVs, even with all the smoke stacks -- accounts for 4% of the CO2 in the atmosphere. Yet there's Gore's movie with this expanding envelope of CO2 choking, swallowing up planet earth, while the sun becomes less and less significant! It's being blocked out and we're going to die, and the polar bears are going to die and Greenland is going to melt, and Manhattan is going to be flooded (which wouldn't be a bad idea), and all other sorts of calamities are going to happen, all because you do this (exhales). Now, do you actually believe that you are polluting when you breathe? I'm not talking about you people have hangovers. That maybe another matter. I'm just saying, this is absurd. You just watch. It isn't going to be long before we get these detailed studies of how just in southern California, or someplace where they do a lot of barbecuing, if anybody lit up their grills... They'll probably have stagger the days. You can barbecue on even and odd numbered days based on your license plate.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
And again, you are so thoroughly brainwashed to believe that anyone who can see through Stuttering LimpTard's obvious lies must have gotten their info from someone else. This is simply a DittoTard's projecting the fact that CON$ are incapable of thinking anything for themselves so therefore anyone who disagrees with CON$ can't think for themselves either.

So even after the google search shows no one else on Earth used that quote against your MessiahRushie except myself, your programming prevents you from admitting that LimpTard's "BRILLIANT" words were so STUPID that they were unforgetable.

Like I said, I get ALL of my quotes directly from his OWN transcripts he posts on his website. I simply go to his site and use his OWN search engine using keywords I REMEMBER him saying.

Here's some more scientific stupidity from the BRILLIANT Scientist who is so ignorant he doesn't even realize he contradicts himself as he lies his worthless ass off trying to discredit scientists.
Again for the sake of DittoTards, that tiny little speck of ALMOST NOTHING that went bang was ALL THE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE. The stupid MORON doesn't know the difference between all the energy in the universe and "nothing."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

December 20, 2007
RUSH: The Big Bang violates the best-known law of science, the first law of thermodynamics. The first law of thermodynamics says that you cannot create something out of nothing. Hello, Mr. Pascal. He wasn't even a scientist. He was a philosopher. It's easier to believe that something that has been can be again than it is to believe that something that has never been can be. Yet, the Big Bang violates the first law of thermodynamics. That law says you cannot create something out of nothing. But cosmologists, who are physicists that study the evolution of the universe, have to invent new physics to explain the Big Bang: physics that have never been observed. So is this science or is it faith? The Big Bang crowd, nobody was there to see it. We're just told that this tiny little speck of almost nothing exploded one day and became the universe?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back