Pollyanna Rush

I'm not pretending to know what the hell is going on in Afghanistan or Iraq, idiot.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/628775-post14.html

It's too fucking easy.

LOL. tingle must be running up both legs by now. whatever that thread about Murtha has anything to do with anything. but if you feel you got me or sumthing, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Yeah, in no way were you talking about Iraq in that thread.....

Here's another one. You even started this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...ts-win-u-s-mid-term-elections.html#post514448

Again, this is why you are regarded as one of the more idiotic posters on the board.

Do a better job of keeping track of your bullshit.

So you toured Alaska once. Here is what the people who live there have to say;

The Truth about the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill

Cordova District Fishermen United and Prince William Soundkeeper have joined together to deliver The Whole Truth about the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill, demand justice and end Exxon’s quest to escape responsibility. We invite you to hear our voices, hear our stories , discover what you can do to get involved and use the tools provided to join our fight.

Oral Arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court were held on February 27, 2008. Learn more about the case to understand how a decision will be made and when it will be announced.

Don't you know OR? Unless you've actually been to Valdez and agree with what the dittoheads say, your can't have an opinion on the matter.

The people that live in Valdez and disagree with the dittoheads need to STFU.

I think that even though Limbaugh is called a conservative talk host that most of his listeners are libbies.

Neither i nor any of my friends listen to him but all the dimmy progressives on this board seem to never miss a show.

if that aint the dam truth Skull.....i never see a Rush item here started by someone who leans Right....it's always a left leaner...Edthecynic will do posts that are nothing but 3-4 things that Rush is to have said...but yet he doesnt listen....:eusa_eh:

I think that even though Limbaugh is called a conservative talk host that most of his listeners are libbies.

Neither i nor any of my friends listen to him but all the dimmy progressives on this board seem to never miss a show.

Yeah, Rush has 14 million listeners, 90% of which are conservatives, and 90% of those won't admit it. Amazing.

I guess you didn't notice that the OP was merely referencing a website that excerpted a small, albeit precious, bit of Limbaugh?

Once again Rush demostrates the mewling idiocy of those on the far right.

Rush Limbaugh: Don't Touch the Oil Spill - 'Ocean will take care of this on its own'

Newser) – Seems Rush Limbaugh likes to chime in about how best to handle natural disasters: He's already speculated that the oil rig explosion in the Gulf was the work of devious environmentalists. But on True/Slant, Justin Gardner notes Limbaugh didn't stop there: "The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there," he said. "It’s natural. It’s as natural as the ocean water is." As for God's creatures, "Well, the turtles may take a hit for a while, but so what? So do we!"

You don't think crude oil is natural?

Lead is natural. Arsenic is natural. Mercury is natural.

He also said that the area of the Valdez spill was now pristine.

What a FUCKING IDIOT

Fact is, Limbaugh was saying that about the Valdez spill within 2 years after it occurred. I remember it distinctly, because I listened to Limbaugh back in those days, and I also read the WSJ. About the same time Limbaugh was making his pristine proclamations, there was a special report on the back page of the WSJ about the Valdez spill that said that the oil was still up to 8 inches thick on the beaches in places. Limbaugh is, and always has been, a liar.

My feeling about oil rigs is this; they are ugly they ruin beautiful ocean views even when they don't leak there is always globs of oil on the beach and it gets all over your feet bathing suit etc.

But until we come up with something better, I'd rather deal with oil rigs then with funding terrorists by buying middle eastern oil.

Last edited:
Let's get real. The only thing that Rush is concerned about is money, well, and maybe porking a little boy occasionally. The more we talk about his outrageous statements, the more money he makes. The man is a worthless piece of flesh.

Rush does not live on the west coast of FL.

He lives on the east coast.

If Mother Nature has a sense of irony, the spill will get into the Gulf Current, travel around the Straights of Florida, then plow into the beach on Rush's property in West Palm.

This was already addressed by Rush, he stated than the turtles would go somewhere else to lay eggs and then Rush could keep his lights on. He also stated it would keep the beach goers off his beach.

Rush is the greatest news anchorman I know of. His observations are very surprisingly accurate.

People who listen to Rush are better educated than the average american.

Anyhow its too bad we wasted billions on the fraud Green Energy, the money could of been spent making oil drilling green.

Rush does not live on the west coast of FL.

If Mother Nature has a sense of irony, the spill will get into the Gulf Current, travel around the Straights of Florida, then plow into the beach on Rush's property in West Palm.

This was already addressed by Rush, he stated than the turtles would go somewhere else to lay eggs and then Rush could keep his lights on. He also stated it would keep the beach goers off his beach.

Rush is the greatest news anchorman I know of. His observations are very surprisingly accurate.

The people who listen to the pathological liar may be better educated, but those who believe his observations are accurate are the most ignorant people on the face of the Earth.

Here is a typical observation by America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpTard the Sophist that his DittoTards are too stupid to know is pure BS:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

BTW, not one molecule of CO2 in the entire universe has ever come from H2O. :rofl:

Once again Rush demostrates the mewling idiocy of those on the far right.

Rush Limbaugh: Don't Touch the Oil Spill - 'Ocean will take care of this on its own'

Newser) – Seems Rush Limbaugh likes to chime in about how best to handle natural disasters: He's already speculated that the oil rig explosion in the Gulf was the work of devious environmentalists. But on True/Slant, Justin Gardner notes Limbaugh didn't stop there: "The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there," he said. "It’s natural. It’s as natural as the ocean water is." As for God's creatures, "Well, the turtles may take a hit for a while, but so what? So do we!"

Old Crock is the dumbest, laziest member on this site. Old Crock posts links to propaganda, thats all, follow Old Crocks link, it takes you to a website that provides a link that takes you to another website which provides another link to another site.

The last website does not list its source.

Pure propaganda, a misquote at best, a quote out of context.

Back up your claim Old Crock, Rush Limbaugh is the source, Rush's site contains archived transcripts, why be a lazy asshole, give us the quote from Rush himself.

Old Crock gets busted using phony links all the time, just read his "green" posts, pure propaganda, challenge Old Crock and he ignores his own post, fails to defend his premise.

So how can we have a discussion on this when it comes from Old Crock quoting someone who then quotes someone else who is quoting someone else who is quoting someone else while not one person sites the original source.

This is known as heresy.

Stupid liberals.

The people who listen to the pathological liar may be better educated, but those who believe his observations are accurate are the most ignorant people on the face of the Earth.

Here is a typical observation by America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpTard the Sophist that his DittoTards are too stupid to know is pure BS:

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

BTW, not one molecule of CO2 in the entire universe has ever come from H2O. :rofl:

Rush is not a pathological liar, Rush is not a liar at all.

Further Rush never said the quote that this thread attributes to Rush.

How about a source with your quote, what happened to sourcing our quotes?

Provide the link

That makes you and the person who started this thread pathological liars

April 3, 2007

Provide the link

Not one molecule of CO2 has ever been emitted from the vents on ocean floor and emitted from the water that makes up the ocean can you explain how that is possible.

April 3, 2007

Provide the link

Stuttering LimpTard and his DittoTards always deny having said what they are quoted. That makes them premeditated liars.

I get all my quotes directly from HIS transcripts posted on HIS own website. Everyone on this board knows by now I ALWAYS have the link directly to his website for ALL the quotes of his I post.
Here you go SUCKER, read it and weep:

Global Warming Update

You could have googled the quote before making a fool of yourself by denying the pathological liar could say something so stupid while calling it "brilliant," but if you were not too lazy to check anything for yourself you wouldn't be a mindless DittoTard.

Here is the google search, so you can't say I got the quote from some Lib website. As you can see your MessiahRushie and I are the only sources of the MORONIC quote:

"all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor" - Google Search

Last edited:

April 3, 2007

Provide the link

Stuttering LimpTard and his DittoTards always deny having said what they are quoted. That makes them premeditated liars.

I get all my quotes directly from HIS transcripts posted on HIS own website. Everyone on this board knows by now I ALWAYS have the link directly to his website for ALL the quotes of his I post.
Here you go SUCKER, read it and weep:

Global Warming Update

You could have googled the quote before making a fool of yourself by denying the pathological liar could say something so stupid while calling it "brilliant," but if you were not too lazy to check anything for yourself you wouldn't be a mindless DittoTard.

Here is the google search, so you can't say I got the quote from some Lib website. As you can see your MessiahRushie and I are the only sources of the MORONIC quote:

"all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor" - Google Search

Rush said to leave the oil alone in the Gulf and the sea will take care of it. He is a half wit. Tell the people in LA that they don't need to worry about the oil that is beginning to wash up on the beaches. Tell the fishermen that they don't have to worry about the money they are losing because they cannot fish. Then when Hume agreed with him on FOX, he has shown me that he is a tool, just like Rush. I know people thhat faithfully listen to the fat liar everyday. Now I am worried about their menal stability.

So where are the echoes of "Nature will take care of it" coming from here? No, I did not listen to the radio, the Oregonian newspaper ran an article on it, and just how stupid such a statement is. The oil from the Exxon Valdez is still poisoning the Prince William Sound. How many decades is this catastrophe going to continue damaging the life in the Gulf?

That's right trust inwhat the liberal press tells you. Fact is you stupid fuck, oil naturally seeps out of the ground and it has been doing so for thousands of years.

As long as humans have recorded their history, the natural occurrence of oil and gas at the earth's surface has been of great curiosity and considerable economic interest. Oil, tar, and natural gas seeps are part of the natural environment, and geological and archeological evidence shows that seepages have occurred throughout California for thousands of years. Even today, natural hydrocarbon seeps along the California coast continue to be more than an idle curiosity. Two small underwater containment structures positioned near Goleta Point, placed to collect natural seepage, have alone captured over 4 billion cubic feet of natural gas since 1982: enough natural gas to supply the needs of over 25,000 residential natural gas users each year.

Natural Oil and Gas Seepage in the Coastal Areas of California -- MMS Pacific Region

Educate your ignorant ass!!

Forum List

Back