Polls shows whopping 23% of Americans mad about "Benghazigate".

How lovely to see the Progressive Moonbats demonstrate their belief that morality is subject to the vagaries and whims of public opinion polls.

Sounds about right. Most Americans are concerned about the economy much more than Benghazi. Except for the right-wing. They are more concerned with an issue to go after Obama and Hillary for.

Here is the other 77%

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A2EoZq2rXXI]Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!? - YouTube[/ame]

'Fraid that dog just won't hunt, folks.

I know I know I know that you guys so want the American people to think so dastardly conspiracy took place, but they just do not seem to be buying it.

Here's a thought...why not keep reminding the American people that Hill voted for the Patriot Act and the invasion of Iraq?

Republicans have only their echo chamber to blame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_-UZ4ADjmY]The Muppets - The Boy who cried Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

Turn off Fox.

It's bad news for America.

I had that same notion. I'm not sure the analogy is really exact though. There have been serious questions about the obama admin in the past. Did Hill really qWagmire us in Afghan with nationbuilding, and shoudl Obama have gone more for Biden's approach of killign al queda with drones and special forces missions? Has the drone war accomplished what it could do in killing senior al queda, and is it now counterproductive in terms of making enemies?

At least 60K people are dead in Syria; the EU is looking for leadership; and we do nothing. Is that our best?

Now the DOJ is bugging AP phones to end WH leaks.

I think the IRS story is more a nonstory than anything, but the gop's loathing of taxes won't let it sit back and see what's really there. Issa is a clown way over his head. The gop's crying wolf, but the wolf is plainly in sight. It's just that the gop is incapable of seeing the wolf ... because the gop ceased being rational about a decade ago.

Sorry, I couldn't work in satire. I thought the mouse that roared but that doesn't make it. Perhaps if I read more Terry Prachett.

Makes sense.

People want to talk jobs. Period. And if it isn't about how to get them back to work, most Americans don't have the time for it.

Wait you libs were saying the ecomomy was doing great just a few minutes ago? :cool:

I had that same notion. I'm not sure the analogy is really exact though. There have been serious questions about the obama admin in the past. Did Hill really qWagmire us in Afghan with nationbuilding, and shoudl Obama have gone more for Biden's approach of killign al queda with drones and special forces missions? Has the drone war accomplished what it could do in killing senior al queda, and is it now counterproductive in terms of making enemies?

At least 60K people are dead in Syria; the EU is looking for leadership; and we do nothing. Is that our best?

Now the DOJ is bugging AP phones to end WH leaks.

I think the IRS story is more a nonstory than anything, but the gop's loathing of taxes won't let it sit back and see what's really there. Issa is a clown way over his head. The gop's crying wolf, but the wolf is plainly in sight. It's just that the gop is incapable of seeing the wolf ... because the gop ceased being rational about a decade ago.

Sorry, I couldn't work in satire. I thought the mouse that roared but that doesn't make it. Perhaps if I read more Terry Prachett.

I think the DOJ obtained 2 months worth of phone records and did not place any wire taps on AP phones.

The Echo Chamber has cried Wolfe too many times for most Americans to take them seriously........

How lovely to see the Progressive Moonbats demonstrate their belief that morality is subject to the vagaries and whims of public opinion polls.

How precious of you to believe that the RepubliCON outrage has anything to do with morality. It has to do with people who haven't come to terms with Obama's re-election. The deaths are merely an excuse and the real perpetrators of the crime have been forgotten, just like they forgot about OBL!!!

That' is one whole percentage point higher than George W. Bush's final approval rating of 22% when he went back to Texas in 2009 to change jobs from bad President to bad painter.

Voters trust Clinton over GOP on Benghazi - Public Policy Polling

Not surprising. The Average American is an idiot who would rather not have to know anything at all outside of their personal life and depend on movie stars, comedians, and popular politicians to tell them what to think.

Understanding Benghazi is too difficult for them so they allow Hillary Clinton to tell them what to think about it.......Hillary Clinton!.......The person directly responsible for the fuck up....Yeah.

Forum List

Back